Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 338 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.
    I've called and left a message since she didn't pick up. 1 business day has gone by so I'm not super impressed but have handy delivery service sounds great.

  2. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    These two look like their incall should be at an in and out.

    https://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/

    Anyone know if the better looking one did handjobs from chatsworth? I recognize her from an ad.

    Other than these two being in los feliz (a fucked up part of la if there ever was one), being overweight as luka, and the whole BDSM bullshit. Anyone have any experience with either.
    I cannot recall the better looking one's old name, but yes she's been around. I might go see them next week and will report back.

  3. #4764

    Never seen a review

    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieKage  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../13249574.html

    Any stories about this one? Her outcall rate is 140, TGTBT?
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.

  4. #4763

    Don't fret

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.
    I saw her several times a few years ago when she was working out of a nice apt in Reseda. She's actually quite attractive and has a great, thick body (not fat) with an amazing rack. She has a Caribbean accent and request that you don't touch during the massage so that you can get the most out of her therapeutic massage (quite good). Her hand skills are above average. If memory serves me correctly, FS may be on the table, but can't be positive.

  5. #4762
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fragility

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...del-62885.html

    What exact universe is this female on to ask for prices like that from her site.

    In l. A, the high max for a 60 min handjob, milking table and body fat percentage testing, inclusive is 300.

    This "mixed' queen wants I think like 400?

  6. #4761
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Leche

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13252499.html

    This one?

    Anyone?

    Looks messican and has a milking table. Just add some squirrel meat street tacos and I am in.

  7. #4760
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Facial

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.

  8. #4759
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Male male female ass

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.

  9. #4758
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thin line

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.
    I would not call her place a massage parlor, and she is not full service. In my mind, a single gal in a pad is an escort, even if she does not do the full mueller investigation.

    Are you still in the area, I have some names for you to try.

  10. #4757

    Tood

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...872583410.html

    Anyone seen her lately? I kind of gave up on her, she is totally hot, but her tood and the rickety table are just terrible.
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.

  11. #4756
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../13249574.html

    Any stories about this one? Her outcall rate is 140, TGTBT?

  12. #4755

  13. #4754
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fatigue

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...872583410.html

    Anyone seen her lately? I kind of gave up on her, she is totally hot, but her tood and the rickety table are just terrible.

  14. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious to hear someone's account of her but at those prices, BBFS should be expected.
    Reach out to her last night, asked if she had a BBFS option. 3 K 30 min now that's hilarious!

  15. #4752

    Konomii

    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    Check out this piece of ass! https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Konomii.

    Here GPS menu. Love her look.

    Current location: Alhambra.

    I'm 4'11 & I'm 88 lbs.

    Full GFE menu: bbj, cfs, daty, dato (on me), coa, cot, fiv.
    100 upcharge for kissing? Nope. Deal breaker, I'm out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape