Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 887 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12465
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree 100% on this BMW. If you do something that upsets them, which may be bad of you to do, it's likely the case that they feel you've hurt their business. And my experience is that they are not above manipulation, including getting you off the market so no other provider gets the money. It's called The Girlfriend Experience, but they are NOT your girlfriend (or friend).
    Right, nothing like sweet talking you and checking up on your day when they really want a visit. Once you give in, you're guaranteed future texts on the rescue me list. Manipulation at its finest.

  2. #12464

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    The hobby has taught me that most providers don't really like their clients. Sure, they like the benefits that come with clients, but friendships. I'm not so sure about that.
    I have to agree 100% on this BMW. If you do something that upsets them, which may be bad of you to do, it's likely the case that they feel you've hurt their business. And my experience is that they are not above manipulation, including getting you off the market so no other provider gets the money. It's called The Girlfriend Experience, but they are NOT your girlfriend (or friend).

  3. #12463

    I don't know about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    I made a post out of frustration and anger that hurt someone. I am sorry for that. I ruined a 5 yr friendship because I am a low life piece of shit.

    I am sorry for what I did and said. It is not true.

    I am sorry to Nadia / Ella for this she did not deserve the post and I do not deserve her friendship.

    I am leaving the boards after this I wish you all the best in this hobby.
    The hobby has taught me that most providers don't really like their clients. Sure, they like the benefits that come with clients, but friendships. I'm not so sure about that.

  4. #12462
    Quote Originally Posted by GADude1  [View Original Post]
    This is epic.
    Seanzgone.

  5. #12461

    This is Nikki from Tryst were talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Had a time set for Tues, then had to reschedule for Wed. I sent a text when I was 10 out and she ask me to call when I pulled in so I did no answer. Sent a text waited 15 min called again goes straight to voice mail. Sent another text saying I waited a half hr and left. Don't waste your time with her, the other thing is she gives diff price than her post and she has a out of the area code. Prob not even in this area.
    Sorry the confusion I was in a hurry and frustrated.

  6. #12460
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    I made a post out of frustration and anger that hurt someone. I am sorry for that. I ruined a 5 yr friendship because I am a low life piece of shit.

    I am sorry for what I did and said. It is not true.

    I am sorry to Nadia / Ella for this she did not deserve the post and I do not deserve her friendship.

    I am leaving the boards after this I wish you all the best in this hobby.
    This is epic.

  7. #12459

    Ghost show

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    She replied Sun night. Gave me a # and said she lives in Greer.
    Had a time set for Tues, then had to reschedule for Wed. I sent a text when I was 10 out and she ask me to call when I pulled in so I did no answer. Sent a text waited 15 min called again goes straight to voice mail. Sent another text saying I waited a half hr and left. Don't waste your time with her, the other thing is she gives diff price than her post and she has a out of the area code. Prob not even in this area.

  8. #12458

    A Mistake

    I made a post out of frustration and anger that hurt someone. I am sorry for that. I ruined a 5 yr friendship because I am a low life piece of shit.

    I am sorry for what I did and said. It is not true.

    I am sorry to Nadia / Ella for this she did not deserve the post and I do not deserve her friendship.

    I am leaving the boards after this I wish you all the best in this hobby.

  9. #12457

    Jaycee

    Anyone with intel on Jaycee?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...9/212158875704
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-19 122206.jpg‎  

  10. #12456

    Lisa

    Yup, she's gotten veery large, can't get on knees for BJ. Dreamt her a few times, probably reviewed her a year ago, but not recently. Then she was clean and BJ was good, cat ok, does not like greek or ass spank. There was a recent report that BJ was very toothy, guy got scratched up?. At 60 for qv BJ its a good option.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    That's Lisa. Photos are accurate. Has good comms and is quite accommodating. BBBJ is great but she is a little on the large side for G.

    That's good value for what you get, I'd even go hit it again! Maybe she would extend the deal?

    Stay Safe.

    G.
    .

  11. #12455
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one, please?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/489884588350
    That's Lisa. Photos are accurate. Has good comms and is quite accommodating. BBBJ is great but she is a little on the large side for G.

    That's good value for what you get, I'd even go hit it again! Maybe she would extend the deal?

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  12. #12454
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    She did answer with a short reply saying my cut off time is 3 and my rate is 350 an hr. Messaging on Tryst is a pain in the ass.
    She replied Sun night. Gave me a # and said she lives in Greer.

  13. #12453

    Unknown Name

    Does anyone have any information on this one, please?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/489884588350

  14. #12452

    Pass on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191701225

    To make this short. She no where near the pictures. Only thing is similar is the honey blonde hair. She is short and chunky. I say 5'1" On a positive she was fresh out the shower but afterwards she only used body spray to freshen up. I would say not to visit not worth the C note.

  15. #12451

    Another dream with Poppy

    So I had the opportunity to have another date with Miss Poppy and she did not disappoint. Made contact and she was fairly quick to respond. The donation and time was set and she gave me her location and I provided her an ETA with transportation and getting the donation funds. She left the door propped for me for when I got there and was waiting in the bed. I guess it has been discussed in other posts that she has suffered a pretty tragic injury to her ankle / foot so moving around would be more challenging. She did disclosed that to me when we spoke and it wasn't an issue for me. During our visit you can tell that she makes a point to keep it covered, whether that's for her client or for her being a little self conscious I'm not sure but I can totally understand either way. Any way, it did not affect the quality of the visit. We chatted for a short bit so she in no way made it feel rushed. She has a great body and responsive to your touch. She does DFK, so we started out with that which moved to some exploring of each other. Great BBJ, wasn't a "I love you" sensual experience but wasn't a street walker, let me get this done type job either. Felt good none the less. Flipped her over for some DATY, and I must not be too shabby because there was parts where I figured she'd be ready to move on and I could feel her just pulling me in more to keep going. Which I was more than happy to oblige. It is shaved smooth and no mustiness or off sent. Very pleasing to get the job done. So it was time to 'cover up' and she asked if I wanted her on top and who was I to say no to such a beautiful soul. So she got up and got to getting to business. And like I said in my last review of Poppy, like being with my homecoming date all over again. You'd think she's the lowest of low volume providers out there. I'm no John Holmes, but she fit like a glove, almost an OJ glove. We took turns controlling the speed and rhythm until junior spent his guts. I guess she didn't realize I had finished because she wasn't done and kept going and going, the energizer rabbit would be like, damn aren't you tired yet? When it came to an end, we sat and chatted for a good bit talking about family and where I grew up. Just a great time. I hate to say "highly recommend" because I wish I could keep her to myself and not let the rest of you gentlemen wear her out. But I can't be selfish, you guys if you have an opportunity to meet her, be kind and take care of her. She's what makes this hobby worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape