Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 41264
-
08-25-25 12:54 #38804Regular Member

Posts: 2I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.
https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville
-
08-25-25 12:18 #38803Senior Member

Posts: 151Traveling
I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444
-
08-25-25 11:39 #38802Senior Member

Posts: 1057Dixie
Anyone see her when she was here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/519336116302
-
08-25-25 08:06 #38801Senior Member

Posts: 616Just to clarify. I was not asking about Daytona. I was asking about a BBW and her mom in Jacksonville. Tabby and Jesse are well known.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 16:37 #38800Senior Member

Posts: 260Angel
Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72
-
08-24-25 01:17 #38799Senior Member

Posts: 559She's real!
I've seen her 2-3 times about year ago. She's cool. Can't remember if BBBJ or if it was covered. Full service was covered. Her hygiene was hit or miss.
Originally Posted by NSame69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 01:13 #38798Senior Member

Posts: 559Fun times!
I've seen them together and separately also. Mom is getting up there in age, but still fun. They were my Birthday present to myself last year. After eating Jess I was kissing Tabby and she says, you taste like my daughter. Was so hot to hear!
Originally Posted by HuntDog30
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 22:55 #38797Senior Member

Posts: 86Looking for info on ka $h
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/291058129254
This one has been posting for a while, but I haven't seen any reports. Was this one of the robbery ones?
-
08-23-25 19:28 #38796Regular Member

Posts: 2Gents. Today I did a bad thing. I added up the cost of the hobby over the past four years. Wow! Don't ever do that foolishness.
-
08-23-25 08:36 #38795Senior Member

Posts: 52Petite Lauren location and damage
What part of town is she in and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 17:40 #38794Senior Member

Posts: 316[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
-
08-21-25 19:56 #38793Senior Member

Posts: 100Jesse and Tabby
Just to clarify my post on a mother / daughter combo. Jesse and Tabby are in Daytona. You can find plenty of reviews on them on the Daytona Beach section of this site. Tabby is or was a friend of Andi's. Some will remember when Andi hosted a couple of orgy's a few years ago. Tabby was part of those!
Originally Posted by HuntDog30
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 17:47 #38792Regular Member

Posts: 10Nina the Latina
Seen this little gem pop up and it look too good to be true.
Anybody seen this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/012365235510
-
08-21-25 14:08 #38791Senior Member

Posts: 127Accept the challenge
Here's how to handle this situation, or at least how I did. Accept the challenge. "I'll give you $150 and you'll get me off with your mouth".
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Then have a few drinks and give her a visit. She did not stop until I was done. The throat was deep and it swallowed. It was a really fun half hour of getting what I wanted. YMMV.
-
08-20-25 21:10 #38790Senior Member

Posts: 39Would love to go see them. Double BBBJ sounds fun. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know someone mentioned finding info on Jesse to get in touch, but can't find anything.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




