Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #858

    Hayhay

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to her, planned for a dinner date but no response on the night of date! Let me know if things work out for you.
    Wasn't able to close her before I lost patience. Seems real but no meetup.

  2. #857

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    So which one you guys knocked her up haha? Looks like it happened around this time of post when she got reviewed and how far long she is.
    Wasn't me either LOL. How do you all know she's pregnant? Haven't seen anything new on her seeking or socials.

  3. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't be me. I've had the snip so we're creampie city around these parts.
    Some of are still shooting fire Hope she knows who her baby daddy is.

  4. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    So which one you guys knocked her up haha? Looks like it happened around this time of post when she got reviewed and how far long she is.
    Couldn't be me. I've had the snip so we're creampie city around these parts.

  5. #854

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Literally doing the lord's work here.

    Kayla quoted me $1,200!! That chick is certified insane. I told her we're in totally different ballparks and that's not going to work and all she had to say was bummer. I think she just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

    Nicole seems cool, been messaging her just to see how things go when she gets back.

    Met Hannah before, she's pretty cool. A bit awkward but very sexually open. Also a bit odd. Straight up doesn't have a bed so you're going to be doing it on the floor but I think she might be getting one soon. That said, we fucked for a solid half hour under one do the cabanas by her pool the first night we hung out which was a total experience. Careful with the creampies though, she's not on BC.
    So which one you guys knocked her up haha? Looks like it happened around this time of post when she got reviewed and how far long she is.

  6. #853

    Avoid Autumn

    I was connected with this one on Instagram and she tried to pull some shady scammy stuff. I forget exactly what it was to be honest. Just saw her pop up on seeking. She hit the ozempic hard a while back and got skinny. Still probably a risky play as she's got a rap sheet for extortion. Doesn't surprise me in hindsight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1a39c656416f

    https://hillsboroughfl.mugshots.zone...ot-05-09-2023/#google_vignette.

  7. #852

    Heyhay

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Shipped my long term SB off to grad school so back in the hunt for a new low-20's, bi & sub SB. This ones a little thicker than I like but talks a good game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-80d23ab36a8c
    Been talking to her, planned for a dinner date but no response on the night of date! Let me know if things work out for you.

  8. #851

    Hayhay

    Any intel? Shipped my long term SB off to grad school so back in the hunt for a new low-20's, bi & sub SB. This ones a little thicker than I like but talks a good game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-80d23ab36a8c

  9. #850

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    SB girl I was talking to sends voice notes. We confirmed on the price but she keeps asking about if I am ok paying for babysitter. What does baby sitter mean here? Even after confirming the $$ she is asking about confirmation about baby sitter? Is this any code language? Wondering if it's safe or not to pursue?

    Crossposting.
    Or I would just avoid it altogether. No chick with a child is worth it. Ever. And if she doesn't really have a child, then like Mandane said, it's a scam.

  10. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    SB girl I was talking to sends voice notes. We confirmed on the price but she keeps asking about if I am ok paying for babysitter. What does baby sitter mean here? Even after confirming the $$ she is asking about confirmation about baby sitter? Is this any code language? Wondering if it's safe or not to pursue?

    Crossposting.
    It means you are likely getting scammed. She's going to want that in advance even though no one actually pays babysitters in advance. If you really want to meet her find out what the babysitter is supposed to cost (probably $20 an hour) and offer to pay it in person. I would reduce the ppm, but that's just me. She will likely come up with some excuse as to why that won't work. That's how you confirm it's a scam.

  11. #848

    What does she Mean?

    SB girl I was talking to sends voice notes. We confirmed on the price but she keeps asking about if I am ok paying for babysitter. What does baby sitter mean here? Even after confirming the $$ she is asking about confirmation about baby sitter? Is this any code language? Wondering if it's safe or not to pursue?

    Crossposting.

  12. #847

    She doesn't ever plan to deliver IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by PanosBob39  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a bit of back and forth via text. She canceled on our first meet last minute but kept in touch. Picked out the most expensive restaurant she could find in her area I am guessing so no loss there. Reached out again a few weeks later to meet up for a quick familiarization, place not as $$ so got the "usually I get at least $100 to show love just for a meet up" text right before heading out. I passed. She's very cute and shared some really cute photos via some of the texts, but I don't do anything over the top like that just to meet, but to each his own.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a0806370ba5e
    I had a few dates with this one, she claims that after the third date she is open to "more". So, I went on three lunch dates with her and I sort of just sent her $50 instead of what she asked for and said once we progress past lunch dates I would give her the additional $150. So after the third date I asked about get more acquainted and she said she had some personal problems and it was going to be a little while before we could progress, I told her it was nice knowing her and moved on. She is just trying to go out with a bunch of men who treat her to lunch and she gets some funds as after, but I never felt like she was going to move to something more intimate.

  13. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-26b36c5efc4d

    Slow comms. Wants 700-1 k after a 4-5 offer, major GPS.
    She probably actually has a GP though, worth it IMO.

  14. #845

    Skg Des

    Pics are definitely the better side, but she's very nice with a very nice bubble ass and the profile pretty much spells out her situation. First visit was great, second not so much, 3rd with a bottle of wine the I don't do's went out the window or so I dreamt they did anyways. She mainly just wants to chill for a bit to take off the stress and help you do the same. Can't beat that and a nice go-to at $$$ ppm and maybe less if you press plus whatever you might have to put out for accommodations since she can't host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-1bac2eb4cdce

  15. #844

    Miranda Skg

    Not as good as the pics but that bubble is the real deal! First visit awesome, intro self induced waterworks as an icebreaker but then begging daddy to be done soon after getting started in the real dream. Second visit not so much as it seemed even more rushed to get the best part over with after DATY and getting hers. She will chill with you for a bit after it seemed since accommodations had to be paid for but if nothing else is happening and you don't have a lot of time on your hands, might be a stretch at the 5 bills additional she wants for support. Could easily be taken off the site though as I sensed the urge for some long-term security as all kinds of possibilities were mentioned in conversation once more familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-d493ce42dea6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape