Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 506 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 7579
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6964

    Prego Scarlett needs help

    Some may remember Scarlett from the UTR thread from about a year ago. Mid-20's southern pawg in winter park.

    She's back and staying in a decent hotel near universal. Very good bbj, followed by back shots with her moaning and thrusting back. She's super pregnant and about 2 weeks away, didn't diminish the dream any. Submissive and easygoing and can meet immediately with reasonable donations.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...878793473.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...877658983.html

  2. #6963

    FT Lauderdale / Miami Thread

    Someone posted a review in the Ft Lauderdale or Miami thread under "unicorn" that had claimed to have seen her. Check there, also curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMaker4  [View Original Post]
    I called the number on ad and confirmed I was speaking with Danna but she gave me locations in south Florida. As soon as I mentioned her ad from Orlando she hung up. I'm aware that it's not always the girl in the photo and that they do weekly / monthly rotations but not sure what's up with this one. Just wanted to share my experience since I was planning on TOFTT on this. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878799245.html

  3. #6962

    Danna

    I called the number on ad and confirmed I was speaking with Danna but she gave me locations in south Florida. As soon as I mentioned her ad from Orlando she hung up. I'm aware that it's not always the girl in the photo and that they do weekly / monthly rotations but not sure what's up with this one. Just wanted to share my experience since I was planning on TOFTT on this. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878799245.html

  4. #6961

    Julia

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878155737.html

    Back in town for a few days reached out to Julia. Great communication set up appointment days before get to her spot and massage was good again more of a rub but will use elbows and forearms if you ask. Of course good tease after the flip lots of eye contact and a big explosion. Got cleaned up then got a facial shave and a haircut which she has set up downstairs her massage room is upstairs then got a shower and a kiss goodbye. Julia really doesn't allow roaming anymore she use to let me if I asked but she kinda stands away so not sure about that but its ok. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  5. #6960

    Latina spa

    So I have been to see Hana, Ema and a few other therapist they had working at Hana's spa. It's located on OBT between Lancaster and Oakridge. Actually, a few doors down from Magic Massage, the Asian Massage Parlor. I have seen them since their days at Cozy spa on Conway and now over at Hana's Spa, I think I am done with them. Just a massage is $100 and I always tipped them $60 cause they ususally got their tops off and let you roam UTC. Saw Ema last week and when I handed her the house fee and tip ($160) as I was getting dressed, she said boss lady wants $100 tip from now on. I said, well then, you need to strip for that amount of tip next time and she said no more of that. It's getting too risky. I ain't tipping $100 for a L1.

    I will be going elsewhere. Here are a few pics of their ads. I'll try to link their ads but I am on cell phone as both laptop and tablet won't let me log onto this site. I keep getting the "Bad Gateway" error message.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...877450160.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250901_181024_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #6959

    Bare Me Waxing

    Have seen her when I was there. Cool as hell PR woman in her 30's -- does an excellent job. She's fun and funny, but there's no happiness. I would go see her just to get my eyebrows and ears cleaned up.

    The other thing is, if I remember correctly, you have to book online and you have to use a credit card to book (and a phone number). So, this is not a hobbyist-provider relationship. It's a client-business one. But I always felt she was worth the money. She's serious about her profession.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Near Mills and 50. Just was there earlier this week. Need to let it grow out and try the new one.

    Great job, just ZERO extra.

    YM.

  7. #6958

    Bare Me Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Who is your Go To Girl so I can avoid!?

    FB.
    Near Mills and 50. Just was there earlier this week. Need to let it grow out and try the new one.

    Great job, just ZERO extra.

    YM.

  8. #6957

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have given my Go To girl the last chance for any extra after waxing.

    How many roses for the whole wax treatment and leaving happy?

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Who is your Go To Girl so I can avoid!?

    FB.

  9. #6956

    Manjacial

    Quote Originally Posted by Blk52Jeesus  [View Original Post]
    Only get the manjacial. The massage is not worth it IMHO. But after the forst manjacials, you will be hooked!
    I have given my Go To girl the last chance for any extra after waxing.

    How many roses for the whole wax treatment and leaving happy?

    Thank you,

    YM.

  10. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.
    Damn! I thought it meant giving her a facial!

  11. #6954

    Manjacial

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.
    What's her rate for the Manjacial with HJ?

    And how's the HJ?

  12. #6953

    Manjacial

    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?

  13. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?
    IF it is what I think it is, it may be overpriced BUT it may be worth it to do it once.

  14. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk52Jeesus  [View Original Post]
    Only get the manjacial. The massage is not worth it IMHO. But after the forst manjacials, you will be hooked!
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?

  15. #6950

    Only worth manjacial

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    The manjacial hippy quoted me $$ for a 60 minute massage.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875924688.html
    Only get the manjacial. The massage is not worth it IMHO. But after the forst manjacials, you will be hooked!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape