Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24335

    Daddy's chocolate delight

    Has anyone seen daddy's chocolate delight? Seen posts before and looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/980961470301

  2. #24334

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    First one is Allison I think? You like it I love it.

    Seen her yesterday out on 5 mile. Covered everything. SUPER tight. Has a big clit for her tiny frame. Body has definitely seen better days. The CBJ was enthusiastic and she kept going until I told her I was ready to go. Pounded it out while looking at that clit LOL. Was supposed to be msog but "couldn't find another rubber". Was $ but gave me $20 back for no msog.

    I'm thinking another visit to see that clit again and because she was so tight.
    Thanks for the info.

  3. #24333

    Pixie no response

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.
    I also attempted but she never responded. Hope she is okay!

  4. #24332
    Quote Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.
    Well damn good thing I decided to post to get others experience on her. Defiantly will be staying away.

  5. #24331

    Pixie AWOL

    Anyone seen Pixie today, Wednesday?? Got ghosted which was very unusual so trying to find out, why? Bottum out.

  6. #24330

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Pictures are really doctored up. Nice enough person but service is awful. I had her come to my place and nicely told her she could leave as she couldn't even get junior excited.

  7. #24329

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.
    Thanks for sharing I'm glad I asked got feedback from a few so I know it's defiantly not worth it.

  8. #24328
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.
    Thanks for letting me know that. I'm glad I asked before even trying to set something up.

  9. #24327

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.
    Thanks on the feedback. Been seeing the ads and didn't really see much on the name so I figured I'd ask and glad I did. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #24326

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Nasty attitude, left within 5 minutes after arriving.

  11. #24325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344
    Much heavier than pictured. Didn't follow through on promised services. Not worth the donation.

  12. #24324

    Native American Princess

    She has gone by a few names but the one I recall is above. Met her once many moons ago and had a good enough time but did not repeat, mostly due to rate. Seem to recall mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  13. #24323

    Madison

    Anyone seen Madison before? I looked up the name but didn't see any links so was just curious since I see a lot of ads on STG and Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/374427250134

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-344

  14. #24322

    Concurring on Rubie Latina

    Does she actually charge the prices she shows on Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    I concur also.

  15. #24321

    Concurring on Rubie Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is legit, saw her when she was in town in early spring, upset I am out of town this week and going to miss her, definitely recommend we treat her well, so she comes back!

    Very sweet and accommodating, MSOG / DFK / BBJ comfortable with whatever position I wanted. Definitely one of the best dreams I've had.
    I concur also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape