Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 976 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12617

    Red Rasberry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    I can definitely confirm that Red Rasberry is a fun MILF to visit with.

  2. #12616

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    You're missing the proverbial "different strokes for different folks".

    That's how some of us like them, short and juicy with a big booty.
    To each his own and I'm cool with that, but fucking a fat chick is considered TGTBT. Well O. K then LOL.

  3. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    That is because these ladies are real professional escorts. The other 90% are one hotel room from being SW.

  4. #12614

    Mind you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1466339_PIong4hEHRphMeW9YyTi.jpg‎   F49XIcNWwAAG9SB.jpg‎  

  5. #12613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Cec00 your mailbox is full.
    Fixed.

    Thanks brother.

  6. #12612
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    When no city is listed 99% of the time it's fake / scam.
    Agree 100%.

  7. #12611
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?
    You're missing the proverbial "different strokes for different folks".

    That's how some of us like them, short and juicy with a big booty.

  8. #12610

    Here's what good looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails profile_photo.jpg‎   download.jpg‎   profile_photo (1).jpg‎  

  9. #12609

    Venting. Maybe. A little.

    I know some of you girls read this. Seriously. Would it kill you to put the pipe down and hit the gym 3 days a week? Your fits are supposed to be nice & firm at least until your 50's. Doing a few squats will take care of those dimples on your ass. A health diet that doesn't consist of crack cocaine will do wonders for that zombie look. And that belly. Why'all ain't pinching no inch why'all be pinching 8 inches ladies. That's fat.

    I hand it to most the Spanish girls. Who most are doing this to take care of their kids not a meth habit. Those titties be looking straight at you not to the sides.

    This has been a public service announcement.

  10. #12608

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.
    When no city is listed 99% of the time it's fake / scam.

  11. #12607
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.

  12. #12606

    Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?

  13. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    It's a no go for me just be careful. She's lying constantly from what I heard she's a thief.
    That's Nina She is a. Junkie ***** and a thief as you stated in you are not lying about what you have heard its all true and then some I wish whoever sre this one the test of miseries, because that's all they're going to get.

  14. #12604

    This girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/270412343857

    She was sorta a UTR when I last saw her. The pics I received were BTC. Before the crack. She was very very skinny. No tits. I do not like skinny girls but again. I was there. She was living with her brother at the time in some apts. Decent enough BBBJ. Wouldn't let me CIM. Said maybe next well there wasn't going to be no next time. I fucked her pretty good I asked you like this dick huh you little ****. Uh huh. LOL.

    Maybe she has put some weight on but there is better out there.

  15. #12603
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape