Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2740
-
08-24-25 08:48 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 1305I'd lily handzofgold still around? If so, where can I find her ads? Thanks all.
Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 13:56 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 678Definitely has the look I like but that's a lot of text on her profile and says platonic but that doesn't mean much with some girls.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 18:31 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 192Her profile is not promising.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 15:07 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 513HoldYouClose88
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HoldYouClose88#about-tab.
Whats the 411 on this on fellas.
-
08-20-25 11:46 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 48That's definitely her
That's definitely her, never saw her but remember the old profile. She looks a little chubbier in a good way. You can cross check on waybackmachine
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 01:50 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 67_Nicole new username
I remember seeing a few reviews of _Nicole on this board, who has now been banned. _cozycuddlez is the same Nicole chick with a new profile, right? Deciding whether or not to see her given the gps reputation.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/_cozycuddlez
-
08-19-25 07:07 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 330Gabi
She no longer posts on CC and is retired but will see existing clients she has seen in the past.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
We have been talking for a while but we have not yet met but she has grandfathered me to include seeing myself. Scheduling is always a challenge with her current work schedule.
Be safe.
-
08-18-25 22:33 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 262Good to hear. All her reviews seem decent. I'm much more interested in having her come to me. Just trying to an idea of how much extra donation I'm looking above her hourly cuddle rate.
Originally Posted by Joshtompson747
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:02 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 436Sooth the soul
In the sprit of slightly changing the name up. Has anyone see Sooth the soul?
-
08-18-25 19:43 #2041Regular Member

Posts: 10I've dreamed of her twice. She was pretty chill the first time, but had to wait to come in for a bit cause her roommate was home. She's GFE, but hard to tell if she was actually into it. Open to bare L3. Overall pretty good.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 19:23 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 262She's been texting me about being able to host since we had a decent communication. What was the damage above the cuddle rate and what was on menu? Did you get Level 3? She's not the best communicator.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:32 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 113Smh
Gabi is a beautiful woman. Idk how a person can judge her just by some baby weight she gain, which is normal in a mother after giving birth. It's crazy how no one talks about how fucking insane are some guys on here for paying a girl like jscew for FS or that other chick idk what her name is but has her pimp is advertising for her every month on here, its fucking crazy and honestly disgusting. Smh, now those chicks are over weight, ugly charge maybe between 300-500 coins just for FS, that's fucking crazy. I rather pay 500 to see Gabi vs seeing any of those two or any other whale from SeaWorld on cc for less. But hey y'all do what you want with her money LOL.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 23:51 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 108A Few Times With Taylor
So for those of you keeping up, I had a couple of good cuddles with Taylor (the craigslist one who was banned from CC and was in Kissimmee for a while), then she ghosted and time wasted me twice and I gave up for a while. Well. The little head won out and I have actually seen her (successfully) a few times since then. These days she is in an extended stay near CFP and JYP and she isn't great at communication. But if you try enough times she will respond. I'm not FS with cuddle girls generally. So I just book a "cuddle" which basically turns into a grope session. I honestly don't know why I enjoy her. She's not very attractive, she's not the brightest bulb and she's not good with conversation. BUT. For some reason she reminds me of girls I fooled around with when I was younger and that makes it fun. Basically you pay the entry fee and you get a naked cuddle with any type of touching you want. Haven't noticed any type of a smell. So hopefully she has that locked up or I have just been very lucky.
-
08-17-25 06:48 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 660She definitely distresses you
On the other cuddle site she showed as 51 and on SA also.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 22:43 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 40Coding
I mentioned before that mongers should start to insert numbers and symbols to throw Google off. All they have to do is search their name and this thread pops up.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




