Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 13318
-
08-22-25 10:52 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 197Agreed
I have to agree 100% on this BMW. If you do something that upsets them, which may be bad of you to do, it's likely the case that they feel you've hurt their business. And my experience is that they are not above manipulation, including getting you off the market so no other provider gets the money. It's called The Girlfriend Experience, but they are NOT your girlfriend (or friend).
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 09:05 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 143I don't know about this.
The hobby has taught me that most providers don't really like their clients. Sure, they like the benefits that come with clients, but friendships. I'm not so sure about that.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 17:26 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 598Seanzgone.
Originally Posted by GADude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:02 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 147This is Nikki from Tryst were talking about.
Sorry the confusion I was in a hurry and frustrated.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:31 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 476This is epic.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 10:19 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 147Ghost show
Had a time set for Tues, then had to reschedule for Wed. I sent a text when I was 10 out and she ask me to call when I pulled in so I did no answer. Sent a text waited 15 min called again goes straight to voice mail. Sent another text saying I waited a half hr and left. Don't waste your time with her, the other thing is she gives diff price than her post and she has a out of the area code. Prob not even in this area.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 17:00 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 155A Mistake
I made a post out of frustration and anger that hurt someone. I am sorry for that. I ruined a 5 yr friendship because I am a low life piece of shit.
I am sorry for what I did and said. It is not true.
I am sorry to Nadia / Ella for this she did not deserve the post and I do not deserve her friendship.
I am leaving the boards after this I wish you all the best in this hobby.
-
08-19-25 12:23 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 160Jaycee
Anyone with intel on Jaycee?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...9/212158875704
-
08-18-25 10:23 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 504Lisa
Yup, she's gotten veery large, can't get on knees for BJ. Dreamt her a few times, probably reviewed her a year ago, but not recently. Then she was clean and BJ was good, cat ok, does not like greek or ass spank. There was a recent report that BJ was very toothy, guy got scratched up?. At 60 for qv BJ its a good option.
.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 09:12 #12469Senior Member

Posts: 160That's Lisa. Photos are accurate. Has good comms and is quite accommodating. BBBJ is great but she is a little on the large side for G.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
That's good value for what you get, I'd even go hit it again! Maybe she would extend the deal?
Stay Safe.
G.
-
08-18-25 08:07 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 147She replied Sun night. Gave me a # and said she lives in Greer.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 17:47 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 357Unknown Name
Does anyone have any information on this one, please?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/489884588350
-
08-16-25 12:59 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 102Pass on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191701225
To make this short. She no where near the pictures. Only thing is similar is the honey blonde hair. She is short and chunky. I say 5'1" On a positive she was fresh out the shower but afterwards she only used body spray to freshen up. I would say not to visit not worth the C note.
-
08-16-25 00:11 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 27Another dream with Poppy
So I had the opportunity to have another date with Miss Poppy and she did not disappoint. Made contact and she was fairly quick to respond. The donation and time was set and she gave me her location and I provided her an ETA with transportation and getting the donation funds. She left the door propped for me for when I got there and was waiting in the bed. I guess it has been discussed in other posts that she has suffered a pretty tragic injury to her ankle / foot so moving around would be more challenging. She did disclosed that to me when we spoke and it wasn't an issue for me. During our visit you can tell that she makes a point to keep it covered, whether that's for her client or for her being a little self conscious I'm not sure but I can totally understand either way. Any way, it did not affect the quality of the visit. We chatted for a short bit so she in no way made it feel rushed. She has a great body and responsive to your touch. She does DFK, so we started out with that which moved to some exploring of each other. Great BBJ, wasn't a "I love you" sensual experience but wasn't a street walker, let me get this done type job either. Felt good none the less. Flipped her over for some DATY, and I must not be too shabby because there was parts where I figured she'd be ready to move on and I could feel her just pulling me in more to keep going. Which I was more than happy to oblige. It is shaved smooth and no mustiness or off sent. Very pleasing to get the job done. So it was time to 'cover up' and she asked if I wanted her on top and who was I to say no to such a beautiful soul. So she got up and got to getting to business. And like I said in my last review of Poppy, like being with my homecoming date all over again. You'd think she's the lowest of low volume providers out there. I'm no John Holmes, but she fit like a glove, almost an OJ glove. We took turns controlling the speed and rhythm until junior spent his guts. I guess she didn't realize I had finished because she wasn't done and kept going and going, the energizer rabbit would be like, damn aren't you tired yet? When it came to an end, we sat and chatted for a good bit talking about family and where I grew up. Just a great time. I hate to say "highly recommend" because I wish I could keep her to myself and not let the rest of you gentlemen wear her out. But I can't be selfish, you guys if you have an opportunity to meet her, be kind and take care of her. She's what makes this hobby worth it.
-
08-15-25 14:00 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 90Not good. Started with STG post. Glad they got arrested!
Scary situation.
From APD Facebook. Public information.
𝐀119852;119841;119838;119855;119842;119845;119845;119838; 𝐏119848;119845;119842;119836;119838; 𝐀119851;119851;119838;119852;119853; 𝐀119851;119846;119838;119837; 𝐑119848;119835;119835;119838;119851;119858; 𝐚119847;119837; 𝐂119834;119851;119843;119834;119836;119844;119842;119847;119840; 𝐒119854;119852;119849;119838;119836;119853;119852;.
Asheville, NC (August 15,2025): Asheville Police arrested two men in connection with an armed robbery and carjacking in south Asheville Thursday evening.
Officers responded to a report of an armed robbery and carjacking near AXXX PXXX CXXX around 6:17 pm On August 14th. When officers located the victim, he indicated that upon entering the residence of a female that he had been communicating with online, two men, later identified as XXXX XXXX, robbed him at gunpoint. XXXX, XXXX and the victim, left in the victim's vehicle, and the victim was dropped off several miles away, unharmed.
Through investigation, officers and detectives located the victim's stolen iPhone at a residence on RXXX Street and made contact with XXXX, XXXX, and the female suspect. XXXX and XXXX were taken into custody without incident. Charges are forthcoming on the female involved, pending further investigation.
Arrested:
XXXXX.
(F) Firearm by Felon.
(F) Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon.
(F) Conspiracy Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon.
(F) 2nd Degree Kidnapping.
(F) Conspiracy.
(M) Assault by Pointing a Gun.
(F) Larceny of Motor Vehicle.
XXXXXX was booked into the Buncombe County Detention Facility under a $20,000 (or $2,000 to a bondsman) secured bond issued by a magistrate.
XXXXXX.
(F) Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon.
(F) Conspiracy Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon.
(F) 2nd Degree Kidnapping.
(F) Conspiracy.
(F) Larceny of Motor Vehicle.
(M) Assault by Pointing a Gun.
XXXX was booked into the Buncombe County Detention Facility under an $80,000 (or $8,000 to a bondsman) secured bond issued by a magistrate.











Reply With Quote





