Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 785
-
08-17-25 21:16 #320Senior Member

Posts: 767Yaya
I mean it almost look AI generated, anyone willing to TOFTT? I took one with Kurumi, good, but Shally was just better, hotter, tighter, I really enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 06:44 #319Senior Member

Posts: 501New Moon Girl
They just posted pics of Yaya. She looks great.
-
08-15-25 07:05 #318Senior Member

Posts: 114Stupid questions
Just asking instead of rtf what is the normal fee for a session with a moon girl and what part of town are they located in so I can decide how much time and money I need.
-
08-12-25 20:32 #317Senior Member

Posts: 29Karumi
Dreamed of Karumi, says she's 23, looks about that age. Short, pretty skinny. Very cute and sweet, I clearly caught her in the middle of eating so she started off pretty stiff, but talking during the shower and being nice got her to open up a lot. Very GFE, laid on my chest and everything. BBJ was very solid, had to get her to stop so I wouldn't end there. Started with her on top then picked her up and put her on her back for mish, finished in bag. Laid back on my chest rubbing her hand up and down my body occasionally grabbing my somewhere on my chest or side. If you are a more gullible monger she is good at pretending to actually like you, if you're into that she's the one to see. Only here about another week, will repeat if I can. Best moon girl I've met so far.
-
08-12-25 00:25 #316Senior Member

Posts: 116Moon girl
Saw both back to back.
Viki was great at bbj but YMMV. I didn't get to try the meowth. I'm a heavier set guy and she clearly didn't dig it So I took off and hit up the handler and asked for karumi. To me she was much more willing and she aimed to please. Very shy. Experience with her was so much better than Viki.
-
08-11-25 09:39 #315Senior Member

Posts: 501Allegedly born in 2004, makes her about 20-21? She has two JAV movies, made in either 2022 or 2024? In any case she looks very cute and squeezable. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 05:44 #314Senior Member

Posts: 66Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by Ogio35
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 05:43 #313Senior Member

Posts: 66Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 22:14 #312Senior Member

Posts: 649How long she in town?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Might have to make the trip.
-
08-10-25 21:42 #311Senior Member

Posts: 110Kurumi
Spent time with her this evening, agreed with previous comments, but like to add, her English is good and very very sweet person.
-
08-10-25 19:17 #310Senior Member

Posts: 355If I remember correctly, Viki's 32. A booker I'm close with told me when Viki came to North VA.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:34 #309Senior Member

Posts: 767Amane Kurumi
https://www4.javhdporn.net/v2/video/hmn-225/
That's her, what else can I say. About 18-19.
4'11". Cute and shy. Her breasts look big because of her tiny frame, its all about perception, but on an average American woman they would be C cup. But on her petite frame they look almost D cup. Big nipples, and meowth was decent. Nice ass,big and round. So hitting that meowth from the back is a must. BBBJ was off the charts. Stay safe.
-
08-10-25 15:35 #308Senior Member

Posts: 501Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 13:08 #307Senior Member

Posts: 491Viki??
Late 40's?? Is she not the girl in the photos at all?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 12:26 #306Senior Member

Posts: 66Viki
Paid Viki a visit this morning. Very friendly provider who aims to please. Got the formalities out of the way and started the fun. Quick shower with a bbj preview. She led me to the bed where she gave me the best bbj I've had from any of the moon girls. Great amount of suction among with BLS. She gets pretty deep all while stroking at the same time. Felt great. On came the cover and she tried to ride me CG but I'm a little on the larger side so she asked for me to start out mish to get things started. Went at this for a while and then flipped her around k9. She felt amazing. Tiny ass, but she can definitely take a pounding. Flipped her back around so I could see her amazing tits bounce with every stroke. I really wanted to CIM but I didn't know if it was on the table. Filled the bag instead. She cleaned me off and let me to the shower. I will probably repeat and ask if CIM is an option.
Great service, will highly recommend.










Reply With Quote





