Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 41258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38783

    Been wondering about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Throdigger77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info you guys have on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/920063896109
    But 150 qv BBBJ? Delusional! Get the f*ck out of here!

  2. #38782

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She gets into it ans pics are accurate. It's been about 4 months or so since I have seen her.
    Can you advise if greek is included in rates? Does she provide BBFS?

  3. #38781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    No The Brunette One

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kylie you guys are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/089688239691
    No the one I was asking about is a skinny brunette. She has some topless pictures and some with glasses. She also has ads by Anna and another name.

  4. #38780

    Back in Jax

    Looking for any info you guys have on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/920063896109

  5. #38779

    This Kylie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonald  [View Original Post]
    "Kylie" has several negative reports going back to 2021 or so. Rip-off, set up, H-monster, you name it. Sorry, don't have time to reference them but they are there. This could be the reason why she keeps changing her name and her ads. I'm pretty sure she used to work at Wackos at one time. No positive reports on her whatsoever. This is likely not one where YMMV.
    Is this the Kylie you guys are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/089688239691

  6. #38778

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePervington  [View Original Post]
    A previous poster said she was bipolar so that sounds about right. I guess you roll the dice and hope for the best.
    And it only got worse after I made that post LOL She started sending me screenshot of her reviews on this site, specifically EartherPeach69's a few reviews back. Called me a few choice names. All I said was I didn't think the two of us were going to match in personality and thanked her for her time. I can see why she says she doesn't text, once you get her going, she doesn't stop. I hope the best for her but I would recommend anyone willing to contact her, do it from a burner number for sure because you do NOT want this girl to know anything about you, lest you piss her off and she ends up stalking you. I feel like that's where I'd be at with her right now if I used my real number, given the dozens of messages I got from her letting me know I'm on her shit list LOL.

  7. #38777

    Previous poster said

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning. This girl has a dark side. I messaged her about availability (the thing about not receiving texts in her ad is BS, we texted back and forth just fine.) I messaged her and took a phone call for work, and during that phone call she calls me. I can't answer because like I said: work call. Once I get off the phone, I look at my texts. First text is asking about time and how long, etc. But less than a minute later on the time stamp and she then starts all this mean shit about how I'm a loser and I suck and all this stuff, all because I didn't reply right away or answer her call. Mind you, the ONLY text I sent her up until this point was asking if she had time for me today. When I didn't answer her call, she went crazy-***** on me.

    When I told her I would have loved to see her but her personality put me off, she got even worse. She said she gets a lot of stalkers so she's just on guests about people not replying. I don't know. She's probably really nice if you stay in contact with her and don't let your comms lapse but man did she turn on me quick. Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out on me? Either way, let us know how it goes LOL.
    A previous poster said she was bipolar so that sounds about right. I guess you roll the dice and hope for the best.

  8. #38776

    Just a warning

    Just a warning. This girl has a dark side. I messaged her about availability (the thing about not receiving texts in her ad is BS, we texted back and forth just fine.) I messaged her and took a phone call for work, and during that phone call she calls me. I can't answer because like I said: work call. Once I get off the phone, I look at my texts. First text is asking about time and how long, etc. But less than a minute later on the time stamp and she then starts all this mean shit about how I'm a loser and I suck and all this stuff, all because I didn't reply right away or answer her call. Mind you, the ONLY text I sent her up until this point was asking if she had time for me today. When I didn't answer her call, she went crazy-***** on me.

    When I told her I would have loved to see her but her personality put me off, she got even worse. She said she gets a lot of stalkers so she's just on guests about people not replying. I don't know. She's probably really nice if you stay in contact with her and don't let your comms lapse but man did she turn on me quick. Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out on me? Either way, let us know how it goes LOL.

  9. #38775
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886

    Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
    I have seen her a few times. She gets into it ans pics are accurate. It's been about 4 months or so since I have seen her.

  10. #38774

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Resend the link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/417512078973

  11. #38773

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all for the intel! I just finished my dream with her and everything was great! Coms 10/10, personality 10/10, yes she is chatty but I find it okay. She is definitely thicker than her pictures, but not in a bad way. Very nice body. Body very pretty girl. Very clean. Location was okay, not something that I like to go to but it wasn't bad. Overall. I would definitely be seeing her again. Thanks guys again for all the Intel.
    Resend the link?

  12. #38772

    Redhot Redhead

    Any info / details on this lady? She had me at redhead. Will be back in Jill in 2 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/116619852259

  13. #38771
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Whitney has been on the body rub / escort scene since the BackPage era. I've seen her twice now and both times were good.

    She always has a safe incall. First time I saw her was at an apartment and second time a higher end extended stay. Room was always tidy and smelled nice.

    I estimate she is in her early 40's with a very tight fit tan body. Boobs are real and nice to suck on but not big if that's your thing. BBBJ is always nice and like others have said, she offers optional raincoat which I bring my own to use. Her unit is shaved and smells great!

    The down side is that she is a little odd and is a true "chatty Cathy" and literally rambles on about random stuff. Last time I saw her, she asked a ton of personal questions and asked why I use a burner phone because she looked up the number to "find out more about me". That made me a bit uneasy so acted kinda cold during the session not saying a word except when I wanted her on top RCG. When I finished I threw my clothes on and left. Just said thanks and walked out. Don't want her thinking I want a GF!!
    Thanks all for the intel! I just finished my dream with her and everything was great! Coms 10/10, personality 10/10, yes she is chatty but I find it okay. She is definitely thicker than her pictures, but not in a bad way. Very nice body. Body very pretty girl. Very clean. Location was okay, not something that I like to go to but it wasn't bad. Overall. I would definitely be seeing her again. Thanks guys again for all the Intel.

  14. #38770

    Any info greatly appreciated

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/353844319549

    Good afternoon fellows. I've searched for any review with no joy, any info would be greatly appreciated before I see her. Great and easy comms so far, Thanks in advance.

  15. #38769

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    I saw 'truth' (LOL her name is a lie, like her) is posting again and says she's 33. And Goddess was 54, now 40. Rana is at least 50, says 45.

    As a mature gent, I was curious about other 'ladies' who are fibbing about there ages. I like to visit mature girls these days and wondered if someone who says she's 35 is really 50. Maybe I'll give her a try.

    To be clear, I've been down the road with Truth and won't go back there, LOL. She's not trustworthy at all. YUCK. I guess she says 35 now, she has to be 50, she's got a daughter who is following in her nasty footsteps.

    WHAT SAY YOU?

    Tall.
    In my experience most of the ladies alter their ages. A 28 yo will say 22-24.a 30 yo will say 27-28,35 will say 30,40 will say 30.50 will say 35, and so on. It doesn't matter too much for me depending what I'm looking for on a given day. Of course the extra curricular activities that a lot of the ladies engage in will add miles as well.

    Just know its always a dice roll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape