Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 10217
-
08-25-25 19:11 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 428Rose
Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:10 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 350Broadway
I saw her on Broad and Kaighn across from the liquor store with a Latin fella. Tried to get her attention but she was packing a stem. She has given mechanical service for years. She's got a dead eye for at least a year too. Hot body, if the price is right you can have your way. The price is even better on the street. I've seen her on and off for years.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:05 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 350South Jersey
I guess the area is considered south jersey but it is very far from the Gloucester / Camden / Salem county area.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 15:29 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 698Italian tahitian
She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522
-
08-22-25 19:02 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 70Asian Outcalls in Toms River / Lakewood Area?
Hey all! I might be making a trip out to Ocean County, just wondering there were any good Asian outcall options available?
Thanks for any help you can provide!
-
08-22-25 14:43 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 77Rubi Rose
Has anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/833775508120
-
08-20-25 22:41 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 698Last I recall seeing her in mt laurel extended stay. She was looking little rough still hot, been trying to find what happened to her. No recent arrest or worse.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Its like she drop off the face of the earth.
-
08-20-25 20:45 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 428J Aka Lexus
J was arrested in May, she has a list of charges including throwing bodily fluid to an officer, among other serious charges. Around 10 years ago she got arrested with her boyfriend for possessing like 700 bags of heroin and a gun. She is trouble!.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 01:10 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 135She would say no BB but catch her when she's losing her room and you can do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 01:06 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 135Brown spinner
I was really looking for her, she was young and really let you have your way with her. Especially when she had her medicine. I even went to the motor inn and sat outside to see if I would see her but I think they cleaned that place up. Cause I didn't even see the open market drug trade from room to room.
Originally Posted by Vmarrrrr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 09:02 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 223Could be had in the past for $150 all inclusive. Mentions of a new handler now.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 08:58 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 298This one wants $500 for an hour of her time.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 08:53 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 350Broadway
I swear I saw her across from the liquor store on Kaighn and Broadway at the bus stop. Skyy is also on Broadway but down near Ferry.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 18:10 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 3003Jenna With big tits
Hey does anyone have any info on Jenna what happened to her is she still alive or just stop posting I never met her due to reports of her giving mechanical service if anyone has her social media please send me a message. This is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...k/912485353637
-
08-15-25 23:14 #9498Regular Member

Posts: 9Lexus brown spinner
Anybody remember Lexus. Brown spinner from Vineland.








Reply With Quote





