Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 338 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4781

    She's been around a while

    I never saw her, but she has advertised for a while. Ask if you can redact your last name and the DL numbers and your address. Or give her your Linked in so she has your name. That is really what she wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforfun666  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?

  2. #4780
    Justforfun666
    Guest

    Bree Taylor

    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?

  3. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys the pics are faker than the reviews of hot young asians.
    Here's what transpired today. Reached out about 12 noon, she responded back quickly, told her I'm gunna call you when I'm done with my next client. Called her about an hour later, she picked up & we chatted a few minutes what she offers & doesn't, said you'll need to find that out for yourself, ok. She says to send a picture so she knows who's showing up, I then said send me 1 of you so I know that's really you. She responded, I knew you just wanted to waste my time LOL Good analogy, her pics & Asian pics.

  4. #4778
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    Come on guys the pics are faker than the reviews of hot young asians.

  5. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    I reached out to her yesterday, got a response back pretty quickly, asked if she had a TER a account, says no. Definitely gunna give her go though & report back here.

  6. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot which usually means TGTBT.
    She has two good comments on listcrawler. I think she probably looks just as hot in person but she doesn't allow explicit questions about what she allows before seeing her.

  7. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    Looks hot which usually means TGTBT.

  8. #4774
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733

  9. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering with the current climate of things and all the popo in LA rounding people up will this affect the current price market.

    Will rates go lower since fig isn't as busy anymore. And a lot of the girls clients are getting rounded up. Will the lower there rates finally.

    And also will It be easier to pick up on fig since the P are currently hiding it out.
    I think it's unlikely. The fewer working girls there are, the higher the price will be, because the actual demand is still there, and WG also have to bear higher risks.

  10. #4772

    Magic Ally

    Set everything up through email and it was easy! She texted me the day before to confirm and give me location of hotel. When I arrived she gave me the room number and away I went! I got in her room and she was waiting for me in a bikini. She reached for me and gave me a big kiss and started to take my clothes off! When that is almost done she reaches for my cock through my underwear and say "oh your a big boy". That always makes a guy feel good! Since I was almost underdressed I figured it was time to take her stuff off and get her on the bed for some DATY. She tasted great and she responded cause she wanted more. She thought it was time to return the favor so away she goes on a great and amazing BBBJ! She sucks like a champ and she wants to make sure that you enjoy it. Lots of spit and playing with the boys and deep throat as much as she could!! Then on goes the cover and she sits on top for some awesome CG, then to Mish and then she pulls me out and moves to the end of the bed and says here you go for some standing K9 where she pushes back as much as I slam in. It was to much and I let go one hell of a load!! She cleans me up and then snuggles and then starts round 2 with some more amazing BBBJ! Then on goes the cover again for some more Mish and RCG. Couldn't pop a 2nd time, but tried like hell! Nice experience!

    https://sexycompanion.vip/magic-ally/

  11. #4771

    Buy low sell hi

    Just wondering with the current climate of things and all the popo in LA rounding people up will this affect the current price market.

    Will rates go lower since fig isn't as busy anymore. And a lot of the girls clients are getting rounded up. Will the lower there rates finally.

    And also will It be easier to pick up on fig since the P are currently hiding it out.

  12. #4770
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Home Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?
    This fat ass works out of a garage in compton. I would wear a diaper if you go, I peed myself in the area. Suffice it to say, even the great orange one would never bother trying to bring civilization to barbarism in this place. I felt like I would be lucky if I was only shot in the torso and had a chance of surviving. The people in the area look like extras on cops. There are more shower caps than at the fucken hotel nikko in Mexico City. And the finishing touches on this garage in compton are something straight out of boys in the hood. The entire garage smells like weed and that kind of old people / cigarette / woodsy smell you feel me.

    I am sure this obese pig wants at least 120 for an hour and will suffocate you by sitting on you for 50 more.

  13. #4769

    Haven't seen a BMP in years

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?

  14. #4768

    Met this one online

    I met this cute thing online chatting on a social media and messaged her. Its TGTBT I think, anyone with better google skills able to find this pic of her? I think I've seen her on redditsomehwere but I can't remember where exactly. She says she's 19 and willing to do meetups, her phone number search doesn't come up with anything, google AI says stuff about investments and she hasnt asked for me to send her crypto yet. I will report back if I ever do meet up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lolita-1.jpg‎  

  15. #4767

    Ventura county stings

    https://ktla.com/news/california/und...ifornia-hotel/

    Not sure if this is the right place to post.

    Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape