Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16106

    Fawkes

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Many people misunderstand what Fawkes does. It prevents AIs from forming a facial rec from the photos it can find out on the web. So, all of those of you IRL must be processed through it before getting posted. Even those that are under the control of other people. Definitely tough.

    If you run a IRL photo through Fawkes and then see if one of the facial rec sites can match it up, I guarantee they will be able to do it.
    That is what it originally did but even that is no longer valid. You can find articles discussing this. The point was that Fawkes broke their data map of your face by introducing differences that weren't recognizable to the human eye but confused the AI. Now the AI can handle those differences. From my research none of the tools that work on this premise actually work anymore. It's also impossible to control all the pictures of you that exist out there no matter how vigilant you are with your socials. If you really need anonymity don't use a real pic.

  2. #16105

    Quick poll. Question

    How many of you on this site, have a instagram or fake insta? As most young white / college.

    SBs are all on insta and TikTok. Do you follow them? Or keep track of them?

    It's amazing how I see most of these young ladies party and spend a lot.
    Sometimes it helps coz I notice their friends on insta are also on Seeking or other sites. So it helps sometimes to know .
    Then we know they are the real deal

  3. #16104
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    These are good tips! Is there any way around the selfie verification? On top of that, Seeking now wants you to upload your I'd for "verification". Absolutely ridiculous.
    Curious about any work around to selfie verification.

    Any tips?

    Seems all new accounts need selfie verification.

    Hadn't heard about I'd verification being mandatory yet but perhaps it is coming.

  4. #16103

    Miley

    Yes, Miley has family issues and grew up around foster care with different families. Once in a while, she visits her biological parents in Mexico. Her sister and brother live with her in her apartment. She is ambitious, has big goals and wants to make a hell lot of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10  [View Original Post]
    She is Petite, her donation is around 150-300 depending your negotiating skills and things you looking to do, seems she could be kiky once you become a regular, I can tell she is jacked, typical girl from dis functional family, you can tell for what she post on social media that she is going through some medical issues, and lots of personality disorder, I think BBFS can be head but glad I didn't,she was bleeding, typical for high sexual activity.

  5. #16102
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro pretending to be an SB.
    Yep, any girl who offers different rates for different services is an escort and just using Seeking as higher end Tryst / STG.

  6. #16101

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    How did it go with her? She looks great, but two yellow flags I saw not having a premium (paid account) and most of the photos where face-only.

    Fortunately she does have some full-body shots under the Fitness and Outfit sections.

    The other item was "text me first I don't have premium" - meaning she doesn't have a paid account. But it sounds like she did get back to you, hopefully was a good experience?
    She is Petite, her donation is around 150-300 depending your negotiating skills and things you looking to do, seems she could be kiky once you become a regular, I can tell she is jacked, typical girl from dis functional family, you can tell for what she post on social media that she is going through some medical issues, and lots of personality disorder, I think BBFS can be head but glad I didn't,she was bleeding, typical for high sexual activity.

  7. #16100

    She is a pro

    She is a pro pretending to be an SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-ffa21559cc04

    Wants 400 ppm or 200 for just a BJ. Too much for me, for her, but she was nice enough to talk to and didn't have an attitude.

  8. #16099

    Saw her

    I saw her. She is too tiny and skinny for my taste, but not bad. Can give her 7 rating.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    How did it go with her? She looks great, but two yellow flags I saw not having a premium (paid account) and most of the photos where face-only.

    Fortunately she does have some full-body shots under the Fitness and Outfit sections.

    The other item was "text me first I don't have premium" - meaning she doesn't have a paid account. But it sounds like she did get back to you, hopefully was a good experience?

  9. #16098

    White Girls

    Yep I got this one from Secret Benefits 31 year old ex gymnast from the Czech Republic. 400 ppm but she said she usually is like 5 or 6 and I politley declined and she thought about it and came back to 4. I did it because she was my first white girl and I am a 37 Black male. She said I seem nice and when I send a pic. We did a meet and greet then met up a hotel and fucked. I fucked her twice and just not my cup of tea. She was a good rider tho but I was able to satisfy my thirst. But they are out here, just have to keep looking.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...52ffac93176961

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    It is feast or famine. Nothing for days and then last Sat night I had three wanting to meet up right then, and willing to lower PPM ask to make it happen. I agree it's not 20% as great as it was in the old days, but can get your d*ck wet on short notice sometimes. Depends on your budget and standards though.

    400 ppm is just too high for most of the girls on the site who want it. Regardless of what the market says (and it likely actually agrees), the enjoyment / pleasure / entertainment you get from them, is not worth $400, not to mention additional hotel costs, etc.

    And for the heavy hitters out there who toss around $500 - $1000 on a regular basis, good for them but just not sure how often they are slumming with the 6's and 7's.

    Anyway I took a break from the site for 6 months and I enjoyed that peace and quiet, but now I am enjoying the action of being on there once again.

    I nailed a pretty 31 y/o blonde in the back of my SUV last week for 300. Maybe too much for a quickie car date, but she would be that or a bit more for a 2 ish hr hotel session and may try to do that again soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-30 at 8.58.49 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #16097
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoMan  [View Original Post]

    It takes days / weeks and honestly its a waste of time.

    Time I could put into the real world and improving myself rather than scrolling to see if there's any fresh cute & fit 18-26 that have signed up.

    Its crazy because you go outside and there's A Lot of young white girls everywhere. A Lot of them. Yet on the site its dry.

    I'm guessing this is the curse of onlyfans.

    But there has to be a way to get to these girls. I feel like jumping on IG / TikTok but that seems too risky.

    This is my last month subbing.
    It is feast or famine. Nothing for days and then last Sat night I had three wanting to meet up right then, and willing to lower PPM ask to make it happen. I agree it's not 20% as great as it was in the old days, but can get your d*ck wet on short notice sometimes. Depends on your budget and standards though.

    400 ppm is just too high for most of the girls on the site who want it. Regardless of what the market says (and it likely actually agrees), the enjoyment / pleasure / entertainment you get from them, is not worth $400, not to mention additional hotel costs, etc.

    And for the heavy hitters out there who toss around $500 - $1000 on a regular basis, good for them but just not sure how often they are slumming with the 6's and 7's.

    Anyway I took a break from the site for 6 months and I enjoyed that peace and quiet, but now I am enjoying the action of being on there once again.

    I nailed a pretty 31 y/o blonde in the back of my SUV last week for 300. Maybe too much for a quickie car date, but she would be that or a bit more for a 2 ish hr hotel session and may try to do that again soon.

  11. #16096

    Rose in Lithia Springs

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-ffa21559cc04

    Wants 400 ppm or 200 for just a BJ. Too much for me, for her, but she was nice enough to talk to and didn't have an attitude.

  12. #16095
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    About to see this one and wanted to know if anyone seen her before. Will update you all afterwards.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71433443
    How did it go with her? She looks great, but two yellow flags I saw not having a premium (paid account) and most of the photos where face-only.

    Fortunately she does have some full-body shots under the Fitness and Outfit sections.

    The other item was "text me first I don't have premium" - meaning she doesn't have a paid account. But it sounds like she did get back to you, hopefully was a good experience?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  13. #16094
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    My messages have been going crazy for 3 days now and plenty of willing participants with ranges from 300 up to GPS $1000+. My profile is blocked from public view and all of my pics are hidden so I know it's not my profile being highlighted or whatever, the only ones that can see me are the ones I favorite or view. Also, anybody want make a donation to my favorite charity? I got some investigating to do LOL.
    Really? To me its been dry. Like really dry. To the point I got frustrated and deleted my account earlier in the month, before even my sub ran out. I created a new one a couple weeks later, days ago.

    And its as dry as ever. Its not that I can't hit on a girl that I already cracked from seek and crack. Its just that after 2-3 hits it get old and I'm like can we change the song already.

    Unless its free or near free. Then it makes things interesting.

    Idk how y'all hit the same thing for months / years on straight without getting bored.

    I admit I didn't use to be like this, this is one of the downsides of the hobby.

    It builds up a tolerance, an itch for variety.

    Either way, its shit now. I can't message a girl and in a couple hours I'm knee deep anymore like in 2020. Even if we take the absurdity of the price increase out of the equation.

    The pool of potential girls from the last 30 days that actually fit the bill is small.

    It takes days / weeks and honestly its a waste of time.

    Time I could put into the real world and improving myself rather than scrolling to see if there's any fresh cute & fit 18-26 that have signed up.

    Its crazy because you go outside and there's A Lot of young white girls everywhere. A Lot of them. Yet on the site its dry.

    I'm guessing this is the curse of onlyfans.

    But there has to be a way to get to these girls. I feel like jumping on IG / TikTok but that seems too risky.

    This is my last month subbing.

  14. #16093
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this, it's still great information.

    In regards to Liszzz0777, I was texting her recently but it always raises a (small) red flag when the girl calls you "Love" right off the bat. I agree with you, she seems real, and I might still try to meet (since I love Latinas). The whole "Hi Love" thing just usually signals dancer or pro to me, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]

    Liszzz0777.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-15bc6b959385

    She is in Cumming, never got to money, I lost interest. She seems real, and was down to meet.
    So following up on this, Liz couldn't pass the verification I tried on her. I tried the "send me a selfie holding X number of fingers up". Immediately before she had been responding rapidly, but once I made that request she went silent for 3 hours then send me a severely cropped photo of a girl holding up 3 fingers. It was cropped in such a way that it was impossible to match to her SA photos.

    Such a shame, I love a thiccccc Latina.

    I've been wrong before though, but didn't feel like continuing with this one.

  15. #16092
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    End of the month, rent's due, economy is crashing while prices go up. That's really all it takes.
    It's a little like shooting fish in a barrel this week, pick which one I want to pay and poke.$800 has become $300 a couple of times. Funny how that math works seems like 57 can go into 25 as many times as my wallet can afford.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape