Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 472 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6214

    Great service with Milu

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/d...scorts/3683601

    I believe it's by far the best MP in Broward (and cheaper than 4 U). Took a shot yesterday and at first instance the place it's shady as fuck but damn it's a change once you get in. 280 coins for FS (massage and cleaning included). Like boys, been on a couple MP's around and 90% of the time these slim asian ladies are charging some crazy prices like 300 + 80 + tips bro WTF? You ain't worth 300, But Milu is next level shit plus fair price. No rush and there was 2 big tits / ass sexy latinas. I do recommend Carolina o Catalina (Can't remember her name) English ain't bad like she can defend herself and after a chit-chat I found out there are 3 girls to chose during weekdays and 2 on weekends.

  2. #6213
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Quick Stop to Health Beauty Spa

    Had a last-minute flight back to Florida for a business shit. Not that I'm complaining, but nor am I happy about it. With the way the economy is going. Seems like lots of shit is going up and down like a roller coaster ride. Anyway, I popped into Health and Beauty Spa right when then opened so that I can get some freshen up before I go take care of the urgent matters. I drafted Anna for my little play toy for the hour. She's a short petite little cutie, about 5 ft tall, looks to have a decent size C cup mini watermelon. LOL, shoulder length hair, with some blondish / brown highlights. Oh, and a nice little trimmed landing strip. Anyhow, the massage was pretty good. Just the right amount of pressure at the right area. On top of that there's was plenty of teasing to make the session more fun. The Sack session was quite erotic, plenty of dick sucking and balls licking action. She attempted to dt me several times, a bit of gag reflexes at times. But not bad at all, nice comes her riding skills. Not too shabby, some bumping and grinding, slow and steady, but I prefer fucking her in dg, as I cupped her titties from behind. Smacked her ass a few times, gently of course. Overall, a pretty darn cool fun session. Anna was pretty easy going, flirty and accommodating. Cock sucking was bb, sack session is covered.

  3. #6212

    6900 Stirling Rd

    Haven't been to this pace in a long time. Saw Jenny. She's cute with a nice body and probably 30 something. But as we know the hotter and younger they are, the worse the massage will be and the higher the expectation for tips is. That was the case. 50 for hh. Pretty lame massage Started out well but within 5 minutes she had run out of moves and was just rubbing randomly. Seems like the new standard now is a Benjamin to take everything off. Not for me unless I get some daty. Well she wanted 150 for that and I said no way. We haggle for a bit and I end up with some brief saty (snack at the y!) She has a great ass for an asian but how did we let a naked HJ for a buck fifty become acceptable?!

  4. #6211
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustys  [View Original Post]
    I see they have a private foot massage room. Usually they charge a different rate e. G. If it's $70 for the hour full body, feet is $50 for an hour. For those of you unfamiliar with the experience, you undress from the waste down, drape a towel over your lap, and hands roam up from there. Anyone have recent intel?
    Interesting. Never knew that. I'm willing to try. I see alot are done by men which scares me. Recommend any foot spa's?

  5. #6210

    More feet talk

    That's scary and funny. I would have pushed just a little bit harder. Hopefully English isn't much of a barrier. Say, "Can we do the massage in that room on those chairs?" Certainly they recline. Tell them you don't need to soak your feet or anything; they can just rub feet and legs. Only downside is you're still paying $50 for the half hour, but it's all for the experience and entertainment.

  6. #6209

    Foot Spa

    I haven't laughed that long and hard for a long time. 😂.

    Just imagining no bottoms and a towel wrapped around the lower half while some guy is massaging feet and inching hands upward is not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy2  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to ask about the Foot Massage and she said the "guy" was not working today. Killed that one hard. I would love to find a place for a Foot Massage / L2 session.

  7. #6208
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxmiami  [View Original Post]
    I am very interested in this foot massage no pants situation as it is completely new to me, can anyone point me in a direction to look for more info? Thanks.
    I stopped by to ask about the Foot Massage and she said the "guy" was not working today. Killed that one hard. I would love to find a place for a Foot Massage / L2 session.

  8. #6207

    Foot massage curiosity

    I am very interested in this foot massage no pants situation as it is completely new to me, can anyone point me in a direction to look for more info? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustys  [View Original Post]
    I see they have a private foot massage room. Usually they charge a different rate e. G. If it's $70 for the hour full body, feet is $50 for an hour. For those of you unfamiliar with the experience, you undress from the waste down, drape a towel over your lap, and hands roam up from there. Anyone have recent intel?

  9. #6206
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWithIt699  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remember the infamous diamond from magic fingers on commercial and Amy from coco spa, well they"re at 168 in Miami. 9/10 hands down GFE. Very nice natural all around. C-d cups. Bbj tuma cfs dfk. All the above top notch any question pm. . 60 at door and 1. 5 inside.
    Thanks for the review. Can you tell us where 168 is in Miami for those of us who aren't familiar with that area?

  10. #6205
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the location of this MJ spa?

    So many name changes in the last year since the crack down.

    Feel to DM me, if it should be held exclusive.

    TIA.
    17th st. Same place as Oriental. So ownership too I believe.

  11. #6204

    Amp

    If anyone remember the infamous diamond from magic fingers on commercial and Amy from coco spa, well they"re at 168 in Miami. 9/10 hands down GFE. Very nice natural all around. C-d cups. Bbj tuma cfs dfk. All the above top notch any question pm. . 60 at door and 1. 5 inside.

  12. #6203

    MJ Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    Great massage here. Linda is very talented!

    TJ.
    Can anyone share the location of this MJ spa?

    So many name changes in the last year since the crack down.

    Feel to DM me, if it should be held exclusive.

    TIA.

  13. #6202
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    All in but definitely there are better places if you're looking for some fun. Recently I paid $.2 FS for a sexy fat ass / tits Venezuelan on Deerfield Area.
    You mind DMing me the location.

  14. #6201

    Foot massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    Great massage here. Linda is very talented!

    TJ.
    I see they have a private foot massage room. Usually they charge a different rate e. G. If it's $70 for the hour full body, feet is $50 for an hour. For those of you unfamiliar with the experience, you undress from the waste down, drape a towel over your lap, and hands roam up from there. Anyone have recent intel?

  15. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristLenth  [View Original Post]
    How much you pay for?
    Just the standard rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape