Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 17261
-
08-18-25 20:18 #16061Senior Member

Posts: 149Has anyone seen her?
-
08-18-25 19:23 #16060Senior Member

Posts: 357I must be confused
Evidently you guys only see the well adjusted and sane women in the hobby, the Betty Crocker's of the game if you will. I'm sure they provide that bland, consistent, vanilla experience we're all chasing, eye contact missionary with Kenny G in the background?
Whatever you're into, but in my experience nothing fucks better than crazy. You guys must be here for something other than the experience.
-
08-18-25 17:49 #16059Senior Member

Posts: 517Isn't there a rule in this hobby. . .
That you don't stick your dick in crazy? Maybe it's a best practice. . . .
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:24 #16058Senior Member

Posts: 1843Have you tried the swinger lifestyle at all? You could find a girl on Seeking and pay her to go to some events with her. There are multiple groups in Atlanta that have hotel parties, etc. I took one girl from the site to a party and she was great. We swapped with another couple. Well we weren't a couple but the other one was married.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:17 #16057Senior Member

Posts: 1843Why is borderline personality disorder or bipolar personality disorder potentially a problem? If you really don't know the answer, then likely no one could explain it to you. But ignorance is bliss and hope you keep encountering only totally sane and well-adjusted women.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
It's not about shaming anyone or looking down on them, etc. It's just risk and reward and crazy b*tches can drop a nuke into your life, so some of us factor that into the risk / reward equation.
But again, if you think it is insignificant, good for you, and hopefully you will continue to not have any issues with these sweet, calm, non-batshit crazy girls.
-
08-18-25 17:15 #16056Senior Member

Posts: 1302Ever dated a girl who was manic-depressive or bi-polar?
If you've never dated a bipolar or manic-depressive, it's a frustrating, inconsistent, and in my opinion not-worth-it experience. They are more flakey, since they could be roaring to see you one minute, then the next they decide they want to go home, and nothing changed in between except 60 seconds.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
They are quick to anger (as in might throw their phone at you or the hotel TV) and can wig out over nothing. They will text you out of the blue blaming you for something (how dare you not come pick me up at moment's notice is your job more important than me the girl you've been texting for 2 days fuck you go to hell asshole I'll never see you again. An hour later they unblock you and ask if you're busy. Or my personal favorite when another woman's name pops up on your phone because you were texting someone else the week before you ever met her, but clearly you're a cheating asshole...).
It's a wild fucking ride. When the stars align they tend to be freaks in bed so the sex is usually great but there's a ton of downside, and pretending there isn't is ignorance.
-
08-18-25 17:11 #16055Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks for this, it's still great information.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
In regards to Liszzz0777, I was texting her recently but it always raises a (small) red flag when the girl calls you "Love" right off the bat. I agree with you, she seems real, and I might still try to meet (since I love Latinas). The whole "Hi Love" thing just usually signals dancer or pro to me, LOL.
-
08-18-25 16:24 #16054Senior Member

Posts: 502A few leads
Here are a few I chatted with, but DID NOT MEET. Please don't ask me about details, there are none, other then what is provided.
Lindsay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-793c7a944df5
Said she was in Cartersville, seems semi pro, and has GPS. Wants $700, did not counter.
Katie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7239907a9510
Said she was moving soon to Dallas, Ga. Also very direct, and too the point, semi-pro vibe. Did mention anything goes. Wants $600, did not counter.
WittyyAngel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-84882dd6fe81
Also in Cartersville, started off promising. Much nicer then the others. Also a sugar vet, I got the vibe she only pops up when money is tight. But who knows. Asked for $600, got her down to $400, and said she could travel to me. I wasnt able to meet quick enough, so she ghosted.
Liszzz0777.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-15bc6b959385
She is in Cumming, never got to money, I lost interest. She seems real, and was down to meet.
Chloe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-2f3489e92b63
Nice girl, down to meet. She was near downtown I believe. Wanted $600, I countered with $300 and a room. She wanted a meet and greet first, I lost interest.
Once again, I did not meet any of them, and did not thoroughly vet them to make sure they were real. But all seemed legit from our conversations. Have fun boys, be safe.
-
08-18-25 00:48 #16053Senior Member

Posts: 357Ok
Why is that a problem?
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 14:01 #16052Senior Member

Posts: 362Kendall
She seemed DTF but wanted 500 after my first offer and it was a big difference. Told her I couldn't see us coming to an agreement with such a large gap. She came back with "there are other ways to compensate". I did not explore any further with her so I don't know what the other ways she was talking about were. Maybe one of you very smooth negotiators can agree to something that both or happy with. I simply wasn't willing to really try.
May the pussy be with you.
SD.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:56 #16051Senior Member

Posts: 1302I can tell you for a fact she's using it for BPD and depression.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:01 #16050Senior Member

Posts: 530Hotwife
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-6f586b82745a
I am very interested in hotwives and she is super hot. The idea of ravishing another mans wife is very hot to me. Does anyone have info on her?
-
08-16-25 11:47 #16049Senior Member

Posts: 530Kendall
This one looks familiar. Not sure why. Does anyone know her or know of her? Maybe a duplicate profile?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4ecd00ceb7e0
-
08-15-25 20:38 #16048Senior Member

Posts: 96Ashley -timewaster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-aa39ccdcc292
Lives in west Ga. Was actually close to me. Did a quick meet and greet to talk for like 10 minutes but I had to cut it short. Single mom of 2. Laters asks $100 for a sitter or $200 total to meet. Will ghost you when you try to actually schedule. Will hit you up for rent at random. Very cute in person though! Good luck.
-
08-15-25 14:03 #16047Senior Member

Posts: 357Sleep med
Most people take it as a sleep medication, not for schizophrenia anymore.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





