Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1385
-
08-19-25 13:31 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 37Tgtbt
https://tryst.link/escort/celine1
Know she's been here a few times before. I get nervous with these tryst girls, sweet talk you into setting up an appointment then after you donate money all the rules start coming out.
Anyone try?
-
08-17-25 15:59 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 39Shiho
Last I heard, she was still laying low avoiding a stalker. I don't know if she is truly independent or just not working much. I doubt she'll have an ad. My guess is when she's ready and comfortable, she show up somewhere again.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 13:11 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 70I'd like to know too, PLEASE.
Originally Posted by DogStar7
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 01:55 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 169I second that motion. If someone knows please let us know.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 16:25 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 5120Well, frequently fantasy is more enjoyable than reality, but if you really want to follow through with this, there are some actions you could easily take right now. You've known her for years, so you could ask her in an easygoing way if she's single. If she's single, you might wany to invite her out on a date (with you not paying for her time). If she declines even that small step toward a casual friendship, then she most likely doesn't have a genuine personal interest in you (beyond making momey off you as a customer).
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 03:18 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 306Shiho
Now that Shiho has gone independent.
How do we get to see her? Where's she at? Where's her ad? And when is she available?
-
08-15-25 15:27 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 388Hmm think of it this way.
The Wilson tunnel probably has less traffic than Yanni and no way does the Tunnel remember each car that enters. In 10 years I doubt the wilson tunnel will get smaller and notice that cars are bigger or smaller either. They just flow thru. Idk if it has a preference for toyotas teslas or fords. But I'm sure it doesn't change the size of the road. If you get my drift.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 13:03 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 59A word of advice, don't let the fantasy cloud your vision. You're just another ATM along with the rest. BTW, forget the kids, she's early 50's.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:50 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 132That woman is in her late 40's to early 50's. There's no way she's ever having children again.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 16:05 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 108Have seen her off and on from the time she was lived in CC
Have seen he off and on for quite a number of years. She looked at lot better then and service was great. She looks way different now. She has aged and service is not the same as before. To me she is more mechanical then in the past. Haven't heard her moan as compared to long ago. I too know that I am aging and is slowing down. I wonder if Yanni / Cindy is single, divorced or married, have never asked her. I am wondering, when she retires and if not in a relationship would I be able to marry her.
Originally Posted by GuboxCS08
[View Original Post]
I know several people who married bar hostess or women from the massage trade. Some have happy marriages and children and some failed. I am wondering if marrying her, would he have a happy marriage? Knowing what she did in the past would not bother me and I would not get too upset if she still wanted to massage previous clients as long it's not in our home and always requiring protection. Hoping married life and children would eventually end her massage career. Some people tell me marrying a widow would be marrying a woman with less "baggage" with a better chance of a more stable marriage. Should I listen to them or follow my feelings. I have not asked or suggested to Cindy my feeling and hopes and don't know if she has any feelings for me since she seems happy but I am paying every time I see her. Is it just business?
I don't know her actual age and if on the pill or anti-pregnancy drugs for such a long time prevent her from getting pregnant.
-
08-14-25 09:09 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 20Number
Is her number still the same or new number?
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:28 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 178OK got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:08 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 1033She's still there. Rate and covered service still the same for me.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 14:09 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 178Cindy / Yanni
Has anybody seen her recently? Is she still at Kaheka & her rate still the same? She still covered service?
-
07-17-25 14:16 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 1301Nope
Nope not her real picture. GL!
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy888
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






