Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 26660
-
09-01-25 18:45 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 262Pictures are a little fuzzy but in a couple of them you can see where the elastic is too tight on her top, and the rest of her bulges out.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 10:35 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 170Rubie
I tried to make something work but can't make timing work for. Hopefully I can make something work next time she comes around.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 08:31 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 109Welcome to the world of Pixie, notorious in Lansing for this, posts saying available now and never responds to anyone. Used to be very reliable but as of late nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 07:34 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 201Massage provider
I went and seen this massage provider. Overall a clean lady. Pictures are paintings and not her and look nothing like her.
She is a shorter woman. Not fat, not skinny, handful for boobs with perky nips. She started with a rub down with unscented oil for anyone looking to mask a scent.
Communication was quick and prompt. BBBJ, cfs. Money could buy it all bare. All holes open for a price. I would put her in her mid 40's.
She accomplished getting me off so I'd consider going back if I'm in a tight spot.
-
08-31-25 14:37 #24346Regular Member

Posts: 4Lele
Saw Lele recently, she was very friendly and talkative. Fresh out of the shower, BBJ, DATY, mish.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/621227220074
-
08-31-25 14:25 #24345Senior Member

Posts: 515Pixie
Haven't been able to get on in over a week (502 gateway). So my response is obviously late. Had contact with Pixie and was attempting to set up a visit. Comms were good and then crickets, I am assuming she decided not to make her way to GR and canceled her trip. Would have been nice to at least get a txt letting one of us know. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 21:01 #24344Senior Member

Posts: 29Snow
Had a dream with Snow. She was one of the more friendly providers I have seen lately. Comms were good once she did respond and was available. Definitely a true spinner and has great skills. Incall was clean. Actually the same place as the old Skye was in if you ever saw her. She has great reviews in Flint which all seem accurate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/454937709741
J.
-
08-30-25 13:48 #24343Senior Member

Posts: 37Rubie
After positive confirmation, plus numerous good TER reviews, I made a one hour appt with Rubie. Comms were ok, she initially wanted more personal info than I was willing to divulge, but I got in by giving here a few references, which she checked and gave me the green light to see her at her nicer SE hotel. Absolutely her in the pics, but if you go to some other sites listed on her TER page you'll get a better idea of her (awesome) appearance. She actually looks a bit better than her pics. She is sweet and kind, has a pretty thick Colombian accent, but communication is no problem. While she doesn't have many rules, she seemed pretty sensitive to some things. Maybe I'm just too ham-fisted, but I wasn't doing anything too aggressive. BBBJ, CFS in several positions, mild FK (not too D), overall a good experience, and a stellar view. Price in her ad is accurate. If we treat her nice she'll put GR on her regular travels.
https://tryst.link/escort/naomi1997
-
08-29-25 06:01 #24342Senior Member

Posts: 170Any
Do we have any Latina or Asians in the area I don't see much on STG or Tryst?
-
08-28-25 06:41 #24341Senior Member

Posts: 170Daddy's chocolate delight
Has anyone seen daddy's chocolate delight? Seen posts before and looks interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/980961470301
-
08-27-25 23:57 #24340Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 22:17 #24339Senior Member

Posts: 135Pixie no response
I also attempted but she never responded. Hope she is okay!
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 20:46 #24338Senior Member

Posts: 170Well damn good thing I decided to post to get others experience on her. Defiantly will be staying away.
Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 20:18 #24337Senior Member

Posts: 586Pixie AWOL
Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.
-
08-27-25 19:49 #24336Senior Member

Posts: 27Madison
Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






