Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Results 241 to 250 of 250
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #10
    So no one is going to drop some names of Nail salons?

  2. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any Viet Nail Salons do Full Service?? Any cute young nail techs??
    Luvie was BJ and HJ only closed down I heard.

  3. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I see some cute females working at these nail shops, wonder if they do FS.
    I only knew one that did FS Mimi's hair salon in Norwalk it closed down and the owner doesn't ***** anymore unfortunately.

  4. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Tied to PM you but your box is full (no pun intended).
    Sharing is caring!

  5. #6

    Deleted some messages, space. Ready I think

    Sometimes I see some cute females working at these nail shops, wonder if they do FS.

  6. #5
    I can't speak to Viet nail salons but I rotate between a couple Viet barber shops in WM and SA because they're inexpensive on my nearly 70-year old, nearly bald cranium trimming. A mix of men and (mostly) MILF GILF women barbers at both and the ladies are quite flirty. Maybe just good marketing when a non-Asian visits their shop, but the girls' non-verbal behavior suggests more could be on the table. If not at the shop, perhaps at a private / different location. Just find one near you and give 'them a go.

  7. #4
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Tied to PM you but your box is full (no pun intended).
    I'd like to get in on that too if possible.

  8. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any Viet Nail Salons do Full Service?? Any cute young nail techs??
    Never knew that this was a thing. Do you ask the girl who's doing your nails if they can do it in the back room?

  9. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any Viet Nail Salons do Full Service?? Any cute young nail techs??
    Tied to PM you but your box is full (no pun intended).

  10. #1

    Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

    Any Viet Nail Salons do Full Service?? Any cute young nail techs??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape