Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 732 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 10980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Jenny

    This Jenny her AD is on tryst. Link. Her number ending with 9918. Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it?. Thanks.

  2. #10634

    SexyMae a Tall Hot beauty

    I think this is her 4th or 5th time visiting the islands I met her about 3 times, and boy it Gets better and better each time.

    Very down to earth and a body that's a total knockout just like the photos Have fun while you can while she's on the island.

    Check out her great reviews 5 stars.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SexyMae

  3. #10633
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    She is legit

    I met her last year in Sacramento, she has a big open menu.

    Of course, like all the GIRLS she's real dolled up here.

    HAVE FUN CAUSE SHE WILL DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF YOU.
    Depends upon a monger's definition of "legit". Personally, I would think that a rookie or less-experienced potential customer wouldn't want to be fooled by images that were AI.

  4. #10632

    She is legit

    I met her last year in Sacramento, she has a big open menu.

    Of course, like all the GIRLS she's real dolled up here.

    HAVE FUN CAUSE SHE WILL DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.

  5. #10631
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.
    Thank you for the research and advice to send me a photo!

  6. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She has reviews on PD but I couldn't find any online. Her photos look AI too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AmandaLoveUS
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.

  7. #10629

    AmandaLoveUS

    Anyone have info on this one? She has reviews on PD but I couldn't find any online. Her photos look AI too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AmandaLoveUS

  8. #10628

    Fires

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5773935.htm?cat=1

    Her assistance said $$14 for 60 min and $$17 for 90.

    She has a fat ass and does porn.
    Just FYI. She's in her 40's. IMDB has her starting porn in 2003. I doubt she's still doing it today.

  9. #10627

    Ashley Fires

    Anyone had any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5773935.htm?cat=1

    Her assistance said $$14 for 60 min and $$17 for 90.

    She has a fat ass and does porn.

  10. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just a quick heads up. Latina chica Alysia Ansen is back in Hawaii. She was here last week, had to cut her tour short, but is back. She's GFE / PSE and I highly recommend.

    Review in White Girls in the 808. She's having problems logging into her PD account, but here's a link to an older Tryst account.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AlysiaAnesen

    She's also brought a friend and will report when I see her.

    Her friend is getting her ads up. Senior members DM me for details and a number.
    I saw a super hot 22 year old with the same digits in California. They texted me menu prices went for high dollar PSE. It was the girl in the pictures but no kissing no BJ and barely rubbing my dick on her leg no penetration. Oh and the agency sent me to the wrong hotel room.

    Here was my last review of this stable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7037571&viewfull=1#post7037571

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7089828&viewfull=1#post7089828

  11. #10625
    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.

    Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.

    Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.
    Look to see if some of the women You're familiar with in L. A. Travel to Hawaii. Many do.

  12. #10624

    Looking for

    Visiting Honolulu. Looking for a provider or massage therapist with a big ass. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  13. #10623

    Scammer Beware!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I deleted your screenshots because you need to redact the phone number.

    A2

  14. #10622

    Currently, she in SFO

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Aiko4Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, for me that link leads to: "No such page exists".

  15. #10621

    Back to the mainland already

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, for me that link leads to: "No such page exists".
    She left on Tuesday. Back to her hometown. Sometimes, when there are school vacations, she comes out for a week or two. She is about the best massage therapist I've ever been to and super sexy in this old guy's eyes. I have not known her to be an "escort. " She did, however, get completely naked and take care of me very nicely. I didn't ever ask for or receive full service, though. https://www.slixa.com/hawaii/hawaii/aikofbsm She will also sometimes go by Emiko Yoshida. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9960678-382986.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape