Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 901 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13135

    New AB resident

    Has anyone been to the new AB resident? I used to go to the old place before they closed. I preferred them to CD.

  2. #13134

    Anyone meet Ginny yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759

    -cq.
    I see Kenzie's profile is down but Ginny still seems TGTBT.

  3. #13133

    Any info on Headbussa orGabriella

    Headbussa did not list a phone number on her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missheadbussa

    Gabriella, googled phone number no results.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellabugg-1228

  4. #13132

    Krin And Bear It

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    In this case, Krin shows that she's based in Cincinnati but she has a 463 area code (Indianapolis).
    And there is some light chatter on her over on the Indy board. Suggest you go check it out.

    To summarize, she has two positive reviews from seniors last summer, then a more recent review from a newer member claiming (without much detail) that she tried to rob him. Now here she is advertising in Cinci.

    Limited contact info on her Tryst but no hits on her name, alias or current phone number over on ThE otheR site.

    If you decide to TOFTT, do so with caution.

  5. #13131

    Leighbby is out?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139129030

    Anyone got in touch w her recently? I got no response.

  6. #13130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?
    She got busted again.

  7. #13129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Krin

    Krin.

    Anyone have experience with this one? I usually don't meet girls from Tryst because they're too damn expensive so I don't know much about the site. For instance, when they show their "home" as Cincinnati, can we believe it? In this case, Krin shows that she's based in Cincinnati but she has a 463 area code (Indianapolis).

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylove94

  8. #13128

    Carmen What?

    700? She's funny. Not funny queer. Funny Ha Ha! Someone has an unwarranted high opinion of themself. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777

  9. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777
    Has she gotten her teeth fixed yet? That's something I just couldn't get past.

  10. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. Have any of you seen Celeste since her return from the DC area? She was fun before the move and she says she's been "back" now for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brattystrawberryshortcake

    Thanks,

    East.
    I've been communicating with her. She is mostly just outcall which doesn't work for me. Unfortunately she incall for a few days last week but I was traveling. Let us know if you take the leap.

  11. #13125

    Celeste? Anybody?

    Hey Gents. Have any of you seen Celeste since her return from the DC area? She was fun before the move and she says she's been "back" now for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brattystrawberryshortcake

    Thanks,

    East.

  12. #13124

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.
    I like spinners, but she was always too expensive for my tastes. $700 is a lot of cheddar. Worth noting that among her positive reviews on ThE otheR site is one from 2021 where the monger claims she showed up high and then was caught rifling through his things. Not that we expect any of these girls to be a saint, but come on.

  13. #13123

    Carmen

    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777

  14. #13122

    Cbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191584697#.

    Anyone ever try. Cute face, body ewww.

    Be safe.

  15. #13121

    Who's left??

    Maybe it's the times or maybe just me, LOL. But do any of the provider's that are left around the Cincy area, offer a more romantic experience?? At this rate, I'm going to stay semi retired from the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape