Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38807

    Tried

    Reached out to her last week, weird conversation. She wanted $$$ and no BBBJ, she ended up reducing and offering it by the end of the conversation.

    Also asked me if I would be down for a 3 some with another guy, after about 15 min I just blocked her and moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]

  2. #38806

    Former Dancer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817
    Guessing she's moved on to her dream job, asking $800/ hour, I wish her well.

  3. #38805

    Angel (new link)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72
    Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817

  4. #38804

    Mixed mostly good

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444
    Reviews on her are mixed and mostly good. Here's an example:

    I've seen her twice and she pissed me off both times because she's a bit of a brat.

    She can give good head for about 2 minutes and then she wants you to slam and leave. I'm not one to slam and leave so she had to figure which position she could best accommodate me and apparently that annoyed her so she decided to tell me my big guy gave her a headache and ruined her day because I was shifting around too much.

    She couldn't ride me, couldn't take mish, and needed me at a certain angle from behind.

    But she's small which is fun to fuck but her attitude just sucks. It's tempting to go back and punish her again but I'm too old for bratty behavior.

  5. #38803
    I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.

    https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville

  6. #38802

    Traveling

    I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444

  7. #38801

    Dixie

    Anyone see her when she was here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/519336116302

  8. #38800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them together and separately also. Mom is getting up there in age, but still fun. They were my Birthday present to myself last year. After eating Jess I was kissing Tabby and she says, you taste like my daughter. Was so hot to hear!
    Just to clarify. I was not asking about Daytona. I was asking about a BBW and her mom in Jacksonville. Tabby and Jesse are well known.

  9. #38799

    Angel

    Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72

  10. #38798

    She's real!

    Quote Originally Posted by NSame69  [View Original Post]
    Seen this little gem pop up and it look too good to be true.

    Anybody seen this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/012365235510
    I've seen her 2-3 times about year ago. She's cool. Can't remember if BBBJ or if it was covered. Full service was covered. Her hygiene was hit or miss.

  11. #38797

    Fun times!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntDog30  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify my post on a mother / daughter combo. Jesse and Tabby are in Daytona. You can find plenty of reviews on them on the Daytona Beach section of this site. Tabby is or was a friend of Andi's. Some will remember when Andi hosted a couple of orgy's a few years ago. Tabby was part of those!
    I've seen them together and separately also. Mom is getting up there in age, but still fun. They were my Birthday present to myself last year. After eating Jess I was kissing Tabby and she says, you taste like my daughter. Was so hot to hear!

  12. #38796

    Looking for info on ka $h

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/291058129254

    This one has been posting for a while, but I haven't seen any reports. Was this one of the robbery ones?

  13. #38795
    Gents. Today I did a bad thing. I added up the cost of the hobby over the past four years. Wow! Don't ever do that foolishness.

  14. #38794

    Petite Lauren location and damage

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Petite Lauren is back in the game and looking for regulars. She hit me up and had a great time as usual. If you like short cute bubbly blonde she is awesome some. I pasted her message below. Tell her Rich referred you:.
    What part of town is she in and what was the damage?

  15. #38793
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape