Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 14620
-
08-22-25 16:24 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 417I think I may still have one. Wink.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
She is a really cool girl. Some of the wildest sex I've had from any provider & that's saying something. Really guys & maybe girls if your into a freaky little spinner this is your gal.
-
08-22-25 15:56 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 417Yummy
I also got one who doesn't post.
Originally Posted by Jameson69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 15:35 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 279Same
I thought I was the only one who ever had this sort of thing happen, I accidently got upgraded by going to the wrong hotel. The girl at the same room # but wrong hotel was hot as fuck Spanish girl, no English, let me right in and I never said a word and just let her go to work. Donation was a lot lower than she liked and I got a cold look from her and she asked for more money and I did give her a little more because she did such a great job. I tried to get her # to repeat but she must have gave me the wrong one and never saw her again. Usually they give you the wrong room number and some unexpected trouble ensues.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 15:31 #12592Regular Member

Posts: 18Jameson69
I just found this one that's new.
Originally Posted by BangaGong69
[View Original Post]
So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and I'll share her information also.
-
08-22-25 15:10 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 832Cec00 your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 11:31 #12590Regular Member

Posts: 18Hope it went well
Hope you come back with the deets. Your mailbox is full.
-
08-22-25 09:13 #12589Regular Member

Posts: 23I just found this one that's new
So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and ill share her information also.
-
08-21-25 22:51 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 832Here's something interesting. A few months ago, this same woman's post had two numbers associated with it. Might have even been last year. I thought I recognized the body as maybe a woman I know who isn't in the business, so looked into it and I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
They have to be twins, right?
I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.
Can anyone confirm this?
By the way, that is their correct age, 49.
-
08-21-25 22:05 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 832She used to read this forum. Maybe still does. Someone (me) had posted a link to a short online video she starred in and she popped into the conversation. Video is no longer online, before you ask.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 16:09 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 417Dination
I honestly don't remember. Two roses I think. But as other gentleman just posted Comments were very tricky you have to call her.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 16:06 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 417I had gone to the wrong place. Room one time. Shit. I can't remember the place the one where you go in take the hard left to get to the rear of the place. Knocked on 171 was it? Black girl answered. Jamaican hot as fuck. Wrong girl but ended up being one best fucks I ever had.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 12:22 #12584Regular Member

Posts: 50Mood for a MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/972717853071
She being posting for ever. Did search the forum with both phone # and nothing.
Anyone partaken? Face? Donation?
PM if you prefer.
Thanks.
-
08-21-25 12:18 #12583Regular Member

Posts: 50If memory serves me she was on SB last year.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Reached out to her. Very spotty comms. Close to impossible to communicate. Dropped the towel after a month or so trying.
-
08-21-25 09:31 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 910Baymont or Bust
When going to the Baymont make sure you know which one. Was at the one on Daniels and go upstairs to room 244 but the rooms only go to 220. W F T are you kidding this ***** fucked over me. Texted her right away and O M G I am so sorry it's on 41 next to Mel's Diner. Really, so yes all the way in the back there it is. LOL but get the right location always. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 07:32 #12581Banned Member

Posts: 3188She sounds like my type! What was the donation?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





