Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 682 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 10217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9497
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    Is Asian lisa out of the game now?
    No, she's just up north. Heard she had le trouble down here last year and that she also has a "manager" now for what it's worth.

  2. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I am short on cash all the time. Not once has any provider given me a free BJ or handy. If you try to negotiate they look at you like you shit in their bowl of breakfast cereal and if they agree to a more reasonable price the service sucks and they rush you. If any of these chicks were just fair about pricing themselves in reality to what they look like and level of service and offered a pleasant attitude for an hour they would be swamped with work and regulars. I would take her dog in so the poor thing wasn't homeless. At least I know he'd be appreciative for the food and shelter and be happy to see me.
    And that's why I like street walkers. I get much more value with SW then online escorts. I have had fun meeting girls online, but online escorts overvalue themselves and online girls are not focused on the session because they're too preoccupied with their cellphones and lining up the next date. Last online date I did, the woman had multiple phones and she stopped midway of taking care of me on the bed then walked over to a phone on the counter that was ringing and then said she had to go do a date somewhere else and if I could come back. Come back? I drove 40 min just to see her! I just charged it to the game and left. Figured that was probably her pimp and she was really mentally off so I wasn't about to reason with her or her situation.

    On the streets, the girls have a much stronger motivation to get picked up and the service is much better in the end. Street girls seem more appreciative. Just taking them though a drive though for a 6 $ meal does wonders to make them happy and get good service and others are down for anything if you can take them to a place to get a shower.

    On the street once, I did a date with a regular girl I knew for a while then she asked me to drive her to a spot to pick up a garbage bag of clothes and take the clothes to another spot. Took 10 min. After that she gave me a hummer in the car on a dark side street as a thanks. Unfortunately that woman now is deceased. RIP Samantha. One of the prettiest girls to walk K Ave.

  3. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    If she wants charity she better contact red cross yes someone with feelings for her will give her free cash and she's with that bastard snow another red flag. If a provider has snow in their ad I'm not contacting them this is a charity scam guys do not let that dog cause you to have sympathy and give up free money. These girls are not willing to give free service so why should we give them cash without getting any type of service.
    Snow / Britney / Brandy or whatever the current name is human cancer. When she was duo-ing with Sammie she was busting out of the bathroom or closet and screaming about times up and get out like a nut 10 minutes into an hour date. She's a piece of crap even in the bottom of the barrel circles. Any girl associated with her goes on the "not a chance in hell" list.

  4. #9494

    Asian Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    This looks a little like Lisa from 1710 in D. E.

    But man, its been a few years since they were shutdown.

    This ad lists Korean. The Lisa I reference was Japanese, otherwise I would be making a road trip.
    I've never seen her so I don't know anything about her past employment, but the Asian Lisa referenced here was a long time provider working and posting in the the South Jersey Stg ads. I had noticed not seeing her posts recently but as I'm jot a client didn't think much of it. Apparently she must have moved since she's posting in a different location now.

  5. #9493
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    It's getting close to where I thought I have seen everything and then this pops up. Who in the right mind would give a charitable donation to a service provider? Can't she just go and earn a couple dollars real quick doing what she does best? I hope and pray none of my fellow mongers fall for this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that some sucker will emerge and give her the free cash.
    I've seen Natalia post a lot of distress ads on Stg over the last year or so, she's the first provider I've seen pull that move, but at least she's asking for dates and offering services, not looking for handouts. I was always curious if she was offering discounts when she's desperate LOL.

  6. #9492

    (q) . . .

    This looks a little like Lisa from 1710 in D. E.

    But man, its been a few years since they were shutdown.

    This ad lists Korean. The Lisa I reference was Japanese, otherwise I would be making a road trip.

  7. #9491

    HO's in different area codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    Is Asian lisa out of the game now?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/507082839587

  8. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    It's getting close to where I thought I have seen everything and then this pops up. Who in the right mind would give a charitable donation to a service provider? Can't she just go and earn a couple dollars real quick doing what she does best? I hope and pray none of my fellow mongers fall for this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that some sucker will emerge and give her the free cash.
    If she wants charity she better contact red cross yes someone with feelings for her will give her free cash and she's with that bastard snow another red flag. If a provider has snow in their ad I'm not contacting them this is a charity scam guys do not let that dog cause you to have sympathy and give up free money. These girls are not willing to give free service so why should we give them cash without getting any type of service.

  9. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    Is Asian lisa out of the game now?
    She's been advertising on STG for months now, up in Somerset. Same ad, same MO.

  10. #9488

    Asian Lisa

    Is Asian lisa out of the game now?

  11. #9487
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went from looking for charity to overcharging.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/395201190373
    I am short on cash all the time. Not once has any provider given me a free BJ or handy. If you try to negotiate they look at you like you shit in their bowl of breakfast cereal and if they agree to a more reasonable price the service sucks and they rush you. If any of these chicks were just fair about pricing themselves in reality to what they look like and level of service and offered a pleasant attitude for an hour they would be swamped with work and regulars. I would take her dog in so the poor thing wasn't homeless. At least I know he'd be appreciative for the food and shelter and be happy to see me.

  12. #9486

    There's a sucker born every minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went from looking for charity to overcharging.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/395201190373
    It's getting close to where I thought I have seen everything and then this pops up. Who in the right mind would give a charitable donation to a service provider? Can't she just go and earn a couple dollars real quick doing what she does best? I hope and pray none of my fellow mongers fall for this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that some sucker will emerge and give her the free cash.

  13. #9485
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I think for me, the best thing is just to skip any thing on skip. Sure, the quoted price is always negotiable, but fuck, I hate that. Reached out to kit kat last week. She's pretty, I would like to see her. But her numbers were so high for a woman who I have no idea that I would ever see again or is worth the cost, that I just said f that. $$$$ outcall hr. Rather see a SW, who BTW are sometimes skip girls in between hotels. I really don't want to pay high prices for a woman who doesn't actually want to be there and do that. Also see kit kat is hanging with Snow. I have never seen snow but have read the reviews and though not terrible, not good either. Nahhh, for me, just skip the skip and find something on the street that I can shower up, cover up and have a good tome with.
    Looks like she went from looking for charity to overcharging.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/395201190373

  14. #9484

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I think for me, the best thing is just to skip any thing on skip. Sure, the quoted price is always negotiable, but fuck, I hate that. Reached out to kit kat last week. She's pretty, I would like to see her. But her numbers were so high for a woman who I have no idea that I would ever see again or is worth the cost, that I just said f that. $$$$ outcall hr. Rather see a SW, who BTW are sometimes skip girls in between hotels. I really don't want to pay high prices for a woman who doesn't actually want to be there and do that. Also see kit kat is hanging with Snow. I have never seen snow but have read the reviews and though not terrible, not good either. Nahhh, for me, just skip the skip and find something on the street that I can shower up, cover up and have a good tome with.
    When they're hanging out with other grls and their bfs / handler price is ridiculous cause they're all splitting the funds. Guys need to stop being so generous.

    You can find utr grls walking in camden or trenton and on facebook.

  15. #9483

    Skiping skip

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Some of the $60 girls still exist, of course there's not many. My regulars all charge 60, except for a cpl that charge $80. A few years ago a bad experience during a $100 visit, and after that I vowed to never pay that much, or more for a visit ever. Of course, that greatly limits my provider pool, but I don't care. The thing is, not only have rates skyrocketed, but the service quality has plummeted. Many of these chicks have just gotten too comfortable with having attitudes and clock watching. It sickens me. At this rate, I don't see things getting better unless an economic catastrophe happens (which it could under our current climate).
    I think for me, the best thing is just to skip any thing on skip. Sure, the quoted price is always negotiable, but fuck, I hate that. Reached out to kit kat last week. She's pretty, I would like to see her. But her numbers were so high for a woman who I have no idea that I would ever see again or is worth the cost, that I just said f that. $$$$ outcall hr. Rather see a SW, who BTW are sometimes skip girls in between hotels. I really don't want to pay high prices for a woman who doesn't actually want to be there and do that. Also see kit kat is hanging with Snow. I have never seen snow but have read the reviews and though not terrible, not good either. Nahhh, for me, just skip the skip and find something on the street that I can shower up, cover up and have a good tome with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape