Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 733 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10639

    A fun little Hot Pocket

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DavinaFayette

    I met her I think 2018 or 2019 on Eros at the time, before PD started. I remember our hot cute body in several positions everything played with a cover She definitely could take it GOOD.

    Back then her prices was not nearly as it is now.

  2. #10638
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    I swear those are the same pics that Bena who was on Waialae was using. I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that's her.
    I remember now. I think it was called 777 Spa & it didn't have a shower. Did she move to a shop in Waipahu?.

  3. #10637

    Bena?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    To avoid another guessing game by other members, here's a Tryst advertisement link to Jenny with the same last four digits in her contact number. It says she will be on tour in Honolulu from August 18 to September 18. It also says she is based in Seattle, so there might be reviews or other info about her on the Seattle forum.

    https://tat2d_barbie.tryst.link/escort/jjenny-808
    I swear those are the same pics that Bena who was on Waialae was using. I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that's her.

  4. #10636

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    This Jenny her AD is on tryst. Link. Her number ending with 9918. Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it?. Thanks.
    To avoid another guessing game by other members, here's a Tryst advertisement link to Jenny with the same last four digits in her contact number. It says she will be on tour in Honolulu from August 18 to September 18. It also says she is based in Seattle, so there might be reviews or other info about her on the Seattle forum.

    https://tat2d_barbie.tryst.link/escort/jjenny-808

  5. #10635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1404

    Jenny

    This Jenny her AD is on tryst. Link. Her number ending with 9918. Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it?. Thanks.

  6. #10634

    SexyMae a Tall Hot beauty

    I think this is her 4th or 5th time visiting the islands I met her about 3 times, and boy it Gets better and better each time.

    Very down to earth and a body that's a total knockout just like the photos Have fun while you can while she's on the island.

    Check out her great reviews 5 stars.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SexyMae

  7. #10633
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    She is legit

    I met her last year in Sacramento, she has a big open menu.

    Of course, like all the GIRLS she's real dolled up here.

    HAVE FUN CAUSE SHE WILL DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF YOU.
    Depends upon a monger's definition of "legit". Personally, I would think that a rookie or less-experienced potential customer wouldn't want to be fooled by images that were AI.

  8. #10632

    She is legit

    I met her last year in Sacramento, she has a big open menu.

    Of course, like all the GIRLS she's real dolled up here.

    HAVE FUN CAUSE SHE WILL DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.

  9. #10631
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.
    Thank you for the research and advice to send me a photo!

  10. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She has reviews on PD but I couldn't find any online. Her photos look AI too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AmandaLoveUS
    I agree that those advertising photos have an AI look to them.

    There's an advertiser with the same name, "AmandaLoveUS", on the LadysOne site for the Central Valley area of California and the East Bay area of California. Here's a photo that doesn't look AI and may be closer to reality.

    https://photos.ladys.one/adultsearch...us-921708.webp

    That "AmandaLoveUS" advertiser has a different California contact number than the California contact number for the "AmandaLoveUS" advertised on Private Delights as temporarily providing in Waikiki for five days. However, without sending any money in advance, it might be advisable to request a photo of the "AmandaLoveUS" PrivateDelights advertiser holding today's newspaper and standing next to some easily recognized Waikiki landmark.

  11. #10629

    AmandaLoveUS

    Anyone have info on this one? She has reviews on PD but I couldn't find any online. Her photos look AI too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AmandaLoveUS

  12. #10628

    Fires

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5773935.htm?cat=1

    Her assistance said $$14 for 60 min and $$17 for 90.

    She has a fat ass and does porn.
    Just FYI. She's in her 40's. IMDB has her starting porn in 2003. I doubt she's still doing it today.

  13. #10627

    Ashley Fires

    Anyone had any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5773935.htm?cat=1

    Her assistance said $$14 for 60 min and $$17 for 90.

    She has a fat ass and does porn.

  14. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just a quick heads up. Latina chica Alysia Ansen is back in Hawaii. She was here last week, had to cut her tour short, but is back. She's GFE / PSE and I highly recommend.

    Review in White Girls in the 808. She's having problems logging into her PD account, but here's a link to an older Tryst account.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/AlysiaAnesen

    She's also brought a friend and will report when I see her.

    Her friend is getting her ads up. Senior members DM me for details and a number.
    I saw a super hot 22 year old with the same digits in California. They texted me menu prices went for high dollar PSE. It was the girl in the pictures but no kissing no BJ and barely rubbing my dick on her leg no penetration. Oh and the agency sent me to the wrong hotel room.

    Here was my last review of this stable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7037571&viewfull=1#post7037571

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33574-Bareback-Beauties&p=7089828&viewfull=1#post7089828

  15. #10625
    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.

    Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.

    Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.
    Look to see if some of the women You're familiar with in L. A. Travel to Hawaii. Many do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape