Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 3818
-
08-07-25 14:37 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 259You guys crack me up.
You're funny. She isn't 28 yrs old she is almost 40.
Originally Posted by USG445
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 08:32 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 259Lisa
Just curious if anyone had an appointment with Lisa yesterday between 12 pm and 3 pm? I had an appointment with her and she kept pushing my time back. I'm curious to find out if I got bumped out of my spot or not. I've read the forum and knew this about her but it was my first time trying to book her. So one try and done for me!
-
08-05-25 14:12 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 56Has anyoe tried?
Just curious if anyone has tried at new spot? Since its all online what was ordered?
Originally Posted by USG445
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 10:56 #3395Regular Member

Posts: 17Contact info for Lisa
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-74334.html
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 13:27 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 148Contact info for Lisa
Do you have contact info for Lisa? Thank you very much 👍.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 11:54 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone seen Annie at her new place?
PM is fine if she is staying UTR.
Originally Posted by USG445
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 13:11 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 347I knew she was just handing me a line but at that point, I knew it was a safe visit so I was satisfied with her answer and didn't feel a need to get the real info. I only wanted to move along with our even more satisfying session.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 08:37 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 187Or, they are both part of the same "company". Think with your big head. Regardless, she's a blast.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 13:32 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 347Her exact words "It was available so I took it".
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 06:26 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 152I have been with Lisa, she is attractive, she is slim, I very much doubt this is Lisa, this picture looks like a fitness model. Lisa does not look like a fitness model. Nothing is wrong with the way she looks, but she is not a fitness model.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 20:02 #3388Regular Member

Posts: 20What was her answer?
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 13:06 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 347They are closed until Tuesday 7/29.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 10:54 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 48Found it.
Only to find out the girl took Sunday and Monday off, back on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 23:13 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 261Just Google Dream spa if you lose it again.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
Dream。SPA.
https://share.google/Ecmr0Bprxyr60B67K
-
07-27-25 16:01 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 48Need ad or info
And I will take one for the team and report.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





