LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 472 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6229

    I'm search of

    I am looking for a good, older, Asian massage provider who will provide basic hand release and possibly more. The older the better. Preferably in Pompano.

  2. #6228

    Star Massage

    Afternoon gents, I stopped by Star Massage on Commercial and Powerline today based on their ad and some prior reconnaissance. https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...3ced8e5bdbfa94 Was greeted by a beautiful girl named Iris. I'm guessing low 30's, I thought she was really pretty. Pretty sure I overpaid but 2. 5 roses and I got what I was looking for in the 45 minutes I asked for. Lengthy table shower, she's playful. No TUMA for me, but some for her, BBJ and DATY. She pulled away before CIM which did not thrill me. Great nips on top on large hard MMs, thin body and a nice arse! Beautiful kitty. Massage after -- she's a bit rough. Met another provider, pretty and great body. Looked late 20's /30's ish. Maybe her name was Herick? Not sure, she was walking the other direction. Would repeat based on the attractiveness and friendliness of the provider (and her colleague) and I am guessing more is on the table with further visits. English is not very good and she used Google translate, which was not a problem for me. Are.

  3. #6227
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Visited Anna at Health & Beauty Spa

    Came by around noon to visit Anna since I had a wonderful time with her the previous time that I had visit. Once again, Anna was very happy to see me visit her again. She was very welcoming and gave me a big warm hug. This time instead of starting things out with a massage, we went ahead and start fucking first. Handed her the house fee and tips. After receiving the house fee and tips, Anna step out and went to grab her gear. After retrieving her supplies, she comes right back and immediately undress, walks right up to where I'm laying and got in between my legs, then took my cock in her mouth. She begins going down on my cock, licking, slurping, kissing and even engulfed my balls. After a few minutes of going down on me, she then wraps my cock and gets on board for a nice slow grinding, rocked back an forth, up and down. Did this for a few minutes then switch to mish. From there we switch to doggy. Then back to standing mish. Finished fucking her and emptied my load in the bag. After getting cleaned up she continued the remainder of the session massaging my back and neck while stark naked. Finished up, got dressed and got escorted out by Anna. She even gave me a hug and peck on the cheek before releasing me back into the wild.

  4. #6226

    Nice experience?

    I have passed through your area a handful of times in the past. I got to experience Anna, she made it an experience. I am looking for something similar, if anyone can make a suggestion. Sorry for saying experience so much.

  5. #6225
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Monica at Green Lemon: Oakland Park

    Had a horrible encounter today at this spa. I should have picked the other girl, at least she was more bubbly and better looking and attitude. Instead I choose Monica, major mistake. Her massage was OK, but damn her lazy ass after providing me a oiled body massage, she randomly grabbed a towel to wipe me clean, instead of getting a fresh warm moist towel. Damn that is some seriously bad hygiene. Now back to her massage, I asked for hard. It ain't hard at all. More like chicken scratch. I suggested avoiding her if any of you mongers come here. And just get the other girl. That's my advice.

  6. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeVCool  [View Original Post]
    In town for 2 weeks. I'm looking into curvy / full figure Asian providers. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

    Star Sade!
    There's a thick one with a good personality on Hillsboro blvd west of Military next to the bedding barn. Can't' remember her name of the spa name -.

  7. #6223
    Totally agree with you. After all those women are human beings who deserve respect as a minimum even if the monger had a crappy day and it's not their fault to treat them like trash. You can't nut? Bro that's your problem not her, she's just trying to earn the bread like all of us.

  8. #6222
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Not sure if this is the right place to write

    Not quite sure if this is the right place to be sharing this. But yeah, I was chit chatting with some of the local girls at various spa around the area during my random visits on random days and time. One of the girls whom I spoke with a few days ago, share with me about how business has been slowly. And every now and then there's mongers whose is at time rude, aggressive, and being cheap. I understand economy isn't as great as it was. Inflation is clearly screwing everyone. But sheesh, no need to be a dick, these girls like some of you monger, got bills to pay, families to take care of. Another story that was shared to me by one of the girls. She stated that recently, a monger walked in, described to be decent looking, not some thug off the street. Once the doors closed, their demeanor changed. He was rude, aggressive on top of that he straight up asks for a reform because during his session he couldn't nut and went roughly ten plus minutes past the time he paid for. What a s. O. b, seriously if you can't nut, then you got an issue that you need to fix. Instead of asking for a full refund, house fee + tips. You should be taking the girls for being patient with you.

    Come on man, w. T. f is wrong with mongers like that, they should be permanently banned at all spas. Maybe, just maybe I should ask for that monger's photo. And then plastered it all over the web.

    Any fellow monger agrees with this, or know where I can plaster this monger's mug shot at.

  9. #6221
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeVCool  [View Original Post]
    In town for 2 weeks. I'm looking into curvy / full figure Asian providers. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

    Star Sade!
    Try green lemon over on 9 xx NE 62nd St Oakland Park / Ft Lauderdale.

  10. #6220

    Bbw

    In town for 2 weeks. I'm looking into curvy / full figure Asian providers. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

    Star Sade!

  11. #6219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/d...scorts/3683601

    I believe it's by far the best MP in Broward (and cheaper than 4 U). Took a shot yesterday and at first instance the place it's shady as fuck but damn it's a change once you get in. 280 coins for FS (massage and cleaning included). Like boys, been on a couple MP's around and 90% of the time these slim asian ladies are charging some crazy prices like 300 + 80 + tips bro WTF? You ain't worth 300, But Milu is next level shit plus fair price. No rush and there was 2 big tits / ass sexy latinas. I do recommend Carolina o Catalina (Can't remember her name) English ain't bad like she can defend herself and after a chit-chat I found out there are 3 girls to chose during weekdays and 2 on weekends.
    Carolina has a full sleeve tattoo of a girl on her arm.

  12. #6218
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    I think he is asking for specifics. Inquiring minds want to know?
    Inquiring mind, my ass. If I were to note that I tip more than the average, I get folks getting their panties twisted. Therefore, I prefer to leave my total damage amount undisclosed. House fee like always is base on location and amount of time you need.

  13. #6217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Tips and hr house fees. Duhhhh.
    I think he is asking for specifics. Inquiring minds want to know?

  14. #6216
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by WtffDude  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Tips and hr house fees. Duhhhh.

  15. #6215
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Had a last-minute flight back to Florida for a business shit. Not that I'm complaining, but nor am I happy about it. With the way the economy is going. Seems like lots of shit is going up and down like a roller coaster ride. Anyway, I popped into Health and Beauty Spa right when then opened so that I can get some freshen up before I go take care of the urgent matters. I drafted Anna for my little play toy for the hour. She's a short petite little cutie, about 5 ft tall, looks to have a decent size C cup mini watermelon. LOL, shoulder length hair, with some blondish / brown highlights. Oh, and a nice little trimmed landing strip. Anyhow, the massage was pretty good. Just the right amount of pressure at the right area. On top of that there's was plenty of teasing to make the session more fun. The Sack session was quite erotic, plenty of dick sucking and balls licking action. She attempted to dt me several times, a bit of gag reflexes at times. But not bad at all, nice comes her riding skills. Not too shabby, some bumping and grinding, slow and steady, but I prefer fucking her in dg, as I cupped her titties from behind. Smacked her ass a few times, gently of course. Overall, a pretty darn cool fun session. Anna was pretty easy going, flirty and accommodating. Cock sucking was bb, sack session is covered.
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape