Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1084
-
09-23-25 02:00 #859Senior Member

Posts: 194Sharing some Information
I switched over to primarily sugar babies several years ago, although a little bit pricier depending on the approach it's overall been a lot easier than only talking to pros. So, I wanted to share some information about a few SB's that I have talked to, and hopefully help someone find an SB they like. There are a few more that I am communicating with and whenever I have more to report I will.
Yoli.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-19f981b4d594
I posted her in another forum, but wanted to make sure I also poste here since she has a profile on Seeking. She is a nice girl, I have been talking to her for a while but our schedules have not worked out well, and have been unable to meet yet. She has sent me all sorts of pics and videos, and we have had several video chats. I gave her number to a few brothers on her and several reported back that she was fun and delivered, she is open to a lot. She just doesn't want to be jerked around, if you make plans with her keep them. I have hear contact information and she said I can share it, will partake once our schedules align.
Popflower.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-3c3e69299ba7
This one is will deliver, but it's more of an in and out type of things. She is nice, acts her age so she is a little too laid back and doesn't really take things that seriously. We had a good time, but I wouldn't say that things were groundbreaking by any means, she's young, delivers, and little naive, but I will probably see her again.
Sage.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-26508de7cc50
She is cute, communication is good. Says she wants a genuine arrangement and wants to meet for lunch or dinner to get to know you better before moving forward with anything. Essentially she is just trying to get some funds and food out of you with no intention of delivering anything outside of that. She's sexy, and it would have been nice to work something out with her, but it's clear she doesn't plan on moving past initial stages and just wants to get what she can before you move on.
-
09-18-25 00:48 #858Senior Member

Posts: 286Hayhay
Wasn't able to close her before I lost patience. Seems real but no meetup.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:08 #857Senior Member

Posts: 37Hannah
Wasn't me either LOL. How do you all know she's pregnant? Haven't seen anything new on her seeking or socials.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 01:02 #856Senior Member

Posts: 286Some of are still shooting fire Hope she knows who her baby daddy is.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 10:58 #855Senior Member

Posts: 64Couldn't be me. I've had the snip so we're creampie city around these parts.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 09:46 #854Senior Member

Posts: 108Hannah
So which one you guys knocked her up haha? Looks like it happened around this time of post when she got reviewed and how far long she is.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 01:33 #853Senior Member

Posts: 385Avoid Autumn
I was connected with this one on Instagram and she tried to pull some shady scammy stuff. I forget exactly what it was to be honest. Just saw her pop up on seeking. She hit the ozempic hard a while back and got skinny. Still probably a risky play as she's got a rap sheet for extortion. Doesn't surprise me in hindsight.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1a39c656416f
https://hillsboroughfl.mugshots.zone...ot-05-09-2023/#google_vignette.
-
08-29-25 18:18 #852Senior Member

Posts: 91Heyhay
Been talking to her, planned for a dinner date but no response on the night of date! Let me know if things work out for you.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 00:46 #851Senior Member

Posts: 286Hayhay
Any intel? Shipped my long term SB off to grad school so back in the hunt for a new low-20's, bi & sub SB. This ones a little thicker than I like but talks a good game.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-80d23ab36a8c
-
08-26-25 20:54 #850Senior Member

Posts: 157Avoid
Or I would just avoid it altogether. No chick with a child is worth it. Ever. And if she doesn't really have a child, then like Mandane said, it's a scam.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 16:15 #849Senior Member

Posts: 385It means you are likely getting scammed. She's going to want that in advance even though no one actually pays babysitters in advance. If you really want to meet her find out what the babysitter is supposed to cost (probably $20 an hour) and offer to pay it in person. I would reduce the ppm, but that's just me. She will likely come up with some excuse as to why that won't work. That's how you confirm it's a scam.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 14:59 #848Senior Member

Posts: 91What does she Mean?
SB girl I was talking to sends voice notes. We confirmed on the price but she keeps asking about if I am ok paying for babysitter. What does baby sitter mean here? Even after confirming the $$ she is asking about confirmation about baby sitter? Is this any code language? Wondering if it's safe or not to pursue?
Crossposting.
-
08-19-25 23:42 #847Senior Member

Posts: 194She doesn't ever plan to deliver IMHO
I had a few dates with this one, she claims that after the third date she is open to "more". So, I went on three lunch dates with her and I sort of just sent her $50 instead of what she asked for and said once we progress past lunch dates I would give her the additional $150. So after the third date I asked about get more acquainted and she said she had some personal problems and it was going to be a little while before we could progress, I told her it was nice knowing her and moved on. She is just trying to go out with a bunch of men who treat her to lunch and she gets some funds as after, but I never felt like she was going to move to something more intimate.
Originally Posted by PanosBob39
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 19:13 #846Senior Member

Posts: 132She probably actually has a GP though, worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 16:17 #845Regular Member

Posts: 20Skg Des
Pics are definitely the better side, but she's very nice with a very nice bubble ass and the profile pretty much spells out her situation. First visit was great, second not so much, 3rd with a bottle of wine the I don't do's went out the window or so I dreamt they did anyways. She mainly just wants to chill for a bit to take off the stress and help you do the same. Can't beat that and a nice go-to at $$$ ppm and maybe less if you press plus whatever you might have to put out for accommodations since she can't host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-1bac2eb4cdce










Reply With Quote





