Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 26646
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24336

    Any

    Do we have any Latina or Asians in the area I don't see much on STG or Tryst?

  2. #24335

    Daddy's chocolate delight

    Has anyone seen daddy's chocolate delight? Seen posts before and looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/980961470301

  3. #24334

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    First one is Allison I think? You like it I love it.

    Seen her yesterday out on 5 mile. Covered everything. SUPER tight. Has a big clit for her tiny frame. Body has definitely seen better days. The CBJ was enthusiastic and she kept going until I told her I was ready to go. Pounded it out while looking at that clit LOL. Was supposed to be msog but "couldn't find another rubber". Was $ but gave me $20 back for no msog.

    I'm thinking another visit to see that clit again and because she was so tight.
    Thanks for the info.

  4. #24333

    Pixie no response

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.
    I also attempted but she never responded. Hope she is okay!

  5. #24332
    Quote Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.
    Well damn good thing I decided to post to get others experience on her. Defiantly will be staying away.

  6. #24331

    Pixie AWOL

    Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.

  7. #24330

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.

  8. #24329

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.
    Thanks for sharing I'm glad I asked got feedback from a few so I know it's defiantly not worth it.

  9. #24328
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.
    Thanks for letting me know that. I'm glad I asked before even trying to set something up.

  10. #24327

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.
    Thanks on the feedback. Been seeing the ads and didn't really see much on the name so I figured I'd ask and glad I did. Thanks for sharing.

  11. #24326

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.

  12. #24325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.

  13. #24324

    Native American Princess

    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  14. #24323

    Madison

    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  15. #24322

    Concurring on Rubie Latina

    Does she actually charge the prices she shows on Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    I concur also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape