Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 682 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 10218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    The reviews that came up here on her that I can recalll were that she's a time waster. Maybe look for "Kitty" on the phiily section of skip. 50's blonde in far northeast / bensalem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/112639401202
    I was thinking about checking her out but she looks thicker and its only car or out. Doesn't really work for me.

  2. #9527

    Like WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    Jonesy is also a legit dude that has helped many, including myself on a few different occasions, when he didn't have to. I can vouch for him. This whole thing escalated quickly.
    My head is spinning a little. I will say Jonesy is a personal friend so any word slinging triggers me a little. Not just a friend here, but shit like we go to lunch. And other things. But also, I don't understand where it comes from. This site and all us guys are in some ways bonded by our search to have the best physical experiences that we can as we explore sex services for pay. We are here for different reason's of course but ultimately it's about information. Hence, the success of web sites such as this one where we have the ability to share information. I get that personalities can affect the tone of some posts. But most of us treat these sex workers respectfully regardless if it's a. 20 BBBJ or a $$$$$ high end escort. Let's face it, generally what we do is not traditionally accepted by most people, in what for me anyway, is a secret part of my life. I don't really have many people I can share this side of me with. Some of you might, but I don't. So this site and the few mongers I have relationships with outside the board can and has been, in a way, a little therapeutic. I don't have guilt about what I do, but I do know that lots of people in my life would not understand. Yet, I have little double I will be jumping from girl to girl until they shovel me in the ground. Some of you guys do understand my sex habits and there is value in that to me. Wish the personalities did not heat things up. A little unsettling. I believe there is a place for to put people in their place. Minors, stealing and anything disrespectful of the women we see are red lines to me. But I don't really know what triggered this.

  3. #9526

    Mark

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry I could not answer to you earlier, but I have a business to run. You run around the streets of Camden, so you have time to waste.

    I'm glad you LOVE my assumptions, which I don't have. A chip on my shoulder?, now who has assumptions?. I need to relax?, I'm relaxed. Pal?, I'm not your pal. Fragmented sentence?, the post was intended for people asking me about 2 individuals, which I didn't have the time to answer via DM. The post wasn't intended for you, and the people asking, understood what I meant.

    I don't know the grammar of a third grader?, hmmm let's see. I don't have a bachelor's degree, but I have an associate's degree and I now have a successful business that employs about 80 people.

    What do you have?, you must be the first scholar running around Camden NJ at 4 A. M and pretty much all day, picking up garbage?. One more thing genius, in the street walkers thread, read post #1707.

    Who the hell asked me do DM, to give info on the fast houses I know?. But, you tell me that If I knew how many request you got about the fast houses my head would spin?, what an arrogant prick you are. I got so many as well from different people, and guess what?, that includes YOU!.
    I don't intend to stretch this stupid topic, so go on with your life, and I go on with mine.
    Wow, I must have hit pretty close to the mark to get you all riled up like that.

    You drew first blood lad, not me. You didn't need to respond to a simple question the way you did. Good day to you, sir.

  4. #9525
    Jonesy is also a legit dude that has helped many, including myself on a few different occasions, when he didn't have to. I can vouch for him. This whole thing escalated quickly.

  5. #9524
    Gentlemen007 is a legit dude who has helped many. Can vouch for him.

  6. #9523

    Scholar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    I love your assumptions. You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder. You need to relax, pal. You're using a sentence fragment. When you say "not allowed" you need to complete that sentence. One shouldn't have to "read between the lines" because you don't know the grammar of a third grader. It's a legitimate question. And to follow up, if someone asks me to keep information quiet, I absolutely do. If you knew how many requests for the fast house I received and turned away it would make your head spin. That being said, Jenna never asked me to keep her digits private.
    I'm sorry I could not answer to you earlier, but I have a business to run. You run around the streets of Camden, so you have time to waste.

    I'm glad you LOVE my assumptions, which I don't have. A chip on my shoulder?, now who has assumptions?. I need to relax?, I'm relaxed. Pal?, I'm not your pal. Fragmented sentence?, the post was intended for people asking me about 2 individuals, which I didn't have the time to answer via DM. The post wasn't intended for you, and the people asking, understood what I meant.

    I don't know the grammar of a third grader?, hmmm let's see. I don't have a bachelor's degree, but I have an associate's degree and I now have a successful business that employs about 80 people.

    What do you have?, you must be the first scholar running around Camden NJ at 4 A. M and pretty much all day, picking up garbage?. One more thing genius, in the street walkers thread, read post #1707.

    Who the hell asked me do DM, to give info on the fast houses I know?. But, you tell me that If I knew how many request you got about the fast houses my head would spin?, what an arrogant prick you are. I got so many as well from different people, and guess what?, that includes YOU!.
    I don't intend to stretch this stupid topic, so go on with your life, and I go on with mine.

  7. #9522

    Forte

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you just have to read between the lines, not your forte evidently. If someone ask me to keep something out of the public knowledge, I respect that for whatever reason.

    When I posted a few months ago about the fast house in Camden, I didn't mentioned the exact place, since I was asked by the manager to keep it private. But some people started to make it real public and it became a target. People asked me about the other places in Philly, and South Jersey, would I give info?, the answer is no. I have to judge what I can and cannot say, that's is the reason people trust me. In one the houses after meeting the manager I don't have to go to the house anymore, I get delivery, why?, because they trust me.
    I love your assumptions. You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder. You need to relax, pal. You're using a sentence fragment. When you say "not allowed" you need to complete that sentence. One shouldn't have to "read between the lines" because you don't know the grammar of a third grader. It's a legitimate question. And to follow up, if someone asks me to keep information quiet, I absolutely do. If you knew how many requests for the fast house I received and turned away it would make your head spin. That being said, Jenna never asked me to keep her digits private.

  8. #9521

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to give info.
    Oh did you try to get the info from Gentlemen also.

  9. #9520

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.
    Oh shoot! I wasn't the one who asked, but I'm glad you posted this. I been trying to hit her up again for the past few weeks after a fantastic first time last month, and all I got were silence. Now I don't have to bother for a while.

  10. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I think am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this. Looking mature MILF / gilf bimbo but not looking to drop $$ I read she reviews and said she really drop off. Definitely not looking for cryptkeeper leia. She worth it in get off but not blowing your bankroll?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...5/536045675169

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php....172321/page-2

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-391797?page=1
    The reviews that came up here on her that I can recalll were that she's a time waster. Maybe look for "Kitty" on the phiily section of skip. 50's blonde in far northeast / bensalem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/112639401202
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-28 065058.jpg‎  

  11. #9518

    Utr. Asked me to help. Glassboro

    I know a ful UTR. MILF type who asked me to help her out with meet ups. Will only provide digits to senior members. Be nice, be fair. She does not know really how to do this. No room. Outcall only. PM me.

  12. #9517

    Logan carly gilf

    I think am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this. Looking mature MILF / gilf bimbo but not looking to drop $$ I read she reviews and said she really drop off. Definitely not looking for cryptkeeper leia. She worth it in get off but not blowing your bankroll?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...5/536045675169

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php....172321/page-2

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-391797?page=1

  13. #9516

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Sometimes you just have to read between the lines, not your forte evidently. If someone ask me to keep something out of the public knowledge, I respect that for whatever reason.

    When I posted a few months ago about the fast house in Camden, I didn't mentioned the exact place, since I was asked by the manager to keep it private. But some people started to make it real public and it became a target. People asked me about the other places in Philly, and South Jersey, would I give info?, the answer is no. I have to judge what I can and cannot say, that's is the reason people trust me. In one the houses after meeting the manager I don't have to go to the house anymore, I get delivery, why?, because they trust me.

  14. #9515
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Not allowed to give info.

  15. #9514
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Was wondering the same thing. Hmmm LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape