High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 26648
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24338
    Quote Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.
    Well damn good thing I decided to post to get others experience on her. Defiantly will be staying away.

  2. #24337

    Pixie AWOL

    Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.

  3. #24336

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.

  4. #24335

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.
    Thanks for sharing I'm glad I asked got feedback from a few so I know it's defiantly not worth it.

  5. #24334
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.
    Thanks for letting me know that. I'm glad I asked before even trying to set something up.

  6. #24333

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.
    Thanks on the feedback. Been seeing the ads and didn't really see much on the name so I figured I'd ask and glad I did. Thanks for sharing.

  7. #24332

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.

  8. #24331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.

  9. #24330

    Native American Princess

    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  10. #24329

    Madison

    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  11. #24328

    Concurring on Rubie Latina

    Does she actually charge the prices she shows on Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    I concur also.

  12. #24327

    Concurring on Rubie Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is legit, saw her when she was in town in early spring, upset I am out of town this week and going to miss her, definitely recommend we treat her well, so she comes back!

    Very sweet and accommodating, MSOG / DFK / BBJ comfortable with whatever position I wanted. Definitely one of the best dreams I've had.
    I concur also.

  13. #24326

    Slim petite Chocolate treat Aka diamon raine

    1 hr incall with slim petite Chocolate treat aka diamond raine.

    Very personable and easy to get along with. Sexy body, great booty.

    Started with massage which was half decent. No teasing or build up, just immediate change of direction into CBJ. She has a pretty good skill. Lots of slurping and suction. I had to stop her otherwise I would popped. Then CG. She is SO tight. And she knows how to move her body. I had to stop her twice. I tried to coach her to go slower but she clearly was on a mission. I made her get off me and went into mish yo try and control the pace. Alas, I was too far gone and just decided to pound away and finish.

    Some very brief convo, she cleaned me up, and sent me out.

    No second attempt at goal, no continued convo. I paid for the hour and got about 25 mins.

    I'd do it again, but as a qv instead.

    Also, she is a dancer so if you play your cards right you can get some songs in I'm sure.

    If I recall, $180 for the hour. Dang.

    Best,

    Dj.

  14. #24325

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to log in this week, because of Gateway 502 errors. I guess I'm surprised to find all this speculation about Erin, because I had another outstanding session with her after she got back to GR this week. Comms were quick. Everything happened on time. And yet again, every minute was bliss. Focused on me, crazy skills, banging body. This has been my experience, consistently, for quite a while now. I've reviewed after each of my visits (I usually request the same activities every time, and she always remembers) so refer to my earlier reviews for more details.

    I am a regular visitor with Erin and I keep having top tier experiences, from start to finish. When I read a positive review of her I can recognize many of the same things I experience when I'm there, fwiw. She's one of the few people I'd recommend without hesitation, no asterisks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/107438112466
    Count your blessings other than you and her glamorous self post I haven't seen a single person speak favorably to her communication or promptness. I see she is giving new visitors a better rate than repeats that's not good probably means less service and a waste all the same.

  15. #24324

    Naomi visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is legit, saw her when she was in town in early spring, upset I am out of town this week and going to miss her, definitely recommend we treat her well, so she comes back!

    Very sweet and accommodating, MSOG / DFK / BBJ comfortable with whatever position I wanted. Definitely one of the best dreams I've had.
    I assumed she was fake I'll definitely give her a look and pray I can shoot twice in that hour! Lord she is going to give CJ a run.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape