Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 782
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #347

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    Go check her out. You will not be disappointed.
    Where can I find the post for this?

  2. #346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    ACS-Julie

    Go check her out. You will not be disappointed.

  3. #345

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    New girl not there yet.
    Man I hope they bring more Chinese girls. Yaya was a nice visit. Where Anne is a service queen, yaya I would say is a service Princess. I am sure with experience she will become a queen. Sad to see her go. Hope they bring more Chinese providers. Just better service than the Japanese girls.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    For those that were a fan of Moon Anne, looks like she's back in NOVA. I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure it's her!
    Went to Tysons last weekend and saw her. Amazing service as always. She said she is here until Saturday. Sadly says she doesn't plan to come to Richmond this time.

  5. #343

    YaYa leaving this week

    New girl not there yet.

  6. #342

    Anne

    For those that were a fan of Moon Anne, looks like she's back in NOVA. I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure it's her!

  7. #341

    Mana

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She has a lower rate than the average, what I have noticed with lower rates is that, they are usually not as attractive or it could be her listed height at 172cm (5'8) quite tall for a Japanese lady, that's the average height of Japanese men and the average height for men in the USA is 5'9". But who knows, the photos don't have that uncanny valley filter, they look quite natural. Im gonna play it safe and see Yaya instead.
    Saw Mana yesterday, standard shower she is cute but doesn't kiss. When asked she said she is shy but I guess it was an excuse. Overall ok but I won't repeat.

  8. #340

    Yaya

    I'd give her a 4.5/5 saw her today. Good energy, friendly the previously mentioned tatoo is a cherry blossom. Everything the previous report said was accurate. If I had the funds I'd probably go see her again.

  9. #339

    Evening with Yaya

    Smooth and easy booking Yaya on short notice. Greetted with a hug. Dropped donation Yaya dropped her clothes. About five feet five inches barefoot. Natural Bush slightly trimmed. Flawless porcelain skin with China doll face. Small reddish tattoo on her upper chest. Natural medium breasts lot more than mouthful Shower with soap scrub no kissing or preview BBBJ. In the bed she got on top and started kissing all over quickly working her way to balls worship with her lips and tongue switching to no hands DT. There was a cover on edge of bed but she did so good at the BBBJ I let her.

    Continue. Yaya knew when and how to finish an excellent CIM performance. Another soap and scrub shower. Back to bed she started roaming with her hands and kissing my lips. Then timer went off.

    Much different than photos. No buyers remorse.

  10. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She has a lower rate than the average, what I have noticed with lower rates is that, they are not as attractive. But who knows, the photos don't have that uncanny valley filter, they look quite natural.
    Looks like smaller boobs LOL.

  11. #337

    Mana

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Moon just posted her pic. Kurumi is gone.
    She has a lower rate than the average, what I have noticed with lower rates is that, they are usually not as attractive or it could be her listed height at 172cm (5'8) quite tall for a Japanese lady, that's the average height of Japanese men and the average height for men in the USA is 5'9". But who knows, the photos don't have that uncanny valley filter, they look quite natural. Im gonna play it safe and see Yaya instead.

  12. #336

    New Girl "Mana"

    Moon just posted her pic. Kurumi is gone.

  13. #335
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, if I am in the wrong please call it out, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to explain my point better. For example "She was cute, she did X, Y, & Z, I finished, it was great, I'll repeat" doesn't differ much from the last guy's version. For a reader, it doesn't improve decision-making, it just confirms she delivers the expected service. After two or three reviews of that type, the rest are noise. Unless someone adds something new like differences in performance, reliability, boundaries, safety, or consistency the extra reviews add no real informational value. I have done such reviews in the past, so... I could be the biggest hypocrite, That's basically what I wanted to get off my chest really.
    I don't mind positive reviews like this at all. Evaluating a girl shouldn't rely solely on one positive review, nor should a single negative review completely dismiss her. While we're assessing girls, they're also assessing us. If someone only writes negative reviews, I believe that person likely has qualities that make them unpopular with girls, and it may not be the girls' fault. In that case, their negative reviews hold little reference value. On the other hand, if someone only writes positive reviews, I believe they likely have qualities worth learning from, such as politeness, hygiene, appearance, or conversation skills. You can actually glean some insights from their reviews. If a girl receives a large number of positive reviews with similar content, you can generally understand her routine, and the volume of positive reviews can indicate whether her service is consistent and sustainable. I've always adhered to one principle: YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). The more reviews available for reference, the more helpful they are in understanding a girl. One or two positive or negative reviews alone aren't enough to fully understand her, and they can be biased.

  14. #334

    No country for old Karens

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Huh? That was meant as a compliment to the writer. A lot of reviews tell you nothing. His was useful.
    Like I said, if I am in the wrong please call it out, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to explain my point better. For example "She was cute, she did X, Y, & Z, I finished, it was great, I'll repeat" doesn't differ much from the last guy's version. For a reader, it doesn't improve decision-making, it just confirms she delivers the expected service. After two or three reviews of that type, the rest are noise. Unless someone adds something new like differences in performance, reliability, boundaries, safety, or consistency the extra reviews add no real informational value. I have done such reviews in the past, so... I could be the biggest hypocrite, That's basically what I wanted to get off my chest really.

  15. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be a Karen, but if you see two good reviews, adding more good reviews are redundant, bad reviews are way more important, or if you have a good review with an important detail that wasn't mentioned in previous reviews, but beyond that, its basically just boasting that you had a great time really. Maybe I'm a hypocrite myself, feel free to call me out.
    I think having more than just 2 is okay, I think it helps build consensus and prevents shills and / or the rated party posting their own positive review. There is a point where it's excessive and doesn't have value but I can't say what exactly that number is, maybe it's 4 or 5?

    Guess I'd rather have extra reviews than 1 or none. Better to have abundance than scarcity. We have both been burned on trying the "unreviewed" before. Just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape