Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 3825
-
09-05-25 12:15 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 347Inbox full
I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 11:03 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 347I went there for my 1st time the week before you and saw Coco. That was my last visit there too.
Originally Posted by PClove
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 20:43 #3418Regular Member

Posts: 8Angle grove
Tried out the massage parlor on Grove got Angela. It was terrible. She seemed like she couldn't fit my penis in her mouth and she cannot take dick for her life. I had to slow down and go really slow. Maybe I have a big penis. I don't know, but terrible experience $60 and then another 120. I was trying to be generous never again terrible experience if you get Angela Skip. Also the massage was actually good. I'll give her that but when it came down to the extra terrible skip or you will be mad.
-
08-25-25 15:44 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 187I haven't been able to schedule here. Are they still open?
Originally Posted by Bootman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 13:29 #3416Regular Member

Posts: 16Is it Massage / FS place OR massage only? Is it 30 min or full hr appointment?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 14:24 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 187Text or call her for appointment. Give 2 all in and have fun. New girl there that I'm real curious about also.
Originally Posted by Triple85
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 13:24 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the reply! Ill book with Chanel. How does that work? Choose small bubble, $200? What about the specialist? Or maybe it doesn't matter if its just her working? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 10:51 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 187For me, it would be Chanel. I like them a little more thick. That said, Sue's oral skills are top notch and she seems to enjoy her job.
Originally Posted by Triple85
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 12:36 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 61Sue or Chanel??
Hi, I have some aches and pains and an itch that needs scratched. I'm reading that both Sue and Chanel can provide the relief I need but which will leave the biggest smile on my face? Thanks!!
-
08-19-25 14:44 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 61Gabii / Jewel / Sheby -- Hazel Park spa?
Hello,
Have any of you given this Hazel Park spa a try? They are a massage spa -- with the base massage at 1. 1 roses, and "spicier upgrades" that range anywhere from 1 to 2 roses extra. The massage providers vary every day -- so you have to text and check in with them who's available on a given day. The location is in Hazel Park and the ads have different ladies on them but the same number.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158959164.html
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3629213
I asked and checked online to confirm that this isn't a Tropical Touch. So. Anyone give them a try or have any idea what one would be signing up for? Thanks as always.
SS11.
-
08-15-25 14:36 #3410Regular Member

Posts: 15Chanel in Livonia. Great
I agree that Chanel is amazing. Very warm and friendly, beautiful face and curvy figure that feels great. Pretty good English too. I had a really great time. Just call ahead and ask for Chanel.
Originally Posted by BubbleBust
[View Original Post]
Website: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.
-
08-14-25 18:07 #3409Regular Member

Posts: 2Grove Road
I stopped by Grove Road last night. A girl's name was Coco. She was younger, cute and had a nice body. I left relaxed and very happy.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:13 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 929I'm guessing he shared the link as a means to share the phone number and possible services. I don't think anyone believes the pics.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:52 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 63Why do you people always post with these links with model type women in the ad. Yes there are some young attractive ladies working at SOME of these parlors. The majority are older, heavier and maybe a five on a scale of ten.
Originally Posted by Bootman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 09:46 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 63Lisa
I got "rescheduled"/ bumped 4 TIMES with her. New excuse every time. Never got the chance to see her. Allegedly some substance abuse issues, but cannot confirm that. I won't make a 5th attempt, just so I can maintain SOME self respect.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




