Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38810

    Tiana

    Seen ads for this one here and there, think they move around a bit and may have changed numbers. Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9045610128

  2. #38809

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her are mixed and mostly good. Here's an example:

    I've seen her twice and she pissed me off both times because she's a bit of a brat.

    She can give good head for about 2 minutes and then she wants you to slam and leave. I'm not one to slam and leave so she had to figure which position she could best accommodate me and apparently that annoyed her so she decided to tell me my big guy gave her a headache and ruined her day because I was shifting around too much.

    She couldn't ride me, couldn't take mish, and needed me at a certain angle from behind.

    But she's small which is fun to fuck but her attitude just sucks. It's tempting to go back and punish her again but I'm too old for bratty behavior.
    Complained that I was too big and squirmed like a snake when trying to go deep. And my little fella is just average sized! She would be a real contender if she wasn't such a brat.

  3. #38808

    Tried

    Reached out to her last week, weird conversation. She wanted $$$ and no BBBJ, she ended up reducing and offering it by the end of the conversation.

    Also asked me if I would be down for a 3 some with another guy, after about 15 min I just blocked her and moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]

  4. #38807

    Former Dancer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817
    Guessing she's moved on to her dream job, asking $800/ hour, I wish her well.

  5. #38806

    Angel (new link)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72
    Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817

  6. #38805

    Mixed mostly good

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444
    Reviews on her are mixed and mostly good. Here's an example:

    I've seen her twice and she pissed me off both times because she's a bit of a brat.

    She can give good head for about 2 minutes and then she wants you to slam and leave. I'm not one to slam and leave so she had to figure which position she could best accommodate me and apparently that annoyed her so she decided to tell me my big guy gave her a headache and ruined her day because I was shifting around too much.

    She couldn't ride me, couldn't take mish, and needed me at a certain angle from behind.

    But she's small which is fun to fuck but her attitude just sucks. It's tempting to go back and punish her again but I'm too old for bratty behavior.

  7. #38804
    I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.

    https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville

  8. #38803

    Traveling

    I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444

  9. #38802

    Dixie

    Anyone see her when she was here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/519336116302

  10. #38801
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them together and separately also. Mom is getting up there in age, but still fun. They were my Birthday present to myself last year. After eating Jess I was kissing Tabby and she says, you taste like my daughter. Was so hot to hear!
    Just to clarify. I was not asking about Daytona. I was asking about a BBW and her mom in Jacksonville. Tabby and Jesse are well known.

  11. #38800

    Angel

    Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72

  12. #38799

    She's real!

    Quote Originally Posted by NSame69  [View Original Post]
    Seen this little gem pop up and it look too good to be true.

    Anybody seen this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/012365235510
    I've seen her 2-3 times about year ago. She's cool. Can't remember if BBBJ or if it was covered. Full service was covered. Her hygiene was hit or miss.

  13. #38798

    Fun times!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntDog30  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify my post on a mother / daughter combo. Jesse and Tabby are in Daytona. You can find plenty of reviews on them on the Daytona Beach section of this site. Tabby is or was a friend of Andi's. Some will remember when Andi hosted a couple of orgy's a few years ago. Tabby was part of those!
    I've seen them together and separately also. Mom is getting up there in age, but still fun. They were my Birthday present to myself last year. After eating Jess I was kissing Tabby and she says, you taste like my daughter. Was so hot to hear!

  14. #38797

    Looking for info on ka $h

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/291058129254

    This one has been posting for a while, but I haven't seen any reports. Was this one of the robbery ones?

  15. #38796
    Gents. Today I did a bad thing. I added up the cost of the hobby over the past four years. Wow! Don't ever do that foolishness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape