Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 255 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 3818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3383

    Grove

    Does anyone know the lineup at Grove?

  2. #3382

    Grove Road

    Any one been to Grove Road since it reopened? And can someone PM me the ad, I lost it and can't find it.

  3. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Sue, Is there really a Joanna there?
    I think Joanna is code word for 1st floor.

  4. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.
    No problems parking. Place was empty.

  5. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.
    Sue, Is there really a Joanna there?

  6. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Heavy continuous vodka consumption can lead to an unpleasant smell from your pores through sweat.
    I didn't notice any Vodka smell but if that's her bag, I'll bring her a bottle.

  7. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.
    Heavy continuous vodka consumption can lead to an unpleasant smell from your pores through sweat.

  8. #3376

    Sue or Joanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.

  9. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Same number at Touchdown spa had in Dexter before closing.
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.

  10. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]
    Annie (Chanel). I just saw her at her new business "Tiffany Beauty Health Spa" in Livonia. Those of you who met her at Grove in Ypsilanti (masseuse and hostess) know that she is amazing.

    Asian, 34 D, 5'4", 28 yo, 125 lb. , friendly, beautiful face and body. Opened her own business. By appointment only. Not advertising. 734.278. 6933.17126 Farmington Rd, Livonia (6 mile at Farmington).

    Review, her at Grove: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...363&viewfull=1#post7185363.

    Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+map+Tiffany%2 BBeauty%2 BHealth%2 BSpa.

    Website and online Appointment: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.
    How much for 1 hr and what kind of services are we talking about?

    FS with BBBJ cim?

  11. #3373

    Annie (chanel)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Site isn't letting me book at all. Are you sure there are no walk ins?
    She don't answer calls nor text.

  12. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]
    Annie (Chanel). I just saw her at her new business "Tiffany Beauty Health Spa" in Livonia. Those of you who met her at Grove in Ypsilanti (masseuse and hostess) know that she is amazing.

    Asian, 34 D, 5'4", 28 yo, 125 lb. , friendly, beautiful face and body. Opened her own business. By appointment only. Not advertising. 734.278. 6933.17126 Farmington Rd, Livonia (6 mile at Farmington).

    Review, her at Grove: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...363&viewfull=1#post7185363.

    Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+map+Tiffany%2 BBeauty%2 BHealth%2 BSpa.

    Website and online Appointment: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.
    Site isn't letting me book at all. Are you sure there are no walk ins?

  13. #3371

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]
    Annie (Chanel). I just saw her at her new business "Tiffany Beauty Health Spa" in Livonia. Those of you who met her at Grove in Ypsilanti (masseuse and hostess) know that she is amazing.

    Asian, 34 D, 5'4", 28 yo, 125 lb. , friendly, beautiful face and body. Opened her own business. By appointment only. Not advertising. 734.278. 6933.17126 Farmington Rd, Livonia (6 mile at Farmington).

    Review, her at Grove: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...363&viewfull=1#post7185363.

    Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+map+Tiffany%2 BBeauty%2 BHealth%2 BSpa.

    Website and online Appointment: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.
    What's her specialist # when booking online?

  14. #3370

    Annie is back

    Annie (Chanel). I just saw her at her new business "Tiffany Beauty Health Spa" in Livonia. Those of you who met her at Grove in Ypsilanti (masseuse and hostess) know that she is amazing.

    Asian, 34 D, 5'4", 28 yo, 125 lb. , friendly, beautiful face and body. Opened her own business. By appointment only. Not advertising. 734.278. 6933.17126 Farmington Rd, Livonia (6 mile at Farmington).

    Review, her at Grove: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...363&viewfull=1#post7185363.

    Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+map+Tiffany%2 BBeauty%2 BHealth%2 BSpa.

    Website and online Appointment: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.

  15. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Same number at Touchdown spa had in Dexter before closing.
    I asked her about that number while I was in session and I was satisfied with her answer. I don't know if what she told me is true or not but I didn't have any issues while I was there and yes, I would definitely do a repeat visit. She was very pleasant to be with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape