Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 10981
-
07-05-25 08:02 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 40How did you manage this?
Been trying to connect with her! She keeps changing dates! Congratulations! Yeah, she's pretty amazing.
Originally Posted by NoOne3274
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 07:37 #10605Regular Member

Posts: 8Kiko amazing
Got to meet with this beauty. All I can say is WOW. What a body she has. Tall and slim. https://tryst.link/escort/keiko-minami.
-
06-24-25 16:09 #10604Senior Member

Posts: 123Does she look like the pics and how old would you say she is?
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 13:41 #10603Regular Member

Posts: 25Emma
She use to post on BP from time to time. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. She texts me the address and she gives me her apt #. I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty but nothing I never had before. Pussy was okay. I ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me she will be here until the 30th. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html
-
06-20-25 00:26 #10602Senior Member

Posts: 1301Scam
You want legit go for the well known big name escorts or stick to the massage parlors or businesses of that sort. You go with unknown indies and you might as well give away your money. GL!
Originally Posted by DashingD
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 22:55 #10601Regular Member

Posts: 3https://theeroticreviewes.com/reviews-natalie-hart/
This young lady caught my eye. I can't find any reviews on her number, but she seems genuinely thick. Has anyone given her a shot and can talk about it?
-
06-19-25 07:45 #10600Senior Member

Posts: 200New here
Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.
Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.
Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.
-
06-16-25 11:32 #10599Regular Member

Posts: 11Big tits
Any Asian providers with DD, Es or bigger out there? Looking for FS.
-
06-11-25 00:43 #10598Senior Member

Posts: 299Gms lol
This young lady has a Golden mouth syndrome. No FS. BJ only. LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/miku-995. I wonder who would see her. These youngsters are too crazy.
-
06-09-25 12:09 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 514Most her PD reviews are the typical useless shill drivel, I did read one from a year ago that mentions weight loss. They said she lost a lot but still bigger than photos.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Either way, looks like Hawaiians don't have the choices we do.
-
06-06-25 17:20 #10596Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun with Rose
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/WowMissRose
I first met her last year then I saw her again last month and then again last night a fun girl to hang out with With who enjoys what she does.
Have fun with her while you can. She's in town for a few days.
-
06-04-25 19:24 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 123Damn I wanted to try her to she looks fine asf but I couldn't justify the price LOL.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 19:08 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 74You get what you pay for. Ashley Lauren aka Juju Brazilian bunny
Alright fellas, a bunch of my parlays last month hit, it was also my birthday month so I said fuck ittttt and went for my first ultra lux providor.
Holy shittttt. This was the best most luxurious experience I've ever had in my life. I felt like I was with a Victoria Secret angel super model, except better because Ashley had a beautifully nice rack, and fat juicy brazilian ass. And those models are twigs LOL. Her ad says 5'8. And I'm 5'9. She's definitely like 6 ft tall maybe LOL but I didn't care.
She had a super luxury hotel, walked in and she smelled amazing. Looked like an angel. Super smooth skin. Very nice and sweet. I was greeted with kisses and hugs.
Went in and showered, came out and start hugging and kissing, and she got down on her knees and went straight to PSE BBJ. Hard gagging and choking and she was laughing the whole time. Damn girl! She loves this shit!
Went on the bed and started doing DATY and DATO. She loved it so much. Was super wet and was super into it. YES. Started going at it mish, then cowgirl, doggy, laying down doggy. She kept dirty talking and telling me to choke her the entire time.
Also throughout all of this we are DFK and having major eye contact.
I am pretty young and decent looking with a toned body. So YMMV.
Finished and had about 20 min left. Just laid down next to each other and kissing and then I said goodbye and left.
Guys I think I'm in love. I need to save her. LOL jk.
https://tryst.link/escort/ash-lauren415
-
06-04-25 01:31 #10593Senior Member

Posts: 1273GFE / PSE Latina Alysia Ansen back in town with a friend
Hey, just a quick heads up. Latina chica Alysia Ansen is back in Hawaii. She was here last week, had to cut her tour short, but is back. She's GFE / PSE and I highly recommend.
Review in White Girls in the 808. She's having problems logging into her PD account, but here's a link to an older Tryst account.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AlysiaAnesen
She's also brought a friend and will report when I see her.
Her friend is getting her ads up. Senior members DM me for details and a number.
-
06-01-25 20:26 #10592Senior Member

Posts: 1273Ryann Lynn
Hey guys, Ryann Lynn is in town until the 4th. Very GFE, very well worth seeing. My review of her is in the White Girls in the 808 sub board.
https://tryst.link/escort/missryannlynn











Reply With Quote






