rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 259 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a more permanent fix for this problem being looked at? I'm getting around it by using firefox and pasting the http (minus the s) address into the url bar. But firefox is not my preferred browser. DuckDuckGo works as-is but their default search engine has some sort of built-in anti-porn protection that I can't figure out how to turn off. And when I use Chrome I use incognito and I don't think the unsafe flag setting will work, even if I wanted to set up my browser that way (which I don't). It seems there are a lot fewer posts than usual here, and I'm guessing that's because some users haven't figured out a way around the error or the users that can get here are getting annoyed by having to do weird workarounds (like me).
    What sometimes works is using the CTRL. H function. This will bring up a history of your web pages visited. If you have visited a USASG page in the past, this will take you back to it, even if you can't navigate there now. From there, you can log in.

  2. #3764

    502 Error

    Does anyone know if there is a more permanent fix for this problem being looked at? I'm getting around it by using firefox and pasting the http (minus the s) address into the url bar. But firefox is not my preferred browser. DuckDuckGo works as-is but their default search engine has some sort of built-in anti-porn protection that I can't figure out how to turn off. And when I use Chrome I use incognito and I don't think the unsafe flag setting will work, even if I wanted to set up my browser that way (which I don't). It seems there are a lot fewer posts than usual here, and I'm guessing that's because some users haven't figured out a way around the error or the users that can get here are getting annoyed by having to do weird workarounds (like me).

  3. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Or an unlucky number if you are Chinese.

    Has a similar sound to the Chinese word for death.
    That's why they skip the number 4 on baccarat tables.

  4. #3762

    502 Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?
    I was getting the 502 Bad Gateway error. It was odd, something changed, as now many different browsers gave same error. I tried Firefox, Brave, Chromium, Tor, all gave that error. These on a Linux system. Falcon browser worked! I usually use Brave browser, and I fixed it there by adjusting these settings:

    Privacy + Security, then Site + Shields Settings, then Permissions, then Additional Permissions, then Additional Content Settings, then Allowing Insecure Content for "http://www.usasexguide.nl/".

    You had to paste in that address as an exception, allowing insecure content for that website.

    That change finally get it working again.

  5. #3761

    Https

    I would not recommend disabling that. Better to handle the case for this site manually as an exception.

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?

  6. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Well, it works as long as your browser doesn't decide it knows better than you and puts the "s" back. The threat that the guy you quoted linked shows how to set a Chrome flag to force it to go to the non-secure link, and that definitely works.
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?

  7. #3759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    4 is a magic number!
    Or an unlucky number if you are Chinese.

    Has a similar sound to the Chinese word for death.

  8. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    I can verify deleting the 's' works every time.
    Well, it works as long as your browser doesn't decide it knows better than you and puts the "s" back. The threat that the guy you quoted linked shows how to set a Chrome flag to force it to go to the non-secure link, and that definitely works.

  9. #3757

    502 Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Crossposted from the Raleigh Board. Hope it helps.

    502 Bad Gateway.

    I too was getting this on various devices. There's a thread on USASG about this. While I don't exactly understand it, your browser is attempting to find a secure site and is using "https://usasexguide.nl" to reach the site. Manually delete the "s" so that the requested URL is "http://usasexguide.nl" That's what got me in.

    The USASG Forum. Forum: Logging In & Posting Problems.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02-bad-gateway
    I can verify deleting the 's' works every time.

  10. #3756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Many years ago there was a restaurant close to my place of employment at the time. I worked until 9:00 pm and would go there often for dinner and / or a couple of pints. One night I was sitting at the bar with a friend of mine and realized I had banged 4 of the 5 (college age) waitresses working that night. I mentioned this to my friend and he, being the wise ass he was (sadly since passed away) said "What about the waiters?" I replied "I leave them for you. " And just FYI I took the 5th one out a couple of times but never could seal the deal. Ironically she was the one I wanted to bang the most.
    4 is a magic number!

  11. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    Many years ago there was a restaurant close to my place of employment at the time. I worked until 9:00 pm and would go there often for dinner and / or a couple of pints. One night I was sitting at the bar with a friend of mine and realized I had banged 4 of the 5 (college age) waitresses working that night. I mentioned this to my friend and he, being the wise ass he was (sadly since passed away) said "What about the waiters?" I replied "I leave them for you. " And just FYI I took the 5th one out a couple of times but never could seal the deal. Ironically she was the one I wanted to bang the most.

  12. #3754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    We should give you a nickname andir. 'sexomatic'.
    Eh? It seems that Hans knows the old song Sexomatic by The Bar-Kays.

  13. #3753

    That's awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    We should give you a nickname andir. 'sexomatic'.

  14. #3752

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    Any numbers to pass along? 😎.

  15. #3751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Good times

    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape