Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1160

    Tgtbt

    https://tryst.link/escort/celine1

    Know she's been here a few times before. I get nervous with these tryst girls, sweet talk you into setting up an appointment then after you donate money all the rules start coming out.

    Anyone try?

  2. #1159

    Shiho

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Now that Shiho has gone independent.

    How do we get to see her? Where's she at? Where's her ad? And when is she available?
    Last I heard, she was still laying low avoiding a stalker. I don't know if she is truly independent or just not working much. I doubt she'll have an ad. My guess is when she's ready and comfortable, she show up somewhere again.

  3. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    I second that motion. If someone knows please let us know.
    I'd like to know too, PLEASE.

  4. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Now that Shiho has gone independent.

    How do we get to see her? Where's she at? Where's her ad? And when is she available?
    I second that motion. If someone knows please let us know.

  5. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?
    Well, frequently fantasy is more enjoyable than reality, but if you really want to follow through with this, there are some actions you could easily take right now. You've known her for years, so you could ask her in an easygoing way if she's single. If she's single, you might wany to invite her out on a date (with you not paying for her time). If she declines even that small step toward a casual friendship, then she most likely doesn't have a genuine personal interest in you (beyond making momey off you as a customer).

  6. #1155

    Shiho

    Now that Shiho has gone independent.

    How do we get to see her? Where's she at? Where's her ad? And when is she available?

  7. #1154

    Hmm think of it this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Have seen he off and on for quite a number of years. She looked at lot better then and service was great. She looks way different now. She has aged and service is not the same as before. To me she is more mechanical then in the past. Haven't heard her moan as compared to long ago. I too know that I am aging and is slowing down. I wonder if Yanni / Cindy is single, divorced or married, have never asked her. I am wondering, when she retires and if not in a relationship would I be able to marry her.

    I know several people who married bar hostess or women from the massage trade. Some have happy marriages and children and some failed. I am wondering if marrying her, would he have a happy marriage? Knowing what she did in the past would not bother me and I would not get too upset if she still wanted to massage previous clients as long it's not in our home and always requiring protection. Hoping married life and children would eventually end her massage career. Some people tell me marrying a widow would be marrying a woman with less "baggage" with a better chance of a more stable marriage. Should I listen to them or follow my feelings. I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?

    I don't know her actual age and if on the pill or anti-pregnancy drugs for such a long time prevent her from getting pregnant.
    The Wilson tunnel probably has less traffic than Yanni and no way does the Tunnel remember each car that enters. In 10 years I doubt the wilson tunnel will get smaller and notice that cars are bigger or smaller either. They just flow thru. Idk if it has a preference for toyotas teslas or fords. But I'm sure it doesn't change the size of the road. If you get my drift.

  8. #1153
    A word of advice, don't let the fantasy cloud your vision. You're just another ATM along with the rest. BTW, forget the kids, she's early 50's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Have seen he off and on for quite a number of years. She looked at lot better then and service was great. She looks way different now. She has aged and service is not the same as before. To me she is more mechanical then in the past. Haven't heard her moan as compared to long ago. I too know that I am aging and is slowing down. I wonder if Yanni / Cindy is single, divorced or married, have never asked her. I am wondering, when she retires and if not in a relationship would I be able to marry her.

    I know several people who married bar hostess or women from the massage trade. Some have happy marriages and children and some failed. I am wondering if marrying her, would he have a happy marriage? Knowing what she did in the past would not bother me and I would not get too upset if she still wanted to massage previous clients as long it's not in our home and always requiring protection. Hoping married life and children would eventually end her massage career. Some people tell me marrying a widow would be marrying a woman with less "baggage" with a better chance of a more stable marriage. Should I listen to them or follow my feelings. I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?

    I don't know her actual age and if on the pill or anti-pregnancy drugs for such a long time prevent her from getting pregnant.

  9. #1152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    That woman is in her late 40's to early 50's. There's no way she's ever having children again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Have seen he off and on for quite a number of years. She looked at lot better then and service was great. She looks way different now. She has aged and service is not the same as before. To me she is more mechanical then in the past. Haven't heard her moan as compared to long ago. I too know that I am aging and is slowing down. I wonder if Yanni / Cindy is single, divorced or married, have never asked her. I am wondering, when she retires and if not in a relationship would I be able to marry her.

    I know several people who married bar hostess or women from the massage trade. Some have happy marriages and children and some failed. I am wondering if marrying her, would he have a happy marriage? Knowing what she did in the past would not bother me and I would not get too upset if she still wanted to massage previous clients as long it's not in our home and always requiring protection. Hoping married life and children would eventually end her massage career. Some people tell me marrying a widow would be marrying a woman with less "baggage" with a better chance of a more stable marriage. Should I listen to them or follow my feelings. I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?

    I don't know her actual age and if on the pill or anti-pregnancy drugs for such a long time prevent her from getting pregnant.

  10. #1151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Have seen her off and on from the time she was lived in CC

    Quote Originally Posted by GuboxCS08  [View Original Post]
    Is her number still the same or new number?
    Have seen he off and on for quite a number of years. She looked at lot better then and service was great. She looks way different now. She has aged and service is not the same as before. To me she is more mechanical then in the past. Haven't heard her moan as compared to long ago. I too know that I am aging and is slowing down. I wonder if Yanni / Cindy is single, divorced or married, have never asked her. I am wondering, when she retires and if not in a relationship would I be able to marry her.

    I know several people who married bar hostess or women from the massage trade. Some have happy marriages and children and some failed. I am wondering if marrying her, would he have a happy marriage? Knowing what she did in the past would not bother me and I would not get too upset if she still wanted to massage previous clients as long it's not in our home and always requiring protection. Hoping married life and children would eventually end her massage career. Some people tell me marrying a widow would be marrying a woman with less "baggage" with a better chance of a more stable marriage. Should I listen to them or follow my feelings. I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?

    I don't know her actual age and if on the pill or anti-pregnancy drugs for such a long time prevent her from getting pregnant.

  11. #1150

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    She's still there. Rate and covered service still the same for me.
    Is her number still the same or new number?

  12. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    She's still there. Rate and covered service still the same for me.
    OK got it. Thanks.

  13. #1148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her recently? Is she still at Kaheka & her rate still the same? She still covered service?
    She's still there. Rate and covered service still the same for me.

  14. #1147

    Cindy / Yanni

    Has anybody seen her recently? Is she still at Kaheka & her rate still the same? She still covered service?

  15. #1146

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy888  [View Original Post]
    Is that her photos in ad? I might try if it is.
    Nope not her real picture. GL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape