Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 538 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8059
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: Ella Mae update

    Well she left sober living hoping to make some money but one her friends that lets her stay with him got mad and beat her up and that's the last I've heard so back to square one. She said she was going to try to get back to sober living at some point so hopefully that's where she's at again. No point in giving out her number for now. Stay tuned.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I've been worried about her for several months due to no contact at all but she contacted me this morning and is ready to play. She sent a few pics and she is skinny. So here we again. If you want her number please PM me but that's all the info I have at this point. I can't guarantee you'll here from her as well.

  2. #7983

    Hotel Takeover

    If you ever have the opportunity, I'd highly recommend the hotel takeover through Play Champagne.

    Hundreds of swingers and very few single males. They had a hotwife room, basically a room where couples would look for single guys. Lots of playrooms with dozens of beds for use, and as soon as they leave, people immediately come and clean and reset up the bed for the next couple. Parties in hotel rooms, basically anything goes.

    Not your traditional post, but for those of you looking for unique fun, I highly recommend.

  3. #7982

    Hotel Takeover

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    I have some experience with this stuff in the past, as I've been in and out of that lifestyle. Most of the time, when there is a hotel takeover by a swingers group, its just that, a TAKEOVER.

    As such, they'll have people in the lobby checking everyone in. They will have the entire hotel occupied and people who have not registered won't have any easy time just wandering in.
    THe hotel takeover is Friday-Sunday. The event I mentioned is the pre-party, Thursday night and open to others.

  4. #7981
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Sass, what an incredible GFE! One of the best fucks ever. And she went to the lesbian side!

    Molly, super incredible and again GFE sensuality!

    Silk, RIP.
    Did a couple of overnights with Sexy Sass and they were incredible. Rented a room with a hot tub and she invited buttons for a duo.

  5. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    I have some experience with this stuff in the past, as I've been in and out of that lifestyle. Most of the time, when there is a hotel takeover by a swingers group, its just that, a TAKEOVER.

    As such, they'll have people in the lobby checking everyone in. They will have the entire hotel occupied and people who have not registered won't have any easy time just wandering in.
    Damn, there goes another fantasy. Shit, I'd be happy just to watch, but my old lady wouldn't even consider considering it and I don't have another date to go with.

  6. #7979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Ella Mae: Here we go again

    I've been worried about her for several months due to no contact at all but she contacted me this morning and is ready to play. She sent a few pics and she is skinny. So here we again. If you want her number please PM me but that's all the info I have at this point. I can't guarantee you'll here from her as well.

  7. #7978
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's a great share, thanks!

    Unfortunately I don't have a date to bring and single dudes are usually frowned upon (at least in clubs, anyway). I might drop in acting like a traveling business man LOL.
    I have some experience with this stuff in the past, as I've been in and out of that lifestyle. Most of the time, when there is a hotel takeover by a swingers group, its just that, a TAKEOVER.

    As such, they'll have people in the lobby checking everyone in. They will have the entire hotel occupied and people who have not registered won't have any easy time just wandering in.

  8. #7977
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    This is a different post than normal, but there is a swinger event at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate this weekend Friday through Sunday. However, there is a pre-party on Thursday night. If someone were to go to the bar for karaoke on Thursday PM, there's a decent chance they could have some free fun.
    Damn that's a great share, thanks!

    Unfortunately I don't have a date to bring and single dudes are usually frowned upon (at least in clubs, anyway). I might drop in acting like a traveling business man LOL.

  9. #7976

    Swinger hotel takeover

    This is a different post than normal, but there is a swinger event at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate this weekend Friday through Sunday. However, there is a pre-party on Thursday night. If someone were to go to the bar for karaoke on Thursday PM, there's a decent chance they could have some free fun.

  10. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm now in Indy. Was checking out the "Whatever happened to" page and thought I'd pop in. I was active in Cincy 2010-2015. Primarily used Backpage. Those were the days. Routinely got solid young spinners for under $ for hhr or blow and go. At least here in Indy it is slim pickings unless you go with agency (DI or Korean). List crawler and Skip the Games are full of scammers, druggies and huge women. I mostly do AMPs now which I never did in Cincy.

    How's the scene in Cincy these days?

    I wish I took better notes but these were some of my cincy favorites. I'm sure long gone by now.

    Molly Daniels. Clifton. Saw her early in career. Remember doing hhr for sixty. Her prices went way up IIRC.

    Petra " Pet" - Eastgate. First ever Greek.

    Penny - 90 lb spinner. Was high on coke.

    Kitty in Florence. Great spinner with stripper pole in her place.

    Silk. Newport.

    Sexy Sass. Thin brunette. Apartment off western row.

    EE girls. Melea, Cat.
    Anyone remember Gracie May? She and redhead Heather were hands down my all time favorites.

  11. #7974
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Stormy ended up going by the name Velvet Raine if not mistaken.

    Up in Columbus if reading correctly from a couple months ago.
    I would love to reconnect with her.

  12. #7973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I remember Molly. I was one of the first people she saw. She was fun. But she started to drink too much.

    Stormy was around then. I actually hung out with her. She kept it 100 with me. So I did the same to her. She would come to my place on slow nights and stay.

    Summer was amazing, I enjoyed her. Even if we just hung out afterwards.

    Silk was sweet. But she got preggo then she left the business. And her boyfriend had other girlfriend's. So that was a weird dynamic.

    Petra was my second time going greek.

    Sidney Thomas (porn star) she was hot. I used to meet up with her at her dad's house. She loved to fuck, even did it with her older sister upstairs, LOL.

    And not too long ago there was Lucy. Decent prices. She would let me hook up with her multiple times. But she got clean and straight, happy for her.
    Stormy ended up going by the name Velvet Raine if not mistaken.

    Up in Columbus if reading correctly from a couple months ago.

  13. #7972

    Molly

    Yes Molly was a drinker. Each visit she had me pick up a bottle of vodka in addition to her donation. She was great but did flake on me once. I think she got more high end and toured around by the time I moved from Cincy.

    I wish I took better notes bc so many names on the What Happened To page sound familiar and rekindled memories and I had not on my list.

    Not sure if anyone remembers Kitty. Her place was extended stay on Mall Road. She had a stripper pole in her room. One of my first experiences. She was hot 20 year old and I was 40+. I remember in doggy amazed at her spinner body and thinking there is no way I would have had a chance with a girl like her in my early 20's. I was hooked after that. I think her and bf got in some trouble. She wasn't around long.

  14. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm now in Indy. Was checking out the "Whatever happened to" page and thought I'd pop in. I was active in Cincy 2010-2015. Primarily used Backpage. Those were the days. Routinely got solid young spinners for under $ for hhr or blow and go. At least here in Indy it is slim pickings unless you go with agency (DI or Korean). List crawler and Skip the Games are full of scammers, druggies and huge women. I mostly do AMPs now which I never did in Cincy.

    How's the scene in Cincy these days?

    I wish I took better notes but these were some of my cincy favorites. I'm sure long gone by now.

    Molly Daniels. Clifton. Saw her early in career. Remember doing hhr for sixty. Her prices went way up IIRC.

    Petra " Pet" - Eastgate. First ever Greek.

    Penny - 90 lb spinner. Was high on coke.

    Kitty in Florence. Great spinner with stripper pole in her place.

    Silk. Newport.

    Sexy Sass. Thin brunette. Apartment off western row.

    EE girls. Melea, Cat.
    I remember Molly. I was one of the first people she saw. She was fun. But she started to drink too much.

    Stormy was around then. I actually hung out with her. She kept it 100 with me. So I did the same to her. She would come to my place on slow nights and stay.

    Summer was amazing, I enjoyed her. Even if we just hung out afterwards.

    Silk was sweet. But she got preggo then she left the business. And her boyfriend had other girlfriend's. So that was a weird dynamic.

    Petra was my second time going greek.

    Sidney Thomas (porn star) she was hot. I used to meet up with her at her dad's house. She loved to fuck, even did it with her older sister upstairs, LOL.

    And not too long ago there was Lucy. Decent prices. She would let me hook up with her multiple times. But she got clean and straight, happy for her.

  15. #7970

    Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What happened and how long ago? I saw her a few times in Newport. She had some messed up teeth but seemed like an ordinary girl trying to make some extra dough. Never came across as substance issues.

    There was another girl I found out passed. I know her full name (Kim F. Le). She was hot 19/20 why / o petite blonde. Her place was in Eden park area. I think she was originally from Clermont county. She was in the news for addiction recovery and turning her life around when she was advertising. You'd never think drug issues bc she was just a hot 19/20 year old. She seemed clean at the time and just supporting her young boy.
    10 + years ago plus or minus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape