Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 506 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 7579
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6949

    Joanna

    The manjacial hippy quoted me $$ for a 60 minute massage.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875924688.html

  2. #6948

    Wrong info posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Blk52Jeesus  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for fa is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for fa? Just wondering.

    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for FS is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for FS? Just wondering.
    Sorry I meant to type $$ $$. 5.

    Just noticed the page deleted 2 of the 4 $ I had put up. Haha.

  3. #6947

    Not too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Malooga007  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had the pleasure?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875419680.html

    Hit her up and her comms are terrible, at first she doesn't respond had to use a different burner before she replied. Quoted $$ 5 for FS.

    Which one of you is making them think they can charge that? Even little Jon got deflated from that quote. Would rather see my regular, but damn she fine LOL.
    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for fa is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for fa? Just wondering.

    I haven't had the pleasure but I feel $$5 for FS is not a bad deal. How much time 30/60? It's. 1 more than typical AMP but not having to deal with any of the AMP is a plus. What do you normally pay for FS? Just wondering.

  4. #6946

    Nurse K

    Has any one had the pleasure?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875419680.html

    Hit her up and her comms are terrible, at first she doesn't respond had to use a different burner before she replied. Quoted $$ 5 for FS.

    Which one of you is making them think they can charge that? Even little Jon got deflated from that quote. Would rather see my regular, but damn she fine LOL.

  5. #6945

    House Near Kirkman

    Texted a CL Advertiser this AM about info.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...875323385.html

    Gave me the address which is off Kirkman.

    Two providers there including one on the ad. Any intel? PM is needed.

  6. #6944

    Autumn from Eustis

    I am looking for a regular L1+ in lake county. Anyone have experience with https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...872333845.html ?

    Feedback would be appreciated.

    Rtps.

  7. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times, decent apartment near the outlets. She is smoking hot, just like pics.

    Barely a massage and L1 is nice, extra for CBJ and was aight. She is not GFE but again is legit and hot.
    Thanks for the help. I have been on the sidelines watching this one. I almost pulled the trigger but didn't for some reason. Is L3 on the menu?

    Fletch.

  8. #6942

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times, decent apartment near the outlets. She is smoking hot, just like pics.

    Barely a massage and L1 is nice, extra for CBJ and was aight. She is not GFE but again is legit and hot.

  9. #6941

    Don't remember name

    Fantastic massage and topless L1 finish. Paid 150 and would to see her more often but unfortunately her location is further than I typically like to travel for L1. Possibly more might be available after repeat visits.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871023327.html

  10. #6940

    Ema

    Haven't seen her at the location in the ad but 99% sure I seen her at AK in the past. Fun available not my cup of tea personally since man made bodies don't suit my fancy.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...872429486.html

  11. #6939

    Lynn

    Not girl in pic at all. Address is a house by south eola and is set up like a brothel of Chinese girls. Heard a previous report of an attractive girl there but looks like I drew the short end of the stick and ended up with this middle age lady and wasn't very attractive and built like an ice cream cone skinning bottom and heavy up top. I left and just went home since pricing was kinda atrocious for a 4/10.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871464936.html

  12. #6938

    Lili (don't get confuse with lily different girl)

    Toftt and unfortunately this was a super disappointing experience. First off I'll say the pics in the ad is her and her body is banging with great tits and ass but that's all wasted with here rude and obnoxious personality. Started off with the massage and it became obvious that she had no idea WTF she was found and was just half ass rubbing oil all over my back, after 5 minutes of this bs she was very direct and asked what I wanted L1-L3 available and I sprung for L3 because what's the worst that can happen. She immediately demanded payment upfront and after receiving the payment she gave me half ass 30 sec CBJ and moved to FS. Started complaining about 3 minutes in and started rushing me but I paid no mind and just continued what I was doing and I'm pretty sure she cursed at me in Spanish a couple of times, did mish for 5 minutes moved to doggy and after 5-10 minutes of that she didn't want to fuck anymore and ripped off the condom and started jackhammering me with no lube. Between her rushing me and her hundreds of rules of what wasn't allowed it took me a while to finish but still well within the hour I paid for (probably finished about 40 minutes in and she rushed me out immediately). Also had an butter face in person didn't look nearly as good compared to the her picture that was obviously heavily filtered, hygiene was also subpar with her kitty kat smelling heavily of used rubbers and her breath was what really turned me off. I didn't contact her though her ad through Craigslist but saw her at Eden owned by Adelina. Avoid her either way.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/orlando-massage-by-lili/7871653100.html

  13. #6937

    Relaxation Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I met her at her apartment last year. She is a GPS and not a good attitude.

    She takes the money as you enter. Top is good and doesn't open the bottom at all. No massage and nothing. I remember paying $$ which I still regret.

    I would stay way.

  14. #6936

    Anyone experience her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871557068.html

    Any intel? Thanks in advance.

    FB.

  15. #6935

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape