High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 682 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9521

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to give info.
    Oh did you try to get the info from Gentlemen also.

  2. #9520

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.
    Oh shoot! I wasn't the one who asked, but I'm glad you posted this. I been trying to hit her up again for the past few weeks after a fantastic first time last month, and all I got were silence. Now I don't have to bother for a while.

  3. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I think am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this. Looking mature MILF / gilf bimbo but not looking to drop $$ I read she reviews and said she really drop off. Definitely not looking for cryptkeeper leia. She worth it in get off but not blowing your bankroll?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...5/536045675169

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php....172321/page-2

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-391797?page=1
    The reviews that came up here on her that I can recalll were that she's a time waster. Maybe look for "Kitty" on the phiily section of skip. 50's blonde in far northeast / bensalem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/112639401202
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-28 065058.jpg‎  

  4. #9518

    Utr. Asked me to help. Glassboro

    I know a ful UTR. MILF type who asked me to help her out with meet ups. Will only provide digits to senior members. Be nice, be fair. She does not know really how to do this. No room. Outcall only. PM me.

  5. #9517

    Logan carly gilf

    I think am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this. Looking mature MILF / gilf bimbo but not looking to drop $$ I read she reviews and said she really drop off. Definitely not looking for cryptkeeper leia. She worth it in get off but not blowing your bankroll?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...5/536045675169

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php....172321/page-2

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-391797?page=1

  6. #9516

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Sometimes you just have to read between the lines, not your forte evidently. If someone ask me to keep something out of the public knowledge, I respect that for whatever reason.

    When I posted a few months ago about the fast house in Camden, I didn't mentioned the exact place, since I was asked by the manager to keep it private. But some people started to make it real public and it became a target. People asked me about the other places in Philly, and South Jersey, would I give info?, the answer is no. I have to judge what I can and cannot say, that's is the reason people trust me. In one the houses after meeting the manager I don't have to go to the house anymore, I get delivery, why?, because they trust me.

  7. #9515
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Not allowed to give info.

  8. #9514
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Not allowed to what LOL.
    Was wondering the same thing. Hmmm LOL.

  9. #9513

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.
    Not allowed to what LOL.

  10. #9512

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, Rosie was hot a few years ago. When she was in Millville she had a boyfriend who had a bad eye, he was harmless. I used to see Nikki and Rosie very frequently, Rosie had a great ass, and she was very much into sex, last time I saw her was in Cherry Hill, and she was declining big time.
    Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.

  11. #9511

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Last I recall seeing her in mt laurel extended stay. She was looking little rough still hot, been trying to find what happened to her. No recent arrest or worse.

    Its like she drop off the face of the earth.
    I saw her on Broad and Kaighn across from the liquor store with a Latin fella. Tried to get her attention but she was packing a stem. She has given mechanical service for years. She's got a dead eye for at least a year too. Hot body, if the price is right you can have your way. The price is even better on the street. I've seen her on and off for years.

  12. #9510

    South Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522
    I guess the area is considered south jersey but it is very far from the Gloucester / Camden / Salem county area.

  13. #9509

    Italian tahitian

    She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522

  14. #9508

    Asian Outcalls in Toms River / Lakewood Area?

    Hey all! I might be making a trip out to Ocean County, just wondering there were any good Asian outcall options available?

    Thanks for any help you can provide!

  15. #9507

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape