Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 13510
-
08-18-25 23:45 #13135Regular Member

Posts: 6New AB resident
Has anyone been to the new AB resident? I used to go to the old place before they closed. I preferred them to CD.
-
08-18-25 16:13 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 537Anyone meet Ginny yet?
I see Kenzie's profile is down but Ginny still seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 15:09 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 330Any info on Headbussa orGabriella
Headbussa did not list a phone number on her ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/missheadbussa
Gabriella, googled phone number no results.
https://tryst.link/escort/ellabugg-1228
-
08-18-25 10:00 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 87Krin And Bear It
And there is some light chatter on her over on the Indy board. Suggest you go check it out.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
To summarize, she has two positive reviews from seniors last summer, then a more recent review from a newer member claiming (without much detail) that she tried to rob him. Now here she is advertising in Cinci.
Limited contact info on her Tryst but no hits on her name, alias or current phone number over on ThE otheR site.
If you decide to TOFTT, do so with caution.
-
08-17-25 13:15 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 121Leighbby is out?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139129030
Anyone got in touch w her recently? I got no response.
-
08-16-25 23:46 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 65She got busted again.
Originally Posted by Ironclad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 23:00 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 1189Krin
Krin.
Anyone have experience with this one? I usually don't meet girls from Tryst because they're too damn expensive so I don't know much about the site. For instance, when they show their "home" as Cincinnati, can we believe it? In this case, Krin shows that she's based in Cincinnati but she has a 463 area code (Indianapolis).
https://tryst.link/escort/kaylove94
-
08-16-25 21:31 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 324Carmen What?
700? She's funny. Not funny queer. Funny Ha Ha! Someone has an unwarranted high opinion of themself. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 18:47 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 60Has she gotten her teeth fixed yet? That's something I just couldn't get past.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 18:01 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 192I've been communicating with her. She is mostly just outcall which doesn't work for me. Unfortunately she incall for a few days last week but I was traveling. Let us know if you take the leap.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 16:01 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 101Celeste? Anybody?
Hey Gents. Have any of you seen Celeste since her return from the DC area? She was fun before the move and she says she's been "back" now for a while.
https://tryst.link/escort/brattystrawberryshortcake
Thanks,
East.
-
08-15-25 11:11 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 87Carmen
I like spinners, but she was always too expensive for my tastes. $700 is a lot of cheddar. Worth noting that among her positive reviews on ThE otheR site is one from 2021 where the monger claims she showed up high and then was caught rifling through his things. Not that we expect any of these girls to be a saint, but come on.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 16:08 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 2246Carmen
She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.
https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777
-
08-14-25 07:19 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 109Cbaby
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191584697#.
Anyone ever try. Cute face, body ewww.
Be safe.
-
08-13-25 15:38 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 50Who's left??
Maybe it's the times or maybe just me, LOL. But do any of the provider's that are left around the Cincy area, offer a more romantic experience?? At this rate, I'm going to stay semi retired from the game.









Reply With Quote





