Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 8059
-
08-24-25 22:52 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 982Re: Ella Mae update
Well she left sober living hoping to make some money but one her friends that lets her stay with him got mad and beat her up and that's the last I've heard so back to square one. She said she was going to try to get back to sober living at some point so hopefully that's where she's at again. No point in giving out her number for now. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 12:26 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 238Hotel Takeover
If you ever have the opportunity, I'd highly recommend the hotel takeover through Play Champagne.
Hundreds of swingers and very few single males. They had a hotwife room, basically a room where couples would look for single guys. Lots of playrooms with dozens of beds for use, and as soon as they leave, people immediately come and clean and reset up the bed for the next couple. Parties in hotel rooms, basically anything goes.
Not your traditional post, but for those of you looking for unique fun, I highly recommend.
-
08-21-25 18:45 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 238Hotel Takeover
THe hotel takeover is Friday-Sunday. The event I mentioned is the pre-party, Thursday night and open to others.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 15:22 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 2229Did a couple of overnights with Sexy Sass and they were incredible. Rented a room with a hot tub and she invited buttons for a duo.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 12:51 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 537Damn, there goes another fantasy. Shit, I'd be happy just to watch, but my old lady wouldn't even consider considering it and I don't have another date to go with.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 10:42 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 982Ella Mae: Here we go again
I've been worried about her for several months due to no contact at all but she contacted me this morning and is ready to play. She sent a few pics and she is skinny. So here we again. If you want her number please PM me but that's all the info I have at this point. I can't guarantee you'll here from her as well.
-
08-21-25 10:11 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 40I have some experience with this stuff in the past, as I've been in and out of that lifestyle. Most of the time, when there is a hotel takeover by a swingers group, its just that, a TAKEOVER.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
As such, they'll have people in the lobby checking everyone in. They will have the entire hotel occupied and people who have not registered won't have any easy time just wandering in.
-
08-21-25 09:42 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 537Damn that's a great share, thanks!
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I don't have a date to bring and single dudes are usually frowned upon (at least in clubs, anyway). I might drop in acting like a traveling business man LOL.
-
08-20-25 19:56 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 238Swinger hotel takeover
This is a different post than normal, but there is a swinger event at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate this weekend Friday through Sunday. However, there is a pre-party on Thursday night. If someone were to go to the bar for karaoke on Thursday PM, there's a decent chance they could have some free fun.
-
08-13-25 22:42 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 372Anyone remember Gracie May? She and redhead Heather were hands down my all time favorites.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:00 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 109I would love to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 12:58 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 1163Stormy
Stormy ended up going by the name Velvet Raine if not mistaken.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
Up in Columbus if reading correctly from a couple months ago.
-
08-13-25 10:00 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 279Molly
Yes Molly was a drinker. Each visit she had me pick up a bottle of vodka in addition to her donation. She was great but did flake on me once. I think she got more high end and toured around by the time I moved from Cincy.
I wish I took better notes bc so many names on the What Happened To page sound familiar and rekindled memories and I had not on my list.
Not sure if anyone remembers Kitty. Her place was extended stay on Mall Road. She had a stripper pole in her room. One of my first experiences. She was hot 20 year old and I was 40+. I remember in doggy amazed at her spinner body and thinking there is no way I would have had a chance with a girl like her in my early 20's. I was hooked after that. I think her and bf got in some trouble. She wasn't around long.
-
08-13-25 07:33 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 109I remember Molly. I was one of the first people she saw. She was fun. But she started to drink too much.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
Stormy was around then. I actually hung out with her. She kept it 100 with me. So I did the same to her. She would come to my place on slow nights and stay.
Summer was amazing, I enjoyed her. Even if we just hung out afterwards.
Silk was sweet. But she got preggo then she left the business. And her boyfriend had other girlfriend's. So that was a weird dynamic.
Petra was my second time going greek.
Sidney Thomas (porn star) she was hot. I used to meet up with her at her dad's house. She loved to fuck, even did it with her older sister upstairs, LOL.
And not too long ago there was Lucy. Decent prices. She would let me hook up with her multiple times. But she got clean and straight, happy for her.
-
08-13-25 06:26 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 225Silk
10 + years ago plus or minus.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





