Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 785
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #320

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    They just posted pics of Yaya. She looks great.
    I mean it almost look AI generated, anyone willing to TOFTT? I took one with Kurumi, good, but Shally was just better, hotter, tighter, I really enjoyed her.

  2. #319

    New Moon Girl

    They just posted pics of Yaya. She looks great.

  3. #318

    Stupid questions

    Just asking instead of rtf what is the normal fee for a session with a moon girl and what part of town are they located in so I can decide how much time and money I need.

  4. #317

    Karumi

    Dreamed of Karumi, says she's 23, looks about that age. Short, pretty skinny. Very cute and sweet, I clearly caught her in the middle of eating so she started off pretty stiff, but talking during the shower and being nice got her to open up a lot. Very GFE, laid on my chest and everything. BBJ was very solid, had to get her to stop so I wouldn't end there. Started with her on top then picked her up and put her on her back for mish, finished in bag. Laid back on my chest rubbing her hand up and down my body occasionally grabbing my somewhere on my chest or side. If you are a more gullible monger she is good at pretending to actually like you, if you're into that she's the one to see. Only here about another week, will repeat if I can. Best moon girl I've met so far.

  5. #316

    Moon girl

    Saw both back to back.

    Viki was great at bbj but YMMV. I didn't get to try the meowth. I'm a heavier set guy and she clearly didn't dig it So I took off and hit up the handler and asked for karumi. To me she was much more willing and she aimed to please. Very shy. Experience with her was so much better than Viki.

  6. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    https://www4.javhdporn.net/v2/video/hmn-225/

    That's her, what else can I say. About 18-19.
    4'11". Cute and shy. Her breasts look big because of her tiny frame, its all about perception, but on an average American woman they would be C cup. But on her petite frame they look almost D cup. Big nipples, and meowth was decent. Nice ass,big and round. So hitting that meowth from the back is a must. BBBJ was off the charts. Stay safe.
    Allegedly born in 2004, makes her about 20-21? She has two JAV movies, made in either 2022 or 2024? In any case she looks very cute and squeezable. LOL.

  7. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Spent time with her this evening, agreed with previous comments, but like to add, her English is good and very very sweet person.
    Sent you PM.

  8. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    https://www4.javhdporn.net/v2/video/hmn-225/

    That's her, what else can I say. About 18-19.
    4'11". Cute and shy. Her breasts look big because of her tiny frame, its all about perception, but on an average American woman they would be C cup. But on her petite frame they look almost D cup. Big nipples, and meowth was decent. Nice ass,big and round. So hitting that meowth from the back is a must. BBBJ was off the charts. Stay safe.
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    https://www4.javhdporn.net/v2/video/hmn-225/

    That's her, what else can I say. About 18-19.
    4'11". Cute and shy. Her breasts look big because of her tiny frame, its all about perception, but on an average American woman they would be C cup. But on her petite frame they look almost D cup. Big nipples, and meowth was decent. Nice ass,big and round. So hitting that meowth from the back is a must. BBBJ was off the charts. Stay safe.
    How long she in town?

    Might have to make the trip.

  10. #311

    Kurumi

    Spent time with her this evening, agreed with previous comments, but like to add, her English is good and very very sweet person.

  11. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Late 40's?? Is she not the girl in the photos at all?
    If I remember correctly, Viki's 32. A booker I'm close with told me when Viki came to North VA.

  12. #309

    Amane Kurumi

    https://www4.javhdporn.net/v2/video/hmn-225/

    That's her, what else can I say. About 18-19.
    4'11". Cute and shy. Her breasts look big because of her tiny frame, its all about perception, but on an average American woman they would be C cup. But on her petite frame they look almost D cup. Big nipples, and meowth was decent. Nice ass,big and round. So hitting that meowth from the back is a must. BBBJ was off the charts. Stay safe.

  13. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Had my 1st moon experience today with Shally. Overall it was a good time. She is def inexperienced. Started with shower. Then some kissing and she went down for bbj. Flipped and I had daty. Went to mish which was nice. She wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't really pound away. I got her legs up on my shoulders briefly but she couldn't do it. Flipped over for k9. She has a good arch for that unlike alot of younger girls. She took it pretty good. Laid her flat on her stomach and went to pound town and that she couldn't take. Finished up with that and noticed she was bleeding a little. We got cleaned up and I asked her if she was OK. She said yes, good penis. LOL. Nice conversation after, some hugs and kissing. Made our goodbyes. Would repeat. I think I'll try Vicki next.
    Sent you PM.

  14. #307

    Viki??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    So I tried Viki out if curiosity. And I would recommend her for older gentleman who want a smooth experience with no pressure, great English, insane professionalism. She has a bunch of interesting lights, and a whole routine. Since I knew she had a routine, I disrupted it to test boundaries and she didn't make a fuss about it, she follows orders fairly well. I'd say early fifties late forties, she had a nice butt, but the reason it looks "flat" is due to the perception. she has prominent love handles and that does take away the "roundness" because it really skews her Waist to hip ratio. Big nice tits for those looking for it. But meowth is definitely punished by now. It doesn't come even close to that feeling of a young tight meowth. YMMV but if you are young and looking for hotness, I wouldn't recommend because she is basically what you find at third, but shiny. If you are older and you just basically want a top of the line Gilf GFE. Then go for it right now.
    Late 40's?? Is she not the girl in the photos at all?

  15. #306

    Viki

    Paid Viki a visit this morning. Very friendly provider who aims to please. Got the formalities out of the way and started the fun. Quick shower with a bbj preview. She led me to the bed where she gave me the best bbj I've had from any of the moon girls. Great amount of suction among with BLS. She gets pretty deep all while stroking at the same time. Felt great. On came the cover and she tried to ride me CG but I'm a little on the larger side so she asked for me to start out mish to get things started. Went at this for a while and then flipped her around k9. She felt amazing. Tiny ass, but she can definitely take a pounding. Flipped her back around so I could see her amazing tits bounce with every stroke. I really wanted to CIM but I didn't know if it was on the table. Filled the bag instead. She cleaned me off and let me to the shower. I will probably repeat and ask if CIM is an option.

    Great service, will highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape