Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 258 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3859
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3739

    502 Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?
    I was getting the 502 Bad Gateway error. It was odd, something changed, as now many different browsers gave same error. I tried Firefox, Brave, Chromium, Tor, all gave that error. These on a Linux system. Falcon browser worked! I usually use Brave browser, and I fixed it there by adjusting these settings:

    Privacy + Security, then Site + Shields Settings, then Permissions, then Additional Permissions, then Additional Content Settings, then Allowing Insecure Content for "http://www.usasexguide.nl/".

    You had to paste in that address as an exception, allowing insecure content for that website.

    That change finally get it working again.

  2. #3738

    Https

    I would not recommend disabling that. Better to handle the case for this site manually as an exception.

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?

  3. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Well, it works as long as your browser doesn't decide it knows better than you and puts the "s" back. The threat that the guy you quoted linked shows how to set a Chrome flag to force it to go to the non-secure link, and that definitely works.
    Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?

  4. #3736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    4 is a magic number!
    Or an unlucky number if you are Chinese.

    Has a similar sound to the Chinese word for death.

  5. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    I can verify deleting the 's' works every time.
    Well, it works as long as your browser doesn't decide it knows better than you and puts the "s" back. The threat that the guy you quoted linked shows how to set a Chrome flag to force it to go to the non-secure link, and that definitely works.

  6. #3734

    502 Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Crossposted from the Raleigh Board. Hope it helps.

    502 Bad Gateway.

    I too was getting this on various devices. There's a thread on USASG about this. While I don't exactly understand it, your browser is attempting to find a secure site and is using "https://usasexguide.nl" to reach the site. Manually delete the "s" so that the requested URL is "http://usasexguide.nl" That's what got me in.

    The USASG Forum. Forum: Logging In & Posting Problems.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02-bad-gateway
    I can verify deleting the 's' works every time.

  7. #3733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Many years ago there was a restaurant close to my place of employment at the time. I worked until 9:00 pm and would go there often for dinner and / or a couple of pints. One night I was sitting at the bar with a friend of mine and realized I had banged 4 of the 5 (college age) waitresses working that night. I mentioned this to my friend and he, being the wise ass he was (sadly since passed away) said "What about the waiters?" I replied "I leave them for you. " And just FYI I took the 5th one out a couple of times but never could seal the deal. Ironically she was the one I wanted to bang the most.
    4 is a magic number!

  8. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    Many years ago there was a restaurant close to my place of employment at the time. I worked until 9:00 pm and would go there often for dinner and / or a couple of pints. One night I was sitting at the bar with a friend of mine and realized I had banged 4 of the 5 (college age) waitresses working that night. I mentioned this to my friend and he, being the wise ass he was (sadly since passed away) said "What about the waiters?" I replied "I leave them for you. " And just FYI I took the 5th one out a couple of times but never could seal the deal. Ironically she was the one I wanted to bang the most.

  9. #3731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    We should give you a nickname andir. 'sexomatic'.
    Eh? It seems that Hans knows the old song Sexomatic by The Bar-Kays.

  10. #3730

    That's awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    We should give you a nickname andir. 'sexomatic'.

  11. #3729

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?
    Any numbers to pass along? 😎.

  12. #3728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Good times

    I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!

    Can you, good people, relate to that?

  13. #3727

    Try Firefox

    Been getting the same error. I switch to Firefox and no issues yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Site works for me when I use VPN.
    .

  14. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've been getting the 502 error for weeks now on both my phone and on desktop.
    Site works for me when I use VPN.

  15. #3725

    502

    My guess is they tried to implement SSL and then reverted back. So any old tabs that were still using SSL stopped working. They should implement a redirect, but whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Crossposted from the Raleigh Board. Hope it helps.

    502 Bad Gateway.

    I too was getting this on various devices. There's a thread on USASG about this. While I don't exactly understand it, your browser is attempting to find a secure site and is using "https://usasexguide.nl" to reach the site. Manually delete the "s" so that the requested URL is "http://usasexguide.nl" That's what got me in.

    The USASG Forum. Forum: Logging In & Posting Problems.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02-bad-gateway

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape