Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 183 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Schedule an appointment with Loving_Embrace and HugsandTacos on two different days. They all looked so familiar. I was wracking my brains bc I know I've seen them before. After some conversation, they mentioned they're all related. But the kicker is. One of of their sister is Lily HandzofGold. (She's not on cc, but you could see the resemblance a bit).
    I'd lily handzofgold still around? If so, where can I find her ads? Thanks all.

  2. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is not promising.
    Definitely has the look I like but that's a lot of text on her profile and says platonic but that doesn't mean much with some girls.

  3. #2048
    Her profile is not promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HoldYouClose88#about-tab.

    Whats the 411 on this on fellas.

  4. #2047

    HoldYouClose88

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HoldYouClose88#about-tab.

    Whats the 411 on this on fellas.

  5. #2046

    That's definitely her

    That's definitely her, never saw her but remember the old profile. She looks a little chubbier in a good way. You can cross check on waybackmachine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcious  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a few reviews of _Nicole on this board, who has now been banned. _cozycuddlez is the same Nicole chick with a new profile, right? Deciding whether or not to see her given the gps reputation.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/_cozycuddlez

  6. #2045

    _Nicole new username

    I remember seeing a few reviews of _Nicole on this board, who has now been banned. _cozycuddlez is the same Nicole chick with a new profile, right? Deciding whether or not to see her given the gps reputation.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/_cozycuddlez

  7. #2044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Gabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    This board has mentioned her plenty. No need to repeat what has been mentioned for me. I did enjoy my visit with her, easy to get along with and nice conversation.

    I got the hint she might be aware of reviews here. Mentions of the weight, pics and activities might have made her jaded towards experience. But that could just be me, maybe she was testing to see if we could skip the small talk and on to the main event.

    Another visit was attempted, but it seems like her account is no longer active.
    She no longer posts on CC and is retired but will see existing clients she has seen in the past.

    We have been talking for a while but we have not yet met but she has grandfathered me to include seeing myself. Scheduling is always a challenge with her current work schedule.

    Be safe.

  8. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtompson747  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed of her twice. She was pretty chill the first time, but had to wait to come in for a bit cause her roommate was home. She's GFE, but hard to tell if she was actually into it. Open to bare L3. Overall pretty good.
    Good to hear. All her reviews seem decent. I'm much more interested in having her come to me. Just trying to an idea of how much extra donation I'm looking above her hourly cuddle rate.

  9. #2042

    Sooth the soul

    In the sprit of slightly changing the name up. Has anyone see Sooth the soul?

  10. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    She's been texting me about being able to host since we had a decent communication. What was the damage above the cuddle rate and what was on menu? Did you get Level 3? She's not the best communicator.
    I've dreamed of her twice. She was pretty chill the first time, but had to wait to come in for a bit cause her roommate was home. She's GFE, but hard to tell if she was actually into it. Open to bare L3. Overall pretty good.

  11. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday morning by Disney for a cuddle. She was very standoffish at first but opened up as the cuddle proceeded. She gets very close and likes clinging during the cuddle which was comforting. I was definitely distressed after the hour was over. She's a bit older as people stated, but not 50's, I would say mid-40's probably.
    She's been texting me about being able to host since we had a decent communication. What was the damage above the cuddle rate and what was on menu? Did you get Level 3? She's not the best communicator.

  12. #2039

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    This board has mentioned her plenty. No need to repeat what has been mentioned for me. I did enjoy my visit with her, easy to get along with and nice conversation.

    I got the hint she might be aware of reviews here. Mentions of the weight, pics and activities might have made her jaded towards experience. But that could just be me, maybe she was testing to see if we could skip the small talk and on to the main event.

    Another visit was attempted, but it seems like her account is no longer active.
    Gabi is a beautiful woman. Idk how a person can judge her just by some baby weight she gain, which is normal in a mother after giving birth. It's crazy how no one talks about how fucking insane are some guys on here for paying a girl like jscew for FS or that other chick idk what her name is but has her pimp is advertising for her every month on here, its fucking crazy and honestly disgusting. Smh, now those chicks are over weight, ugly charge maybe between 300-500 coins just for FS, that's fucking crazy. I rather pay 500 to see Gabi vs seeing any of those two or any other whale from SeaWorld on cc for less. But hey y'all do what you want with her money LOL.

  13. #2038

    A Few Times With Taylor

    So for those of you keeping up, I had a couple of good cuddles with Taylor (the craigslist one who was banned from CC and was in Kissimmee for a while), then she ghosted and time wasted me twice and I gave up for a while. Well. The little head won out and I have actually seen her (successfully) a few times since then. These days she is in an extended stay near CFP and JYP and she isn't great at communication. But if you try enough times she will respond. I'm not FS with cuddle girls generally. So I just book a "cuddle" which basically turns into a grope session. I honestly don't know why I enjoy her. She's not very attractive, she's not the brightest bulb and she's not good with conversation. BUT. For some reason she reminds me of girls I fooled around with when I was younger and that makes it fun. Basically you pay the entry fee and you get a naked cuddle with any type of touching you want. Haven't noticed any type of a smell. So hopefully she has that locked up or I have just been very lucky.

  14. #2037

    She definitely distresses you

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday morning by Disney for a cuddle. She was very standoffish at first but opened up as the cuddle proceeded. She gets very close and likes clinging during the cuddle which was comforting. I was definitely distressed after the hour was over. She's a bit older as people stated, but not 50's, I would say mid-40's probably.
    On the other cuddle site she showed as 51 and on SA also.

  15. #2036

    Coding

    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    This board has mentioned her plenty. No need to repeat what has been mentioned for me. I did enjoy my visit with her, easy to get along with and nice conversation.

    I got the hint she might be aware of reviews here. Mentions of the weight, pics and activities might have made her jaded towards experience. But that could just be me, maybe she was testing to see if we could skip the small talk and on to the main event.

    Another visit was attempted, but it seems like her account is no longer active.
    I mentioned before that mongers should start to insert numbers and symbols to throw Google off. All they have to do is search their name and this thread pops up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape