Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 785
-
08-31-25 14:40 #350Regular Member

Posts: 55Duo
Has anyone experienced the duo with moon girls? Is it worth it?
-
08-31-25 09:19 #349Senior Member

Posts: 272Acs
Call the numbers on stg.
Originally Posted by Dedbruh
[View Original Post]
From there, you should have an easy time finding her. That's the best I can do. There are a lot of phone numbers. They all lead you to the same place.
-
08-30-25 13:02 #348Senior Member

Posts: 501Yaya
Saw her this morning. She told me she'd be here another 2 or 3 days (that was about the most she said, she motioned for other instructions,) She is very pretty. No DFK. She kissed my chest on the way down to BBBJ. She did a great job with it and while my cock was in her mouth she turned her head in a twisting motion, very good. I'm an older guy who doesn't pound the meat like in the old days, so I decided to enjoy the BBBJ and CIM.
I'm a regular at the AMPs. I go about once a week. I think I enjoy that more. I like feeling up the girls to see how far I can go. I've done nursing, DIY, FIV, and FIA (and not at 3rd! I got none of that with Yaya. I'll see a Moon girl as a treat, but I'll keep going to the AMPs.
-
08-30-25 01:53 #347Senior Member

Posts: 29Post
Where can I find the post for this?
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 20:32 #346Senior Member

Posts: 272ACS-Julie
Go check her out. You will not be disappointed.
-
08-27-25 23:35 #345Senior Member

Posts: 71Yaya
Man I hope they bring more Chinese girls. Yaya was a nice visit. Where Anne is a service queen, yaya I would say is a service Princess. I am sure with experience she will become a queen. Sad to see her go. Hope they bring more Chinese providers. Just better service than the Japanese girls.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 14:29 #344Regular Member

Posts: 15Went to Tysons last weekend and saw her. Amazing service as always. She said she is here until Saturday. Sadly says she doesn't plan to come to Richmond this time.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 14:18 #343Senior Member

Posts: 501YaYa leaving this week
New girl not there yet.
-
08-27-25 07:50 #342Senior Member

Posts: 81Anne
For those that were a fan of Moon Anne, looks like she's back in NOVA. I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure it's her!
-
08-25-25 14:35 #341Senior Member

Posts: 295Mana
Saw Mana yesterday, standard shower she is cute but doesn't kiss. When asked she said she is shy but I guess it was an excuse. Overall ok but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 22:25 #340Senior Member

Posts: 371Yaya
I'd give her a 4.5/5 saw her today. Good energy, friendly the previously mentioned tatoo is a cherry blossom. Everything the previous report said was accurate. If I had the funds I'd probably go see her again.
-
08-22-25 02:05 #339Senior Member

Posts: 68Evening with Yaya
Smooth and easy booking Yaya on short notice. Greetted with a hug. Dropped donation Yaya dropped her clothes. About five feet five inches barefoot. Natural Bush slightly trimmed. Flawless porcelain skin with China doll face. Small reddish tattoo on her upper chest. Natural medium breasts lot more than mouthful Shower with soap scrub no kissing or preview BBBJ. In the bed she got on top and started kissing all over quickly working her way to balls worship with her lips and tongue switching to no hands DT. There was a cover on edge of bed but she did so good at the BBBJ I let her.
Continue. Yaya knew when and how to finish an excellent CIM performance. Another soap and scrub shower. Back to bed she started roaming with her hands and kissing my lips. Then timer went off.
Much different than photos. No buyers remorse.
-
08-21-25 18:25 #338Senior Member

Posts: 501Looks like smaller boobs LOL.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 18:22 #337Senior Member

Posts: 767Mana
She has a lower rate than the average, what I have noticed with lower rates is that, they are usually not as attractive or it could be her listed height at 172cm (5'8) quite tall for a Japanese lady, that's the average height of Japanese men and the average height for men in the USA is 5'9". But who knows, the photos don't have that uncanny valley filter, they look quite natural. Im gonna play it safe and see Yaya instead.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 15:40 #336Senior Member

Posts: 501New Girl "Mana"
Moon just posted her pic. Kurumi is gone.










Reply With Quote




