Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 975 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Cec00 your mailbox is full.
    Fixed.

    Thanks brother.

  2. #12612
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    When no city is listed 99% of the time it's fake / scam.
    Agree 100%.

  3. #12611
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?
    You're missing the proverbial "different strokes for different folks".

    That's how some of us like them, short and juicy with a big booty.

  4. #12610

    Here's what good looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails profile_photo.jpg‎   download.jpg‎   profile_photo (1).jpg‎  

  5. #12609

    Venting. Maybe. A little.

    I know some of you girls read this. Seriously. Would it kill you to put the pipe down and hit the gym 3 days a week? Your fits are supposed to be nice & firm at least until your 50's. Doing a few squats will take care of those dimples on your ass. A health diet that doesn't consist of crack cocaine will do wonders for that zombie look. And that belly. Why'all ain't pinching no inch why'all be pinching 8 inches ladies. That's fat.

    I hand it to most the Spanish girls. Who most are doing this to take care of their kids not a meth habit. Those titties be looking straight at you not to the sides.

    This has been a public service announcement.

  6. #12608

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.
    When no city is listed 99% of the time it's fake / scam.

  7. #12607
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.

  8. #12606

    Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?

  9. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    It's a no go for me just be careful. She's lying constantly from what I heard she's a thief.
    That's Nina She is a. Junkie ***** and a thief as you stated in you are not lying about what you have heard its all true and then some I wish whoever sre this one the test of miseries, because that's all they're going to get.

  10. #12604

    This girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/270412343857

    She was sorta a UTR when I last saw her. The pics I received were BTC. Before the crack. She was very very skinny. No tits. I do not like skinny girls but again. I was there. She was living with her brother at the time in some apts. Decent enough BBBJ. Wouldn't let me CIM. Said maybe next well there wasn't going to be no next time. I fucked her pretty good I asked you like this dick huh you little ****. Uh huh. LOL.

    Maybe she has put some weight on but there is better out there.

  11. #12603
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.

  12. #12602

    A rainy day with Belle the bomshell

    What better way so spend a rainy day then with Belle giving you her famous BBBJ, and if you mongers haven't been there then you will never find out my definition of FAMOUS, LOL. But seriously this woman has been around for several years and still bounces back better then ever. Big and very pierced and suckable tits. This woman is definitely a GFE, and loves it. She looks up at you with those nice eyes of hers while giving you one of most cared for blow jobs and works it like she is sculpting it into a work of art. Little triangle trimmed Bush she sports, and loves the DATY, and so will you. Very clean and always showered and nice teddy of sexy outfit on when you come. For the service you get the price you will pay is spot on. Good luck guys if you can get a chance to see her, do so. Ciao mongers I hope it rains a lot, if I can spend them this way.

  13. #12601

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.
    That's funny! LOL.

  14. #12600

    Info please

    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.

  15. #12599

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson69  [View Original Post]
    So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and ill share her information also.
    It's a no go for me just be careful. She's lying constantly from what I heard she's a thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape