Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 41263
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38788

    Desi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191907944

    Has anyone tried? I've texted address for her outcall but then she goes ghost.

  2. #38787

    Jesse and Tabby!

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    There was an ad sometime ago about a cute BBB and her gilf mother. I cannot find it for the life of me and I know somebody wrote a nice report. I live in Ormond but that would be a fetish I do want to cross off the list. Any links / cues? Thanks.
    Yep, that would be mom Tabby and daughter Jesse. Been seeing them both separate and together for years. Don't walk, run! Super ladies! Obviously they won't play with each other but play well together with you. Double BBBJ is on the table.

    Never had a disappointing time with either one or both at the same time.

    Google Tabby for the #. She is the gate keeper for Jesse.

    HD out!

  3. #38786

    Mom and daugter

    There was an ad sometime ago about a cute BBB and her gilf mother. I cannot find it for the life of me and I know somebody wrote a nice report. I live in Ormond but that would be a fetish I do want to cross off the list. Any links / cues? Thanks.

  4. #38785

    Latto?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/998030303640

    I did a search for Latto and didn't come up with anything. Maybe she went by a different name before? I feel like I've seen her on STG before, but would love some insight on if she's real, pics are accurate, etc.

  5. #38784

    Anybody?

    Anybody seen this lady?

    I've searched and can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/377207882438

  6. #38783

    Been wondering about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Throdigger77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info you guys have on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/920063896109
    But 150 qv BBBJ? Delusional! Get the f*ck out of here!

  7. #38782

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She gets into it ans pics are accurate. It's been about 4 months or so since I have seen her.
    Can you advise if greek is included in rates? Does she provide BBFS?

  8. #38781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    No The Brunette One

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kylie you guys are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/089688239691
    No the one I was asking about is a skinny brunette. She has some topless pictures and some with glasses. She also has ads by Anna and another name.

  9. #38780

    Back in Jax

    Looking for any info you guys have on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/920063896109

  10. #38779

    This Kylie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonald  [View Original Post]
    "Kylie" has several negative reports going back to 2021 or so. Rip-off, set up, H-monster, you name it. Sorry, don't have time to reference them but they are there. This could be the reason why she keeps changing her name and her ads. I'm pretty sure she used to work at Wackos at one time. No positive reports on her whatsoever. This is likely not one where YMMV.
    Is this the Kylie you guys are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/089688239691

  11. #38778

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePervington  [View Original Post]
    A previous poster said she was bipolar so that sounds about right. I guess you roll the dice and hope for the best.
    And it only got worse after I made that post LOL She started sending me screenshot of her reviews on this site, specifically EartherPeach69's a few reviews back. Called me a few choice names. All I said was I didn't think the two of us were going to match in personality and thanked her for her time. I can see why she says she doesn't text, once you get her going, she doesn't stop. I hope the best for her but I would recommend anyone willing to contact her, do it from a burner number for sure because you do NOT want this girl to know anything about you, lest you piss her off and she ends up stalking you. I feel like that's where I'd be at with her right now if I used my real number, given the dozens of messages I got from her letting me know I'm on her shit list LOL.

  12. #38777

    Previous poster said

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning. This girl has a dark side. I messaged her about availability (the thing about not receiving texts in her ad is BS, we texted back and forth just fine.) I messaged her and took a phone call for work, and during that phone call she calls me. I can't answer because like I said: work call. Once I get off the phone, I look at my texts. First text is asking about time and how long, etc. But less than a minute later on the time stamp and she then starts all this mean shit about how I'm a loser and I suck and all this stuff, all because I didn't reply right away or answer her call. Mind you, the ONLY text I sent her up until this point was asking if she had time for me today. When I didn't answer her call, she went crazy-***** on me.

    When I told her I would have loved to see her but her personality put me off, she got even worse. She said she gets a lot of stalkers so she's just on guests about people not replying. I don't know. She's probably really nice if you stay in contact with her and don't let your comms lapse but man did she turn on me quick. Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out on me? Either way, let us know how it goes LOL.
    A previous poster said she was bipolar so that sounds about right. I guess you roll the dice and hope for the best.

  13. #38776

    Just a warning

    Just a warning. This girl has a dark side. I messaged her about availability (the thing about not receiving texts in her ad is BS, we texted back and forth just fine.) I messaged her and took a phone call for work, and during that phone call she calls me. I can't answer because like I said: work call. Once I get off the phone, I look at my texts. First text is asking about time and how long, etc. But less than a minute later on the time stamp and she then starts all this mean shit about how I'm a loser and I suck and all this stuff, all because I didn't reply right away or answer her call. Mind you, the ONLY text I sent her up until this point was asking if she had time for me today. When I didn't answer her call, she went crazy-***** on me.

    When I told her I would have loved to see her but her personality put me off, she got even worse. She said she gets a lot of stalkers so she's just on guests about people not replying. I don't know. She's probably really nice if you stay in contact with her and don't let your comms lapse but man did she turn on me quick. Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out on me? Either way, let us know how it goes LOL.

  14. #38775
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886

    Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
    I have seen her a few times. She gets into it ans pics are accurate. It's been about 4 months or so since I have seen her.

  15. #38774

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Resend the link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/417512078973

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape