Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 506 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 7583
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6953

    Manjacial

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.
    What's her rate for the Manjacial with HJ?

    And how's the HJ?

  2. #6952

    Manjacial

    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?

  3. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?
    IF it is what I think it is, it may be overpriced BUT it may be worth it to do it once.

  4. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk52Jeesus  [View Original Post]
    Only get the manjacial. The massage is not worth it IMHO. But after the forst manjacials, you will be hooked!
    Ok I'll bite. What is a manjacial?

  5. #6949

    Only worth manjacial

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    The manjacial hippy quoted me $$ for a 60 minute massage.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875924688.html
    Only get the manjacial. The massage is not worth it IMHO. But after the forst manjacials, you will be hooked!

  6. #6948

    Joanna

    The manjacial hippy quoted me $$ for a 60 minute massage.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875924688.html

  7. #6947

    Wrong info posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Blk52Jeesus  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for fa is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for fa? Just wondering.

    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for FS is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for FS? Just wondering.
    Sorry I meant to type $$ $$. 5.

    Just noticed the page deleted 2 of the 4 $ I had put up. Haha.

  8. #6946

    Not too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Malooga007  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had the pleasure?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875419680.html

    Hit her up and her comms are terrible, at first she doesn't respond had to use a different burner before she replied. Quoted $$ 5 for FS.

    Which one of you is making them think they can charge that? Even little Jon got deflated from that quote. Would rather see my regular, but damn she fine LOL.
    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for fa is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for fa? Just wondering.

    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for FS is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for FS? Just wondering.

  9. #6945

    Nurse K

    Has any one had the pleasure?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875419680.html

    Hit her up and her comms are terrible, at first she doesn't respond had to use a different burner before she replied. Quoted $$ 5 for FS.

    Which one of you is making them think they can charge that? Even little Jon got deflated from that quote. Would rather see my regular, but damn she fine LOL.

  10. #6944

    House Near Kirkman

    Texted a CL Advertiser this AM about info.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875323385.html

    Gave me the address which is off Kirkman.

    Two providers there including one on the ad. Any intel? PM is needed.

  11. #6943

    Autumn from Eustis

    I am looking for a regular L1+ in lake county. Anyone have experience with https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...872333845.html ?

    Feedback would be appreciated.

    Rtps.

  12. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times, decent apartment near the outlets. She is smoking hot, just like pics.

    Barely a massage and L1 is nice, extra for CBJ and was aight. She is not GFE but again is legit and hot.
    Thanks for the help. I have been on the sidelines watching this one. I almost pulled the trigger but didn't for some reason. Is L3 on the menu?

    Fletch.

  13. #6941

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times, decent apartment near the outlets. She is smoking hot, just like pics.

    Barely a massage and L1 is nice, extra for CBJ and was aight. She is not GFE but again is legit and hot.

  14. #6940

    Don't remember name

    Fantastic massage and topless L1 finish. Paid 150 and would to see her more often but unfortunately her location is further than I typically like to travel for L1. Possibly more might be available after repeat visits.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871023327.html

  15. #6939

    Ema

    Haven't seen her at the location in the ad but 99% sure I seen her at AK in the past. Fun available not my cup of tea personally since man made bodies don't suit my fancy.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...872429486.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape